Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 03:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain adoption  (Read 216 times)
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:21:13 PM

What are the services and jobs that most likely will be suppressed and which will be created by Blockchain adoption?

financial service, gaming industry, educations, real estate and many more
i'm sure mass adoptions on Blockchain technology is already begin my friend
and all of people in this community should be happy, because we are the first in this industry
regards

There are existing blockchain projects related to these industries. Once these projects adopted, more companies are going to come in, who knows there will be real estate brokers that will soon come in and will also start using the real estate blockchain projects. Gaming industries are also into it, we've seen these projects right now and more developers are going to come in too.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:27:20 PM

What are the services and jobs that most likely will be suppressed and which will be created by Blockchain adoption?
In my opinion, local jobs would be the hardest to adopt blockchain because of each country has their own law and regulation for cryptocurrency. A company may face struggle to bring local people for blockchain adoptions because of this issue. However, the easiest jobs to adopt blockchain is an online jobs (since it need an international transfers with less time) and most of them will be related to financial service and technology.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:38:17 PM

financial service, gaming industry, educations, real estate and many more
i'm sure mass adoptions on Blockchain technology is already begin my friend
and all of people in this community should be happy, because we are the first in this industry
regards

There are existing blockchain projects related to these industries. Once these projects adopted, more companies are going to come in, who knows there will be real estate brokers that will soon come in and will also start using the real estate blockchain projects. Gaming industries are also into it, we've seen these projects right now and more developers are going to come in too.
There's a possibility gaming industries will come to blockchain because there already is but i forgot which coin was it, real estate is really hard to believe going to blockchain industry, i don't see how will they go in.
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:21:23 PM

Some government have already started adopting the blockchain technology and the full adoption will create entirely a new world system, this will push out so many practices that we know at moment. For instance, it will reduce the labour force in offices that are majorly concern with data collection like the population commissions/agencies or organization. It will also reduce the electoral staffs. Also, many computer operating jobs will fissle out and replaced by few programmers and coders.
I think you're right, man. What do you think, what jobs will appear because of the blockchain? Nothing concrete comes to my mind.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:37:16 PM

You know its too early to make any conclusion about Blockchain technology and its application. Since blockchain uses today is just focus on crypto-currency related application. But i believe that Blockchain application was more broader than we know today. We just wait a little more time to explore its usability in due time.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:30:34 PM

I don’t see any job being suppressed because majority of industries, firms and merchant that are technology incline will also tend to move towards the blockchain technology as I have seen numerous businesses now beginning to migrate towards the blockchain technology.

The only business that I feel might suffer a setback are business that doesn’t require the use of blockchain technology to operate, because truth must be told, not all existing projects can use blockchain to run their businesses, but those that are able to apply the technology will run more successful but not completely suppress the ones that don’t.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:53:40 AM

I think some jobs related to finances, accounts and audits will be reduced in the first stage of blockchain and crypto adoption, im saying this with regard to if blockchain is implemented for both sending and receiving payments by the companies and governments as blockchain is trackable do that is why i think such jobs will decrease in the market.
These listed institutions are areas where government are making their heavy money from and that is why right now, the issue of blockchain threaten government, because no matter the adoption by government itself, it will never allow them earn income as much as they will do operating those things traditionally.

Using the issue of tax, government will not be able to have full control and will only resolved to giving fix tax to companies running on blockchain, which I learnt that franc is already doing,being the only country that has legalized and regulated blockchain so far I think.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:17:53 AM

One of the possibilities of services and jobs to be adopted with blockchain is banking. And even then it still needs to develop a more advanced system from the blockchain. I think in the future, almost all industries use blockchain. Thanks.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:43:34 AM

One of the possibilities of services and jobs to be adopted with blockchain is banking. And even then it still needs to develop a more advanced system from the blockchain. I think in the future, almost all industries use blockchain. Thanks.
I see it, that's the most likely to be adopted with the blockchain. I think, we only need someone who dares to start and get success, then I think the others will follow. So, then all of them will switch to use blockchain. Why not, the more sophisticated the world, people will look for systems that are more sophisticated and simple.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: