Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP News Update: June 5th, 2019  (Read 171 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 11:49:06 PM

Blog Location:    https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrp-news-update-june-5th-2019/

The last week was full of important news for XRP stakeholders!  Find out if you missed something in my latest blog:

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Ginger Baker participates at the Europe Money 2020 Conference; and Ripple releases an important statement about their market reporting.

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Stefan Thomas conducts an AMA on Reddit.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: The XRP Ledger becomes more decentralized with two new 'default UNL' operators; Ripple publishes an interactive tutorial for monitoring payments; B1X announces their platform will utilize the XRP Ledger; The CEO of XRP United makes a sad announcement about the death of the exchange's founder; Gatehub reveals details of a recent theft of XRP on its exchange and XRP Forensics begins tracking the XRP; CatalX, a Canadian exchange, announces an XRP-CAD pairing; Bitex adds support for XRP; and the 'XRP Merch Store' is now open for business.

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:    https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1136415092269096961   

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:55:25 PM

What do you think OP about this news? Its possible to bring a negative or positive to price of ripple? I'm not a big fan or holder of xrp but if this news will be good I will buy more xrp right now until the market suddenly slow down.
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:12:12 AM

What do you think OP about this news? Its possible to bring a negative or positive to price of ripple? I'm not a big fan or holder of xrp but if this news will be good I will buy more xrp right now until the market suddenly slow down.

Hi jazmuzika217! 

I don't comment about or predict prices, but I am pretty open about my own holdings: Roughly 95% of my crypto portfolio is XRP, and I am a long-term holder. 

Thanks for the comment.   

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:17:45 AM

I don't comment about or predict prices, but I am pretty open about my own holdings: Roughly 95% of my crypto portfolio is XRP, and I am a long-term holder. 

It's amazing if 95% of your portfolio is XRP. Of course with you saying that the XRP will likely increase again in the future. Because you yourself believe holding XRP makes a big profit. And maybe I'll invest a little for XRP. It doesn't hurt to try now to have a little or more for XRP.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:39:38 AM

That can give the price of XRP pumps, of course XRP will made a good news so they can pump their price and I'm expecting it to hit higher price again after this year. They are still down and not moving any big, so I think they will soon pump the price and encourage more investors to buy their coin which is easy to do for them.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:21:11 AM

Xrp is one of the best coin in the industry which has gain so.much value in recent time and due to the bear market it still has like 85+% down which is still good compare to other coin as well .

Having xrp is always a good decision for the coin lover but some still dont believe in it why some are in for the profit by buying low and sell high for just profit taking and the xrp team has done so much to bring blockchain to the main stream and mass adoption in line of easy money transfer with border less issue which has giving it an edge.
Sellman

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:46:14 AM

I have a few ideas to contribute on Ripple Future. Please check it and discuss to make it clearer and raise the best ways to earn profits with Ripple through investing or trading at the moment. Personally, it is more appropriate for investors, rather than traders to play with Ripple at the momment.
For days, Ripple has stood strongly above 5k satoshis. Despite terrible drops of bitcoin to below $8000 range, Ripple has not been affected too much. If Bitcoin can maintain its price in the range from $7500 to $8000 or even rise again, Ripple will increase to higher range, maybe somewhere around 6k satoshis or 7k satoshis. Over its long history, when Ripple rising, it will rise dramatically. The strong resistance of Ripple is around 10k satoshis to 11k satoshis, that can be broken at the right time, and I wish we will see it soon.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:47:23 AM

Another news today is that a large Thai bank has confirmed it will use XRP in their system. They will update it in the future on their media
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

Another news today is that a large Thai bank has confirmed it will use XRP in their system. They will update it in the future on their media

This is one of the best news for XRP and can be more important than the published news above. Banks are the targeted market of XRP and if more and more banks will adopt the XRP platform then it can mean a lot to the coin. I am not a big fan of XRP though I am holding some (bought them when the price was around $3) somewhere.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 11:41:42 AM

I think that ripple can be earned only when there is an uptrend of the entire market, the coin is very speculative and the risk of investment in my opinion is great. Personally, I see this investment as a long-term. Not because of the technology of the project but because it has a good rank in the cryptocurrency market. I think over time, the price will be attractive due to a new wave of growth.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: