Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:36:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency: lives or dies? Part 1  (Read 595 times)
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:38:52 AM

Crypto currency market is rising and we can say that after a long time the market is recovered and it is a good sign for us that we can make investment and these are coins which has a good value in the near future.
Now the traditional investment are rare among the young peoples and youngsters are mostly coming to crypto market for investment.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
cipherhut

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:08:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is the innovation of a new digital world with some outstanding features and Bitcoin is the technology rather than the asset which never going to die; on the other hand, cryptocurrency is on the way of becoming an alternative to the tradition mode of exchange.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:20:58 AM

Of course not. Cryptocurrency can't just die like that.

Cant just die ? So are saying that its still possible for cryptos to die ?  How come when cryptos are too useful in s persons daily life ?  Useful not only in the means of providing extra income but also in the form of giving a good service as well   . crypto is controlled by two big factors ,  one is electricity and one is the internet  . they must first kill these two before they can finally shut down crytpos   .

liss sa

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:07:09 PM

I think cryptocurrency never die. It's will go up more and more. I saw a lots project technology  and helpful. Blockchain became popular and wide application in life. There are many good project.
Korkorjkk

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:46:28 AM

To all those that said Bitcoin will die, I guess you have have been proved wrong by the sudden change of things. All of a sudden, the bull run is here and the prices of Bitcoin has changed.

nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:49:51 AM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market is still alive. Moreover, it is developing a lot. Bitcoin won't die, not today. It has now a growing trend which also influences on the other coins' fluctuations and prices.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:51:12 PM

I think the cryptocurrency will remain alive in the future and its use will increase further. The use of the cryptocurrency through online exchange has increased greatly. The cryptocurrency is becoming popular and accessible through online exchange or through offline exchange. When the cryptocurrency dies, many big hits will hit the online market and many financial losses will occur. And the popularity of the cryptocurrency is increasing as I do not think so much popularity and usable currency will die.
crypto's potential will continue to grow in the future, nowadays many large companies are planning to start using cryptocurency as a relationship. and this will definitely provide a lot of benefits for cryptocurrency and the company. so don't have a statement if the cryptocurrency will die.
steez33

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:54:37 PM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market is still alive. Moreover, it is developing a lot. Bitcoin won't die, not today. It has now a growing trend which also influences on the other coins' fluctuations and prices.

True, I think this is just a beginning, technology is moving forward so crypto does. I am very curious how it would look like in the nearest future
btc2usd.biz

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:33:33 PM

bitcoin will rule the world!
Korkorjkk

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:17:09 PM

Because of the bear market early this year, there were a lot of people spreading g rumours that Bitcoin was going to die. Here we are, the prices of altcoins n Bitcoin have gone really high and there is no sign of Bitcoin dying. Bitcoin is here to stay.

TRIDENTG (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:25:46 AM

I think the cryptocurrency will remain alive in the future and its use will increase further. The use of the cryptocurrency through online exchange has increased greatly. The cryptocurrency is becoming popular and accessible through online exchange or through offline exchange. When the cryptocurrency dies, many big hits will hit the online market and many financial losses will occur. And the popularity of the cryptocurrency is increasing as I do not think so much popularity and usable currency will die.
Thank you for your attention to our publication.
We are working to ensure that cryptosplit lived Wink
 Sincerely, Trident Hermes Team
TRIDENTG (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:31:32 AM

First I'd like to thank OP for posting the information. Very helpful since it is detailed.

It's sad knowing a lot of people lost that time when the market went down after climbing a new peak. And at that time, I did not have any holding in me so I was not affected. Thinking those sudden investors buying BTC at $19k did sure hit them a big lost but we don't know if they sold their holdings or they continue to hold them until now waiting for bitcoin to rise again above their purchase price.

Hoping for Part 2 as I don't have the whole picture regarding what really happened.
Hello!
Thank you for your positive feedback.
We are glad that our article was useful and interesting for you.
Part of our article:
The second part of: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140551.msg50946733#msg50946733
The third part: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148104.msg51247718#msg51247718
In the future we plan to publish even more interesting and useful articles.

Sincerely, Trident Germes Team
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:30:18 PM

CRTPTOCURRENCY LIVES OR DIES?  IS THE MARKET THAT WILL DETERMINE.

Market and developers of each particular cryptocurrency having a plan to increase its functionality - from well-known cryptos, see Litecoin. From hell to heaven.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
DimaKonon

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:51:13 PM

Cruptocurrency is alive! I think it has a future and is going to develop. So, I believe in it and go ahead!
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:01:56 PM

With the popularity Cryptocurrency is receiving and gaining, I think cryptocurrency will continue to live even though there are lots of set back done by those who put up scam ICO and company.  I think cryptocurrency will be regulated and once it is regulated we can see an increase of adoption from the merchant.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:18:10 PM

People demand determines the market. As many people need cryptocurrencies for different reasons, they live, and they will stay alive as soon, more countries will understand their benefits. crypto will not die.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:51:14 PM

bubbles are mostly misunderstood in my experience.  people either go over board and say bitcoin is a bubble no matter what its price is and some others go over board the other way and say there is no bubble whatsoever.
bubbles exist and are part of bitcoin, the 2013 ATH, the 2017 ATH, the previous ones at $20, and $10 were also bubbles. on the way up we will continue seeing the same action be repeated too. it doesn't have to be a bad thing and it is not all there is.
they also exist in all the markets. you just have to try and analyze how much of the price is a bubble. for example for bitcoin at last ATH i would say 50% of it was a bubble and needed to burst, for most altcoins i say 95% of it is a bubble which has not yet busted.

Actually there are still many people who misinterpret the bitcoin bubble, as you know that the bubble when it erupts will disappear but it doesn't happen to bitcoin, even bitcoin still exists and can even make bigger bubbles.

Bitcoin increases and decreases are certainly influenced by supply and demand, when supply is high and demand is low, the price of bitcoin will decline and vice versa, so don't misinterpret bubbles.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mayukus4life

Activity: 277
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 09:03:10 PM

I don't see cryptocurrencies dying anytime soon except in the future something other than this comes up through technological breakthroughs. I have a friend who was caught in the web of the price surge in late 2017. He bought Ethereum above $1000 and he is still holding till today because he got angry and said he wouldn't sell below what he bought. I keep asking him when he feels the price will get to that amount or surpass it. Real-life use cases of some of these digital assets will definitely raise the bar towards more enlightenment and adoption.
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 09:10:11 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in general has come a long way and have gradually crawl into various sectors of the worlds economy. From the medical sector to the financial sector and even to the educational sector blockchain and its underlying cryprocurrencies has witness acceptance in these sectors. With this said, I don't see bitcoin nor the blockchain technology dying but they will rather gain more public adoption.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TRIDENTG (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:26:42 AM

Hello!
Perhaps not only the market. I have no special doubts that the market is for cryptocurrency. But there are also political forces that are far from want change.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: