Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Help] ERC token contract migrade  (Read 116 times)
madrogue (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:46:19 AM

Last month i received token from airdrop and last week that token is listed on exchange.
But that project has change their token contract and i only get token from old contract.

Can i change my token contract to new contract to sell my token ?
Will developer send that new token again to holder old token ?
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:19:55 AM

Last month i received token from airdrop and last week that token is listed on exchange.
But that project has change their token contract and i only get token from old contract.

It is not possible to change your token contract to a new one, that's just like deploying a new coin to the Blockchain, the only way that is possible is if the developers created a new contract address and want to migrate he tokens to the new one, they will inform every holders of the coin to send the old one to an address and get the new token in their wallet automatically or just send the new coin to holders wallet since the old coin don't have value.
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:21:48 AM

Reach that project DEV's. I am sure they can tell what you should now. I am sure that there is a plan for this swap. So you can apply and get your valuable tokens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: