Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear market over? Important Weekly close!  (Read 1124 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:42:16 AM

Based on my observation and with my knowledge, Bitcoin has already broke the strong resistance which was actually the support from july to november 2018. With this case, we can already assume that the bear market is now over as we can't even see the strong dominance of bitcoin among the other coins anymore, and we can expect that this year's bitcoin's price will go into a new high in a month or two. Mark my word.
That is right that Bitcoin has broken the resistance it had been there since long. I tend to think about the half filled glass and not the half empty glass. There is going to be some incredible rise in the market value of Bitcoin in days to come. The fact that the value of Bitcoin surged from something more than $6000 to more than $8000 has been another reason for the immense inflow of funds for speculation purposes which is pushing the market up.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:37:25 AM

As also you can see on this chart by HairyMaclairy, if we will base on the 2014/2015 price, we should be dumping now on this area but it goes on the opposite side. As you can also the 200MA acting now major support which is really good news for Bitcoin. Breaking above $6,000 is really significant for bitcoin since it will become the major support now.
Have you guys not ever seen that technical analysis doesn’t really work in cryptocurrency trading like the way it is effective in forex trading, there are so many events out there that is contributing to the price direction of bitcoin and other markets that TA cannot capture.

When bitcoin started its bull run on April 1st, did TA not speculate downtrend for BTC back to $3800? Did TA not also speculate that bitcoin will not reach $6000 until the end of JUNE. SO why do we still look at TA instead of focusing more and looking out for fundamentals that are the real thing that is affecting the price of bitcoin.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:01:32 PM

I'm still going to say the bear is over, though recently there was a decline in price and I thought it was going back to the floor again. The price dropped down to $7,300 and stayed at that rate for a while last week before going back up. Currently it is heading back for $8000 right now as it has already reached $7,800. I'm believing that before this month if may ends the price might get close to $10,000 or even above that rate. I have seen a lot of news that are predicting $10,000 and above.
Estimated prices can reach $ 10,000 but that may need to take the next few months, now the price of $ 7000- $ 8000 is realistic. maybe in the future it can reach prices above $ 10k and that can happen.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:40:19 PM

Describe the development is creating some changes so I think it will not end very soon and the Bull market is stand with stable and huge development so we cannot verify the current situation to make any changes and right now it is the best way of investment then it will definitely helpful for improvement of bull market.

I see the situation fro the other side. As I understand, the bulls have not yet finally come: they appeared and vanished. At the same time, bears have left the market. Suppose, they will not return for long.
wawanlindu

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:29:01 AM

Bear market means the value of the cryptos are dropping but based on what you say , you are reffering to the bull  . Currently the price is in the middle of the bear and the bull because the value is not that high and its not also that low.
Thanks for the correction. I mean the bull market will soon be there, seeing from the increase in the value of cryptocurrency at this time.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:28:31 AM

I really think that the bearish market is over for now though the bullish we are having is kind of stagnant in nature am sure we will make it eventually Is a good bullish run where price is stabilizing steadily and will take some time to get fully realized
The bear market was over for a couple of weeks ago ,
If what we experience isn't a bull run for you then what would you call it?
We have seen a great price increase on BTC and not just on BTC but also in other crypto and that should be a proof that we have entered the bull market.
This reversal can be called as a bull knowing where bitcoin came not just because of the last time high but considering the positive movements after this year, we are  waiting for much higher grounds before the halving, and with this continuous strong support we can call this now as a good bounce back to
be followed by a strong bull and bring another new ATH.
That is nice. I think feel the same about the market this time and am really looking forward to the halving and scenario beyond that. Bitcoin is in some good positive vibes and that being said, the price will go higher and higher. I do not think it will be up as high as it ATH back in 2017, in few months but definitely it is going to cross the boundaries of restriction.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:42:01 PM

Well compared early this year, It is definitely the performance of bitcoin price value in the market was quite good.
so far the price was 7929$ according to the coinmarketcap, so I sense that bear season was now little by little close to
exit and bull run now is happening little by little in the market exchange.

It cannot be called a bull run as the cryptocurrencies do not show great visible signs of a pump. It is a stable slow growth, which is even better. Having it, we know that the chances of the next fall are decreasing.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:40:45 AM

Well compared early this year, It is definitely the performance of bitcoin price value in the market was quite good.
so far the price was 7929$ according to the coinmarketcap, so I sense that bear season was now little by little close to

It cannot be called a bull run as the cryptocurrencies do not show great visible signs of a pump. It is a stable slow growth, which is even better. Having it, we know that the chances of the next fall are decreasing.
If you read about the crypto market cycle, you would realize how often there is a fluctuation in the market values. The market being too volatile makes you loose and gain value in no time. The current bullish market has an average addition of value more than the loss in the value which makes it pretty profitable provided you have low cost of investment. You would understand this when you master the market cycle.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:35:53 AM

Last few weeks have been quite bullish for BTC.
As of 6 April BTC had a Weekly close above 50 MA, which is a very significant level for BTC.

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/DGVXaiC.png[/im g]

As seen in history in the last bear market once BTC has gained 50 W MA the bull run has started. Should the history repeat itself?!

[img]https://i.im gur.com/qSWjqYs.png[/im g]
Yes the near market is over and the market is slowly going into bull. It has been going up since April with a little drawbacks along the way. People are looking forward to it breaking the next resistance level and reaching $10,000 .some people has been predicting this month but I don't think that is going to be so,  I'm looking forward to that happening in the next month.

The market has really done well this month today it has gotten back to $8000+ and is going up since today. I have plans to Hodl till November or December to see if the price will reach another all time high. I have been analysts playing with numbers in what it is going to be, I have even seen some calling numbers that are impossible to reach now,  some are saying it will reach $100,000 (¬_¬)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:48:04 AM

Last few weeks have been quite bullish for BTC.
As of 6 April BTC had a Weekly close above 50 MA, which is a very significant level for BTC.

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/DGVXaiC.png[/im g]

As seen in history in the last bear market once BTC has gained 50 W MA the bull run has started. Should the history repeat itself?!

[img]https://i.im gur.com/qSWjqYs.png[/im g]
Yes the near market is over and the market is slowly going into bull. It has been going up since April with a little drawbacks along the way. People are looking forward to it breaking the next resistance level and reaching $10,000 .some people has been predicting this month but I don't think that is going to be so,  I'm looking forward to that happening in the next month.

The market has really done well this month today it has gotten back to $8000+ and is going up since today. I have plans to Hodl till November or December to see if the price will reach another all time high. I have been analysts playing with numbers in what it is going to be, I have even seen some calling numbers that are impossible to reach now,  some are saying it will reach $100,000 (¬_¬)

The next target after reaching the $8900 is the unforgettabls $10,000  most people in cryptoworld want to see again this price even me I want Bitcoin go back to this level if you follow then price movement of Bitcoin from $4k up to $5k then now $8000 so we cannot say we already in bull run and the bear market are already over.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:50:26 AM

So because there has been little correction this period, we have all started denying again that it is not bull run when we all were over the internet and singing bull run when the rice was surging from $5k to $8k within 2 months.

Anyway, I still want to believe that we are in the bull trend already, but the full bull is what we are yet to experience, I guess we are all waiting for the type that happened in 2016 that made bitcoin run uptrend fully for a 7 consecutive weeks, I dint see that happening this year, but I know that this semi bull run we have will take us till when we see the bigger bull.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 12:41:03 PM

All are still speculations. Even experts make mistakes and anything like crashing again, can still happen in the market but I believe we are now in the bull market and any lows or crashing are in now bull's low.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:20:31 PM

All are still speculations. Even experts make mistakes and anything like crashing again, can still happen in the market but I believe we are now in the bull market and any lows or crashing are in now bull's low.
The current market price have it shows that we are finally leaving the bear season and we are actually facing into  bull run. It is not a question if we are having a big crash again cause it possibly to happens again, in fact, it happens several times after bull run. That is the reality about crypto and only we have to do is to prepare anything that will happen in the future. We don't need to positive all the time, it could be better to accept of what is the result after this one.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:16:47 PM

in my opinion bearish trend is over now.and if we see price goes down i think  it just temporary correction.and no need to worry about it.with bitcoin price above $8k,we will see $10k in near future.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:31:55 PM

That's also I believe that this month the bull run started. In the month of April since the bitcoin started increased I think it is only 50 chance but since I saw a lot of different changes to the value to the bitcoin which is increasing now Im sure we are in bull market.
We cannot force anyone to believe to the people who believe we are on bull run like us mayne once bitcoin up high again they will believe too instantly.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:46:56 AM

That's also I believe that this month the bull run started. In the month of April since the bitcoin started increased I think it is only 50 chance but since I saw a lot of different changes to the value to the bitcoin which is increasing now Im sure we are in bull market.
We cannot force anyone to believe to the people who believe we are on bull run like us mayne once bitcoin up high again they will believe too instantly.
Of course it has been a bullish market since long. We are far and long out of the bear market for the current market has been very bullish and the gain in the market value of Bitcoin and other coins has been pretty good. Do not you see the rate of speculation and trading crypto in the market? I have seen many people in my friend circle who are putting in money in Bitcoin for the first time.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:46:44 AM

The spec of investors that we have now are those that are much interested in holding their coins till the bull run, which is why we keep seeing many of them speculating here and there in favor of bitcoin in other to encourage other investors in their own little way.

Therefore, I also do not see anything that will ever make the price crash now, the only period I envisage a crash of value would be during the next ATH, which is normal, because many investors will see it as an harvest time, and pull out parts of their funds leaving the rest to continue making the market active, and maybe by then, we could have a an ATL of $10k.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:54:09 AM

Definitely the bulls came to the market and the bears, the shorts are now hard to place orders and make a profit, but still manage to achieve goals when only one bitcoin grows and this makes it possible to sell at the required cost
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:18:19 AM

I think it's over now. I was waiting to see Bitcoin overcome the 8K USD mark, and it did! Bitcoin went to 9K USD and it seems Bitcoin price is becoming stable at 8500 USD to 9K! In 2017, when Bitcoin overcame 10K USD, everyone was sure that Bitcoin will go further and Now I feel the same, Bitcoin just crossed 9K, and anytime it can go 10K higher. So, we may hope for a good bullish run!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

ethersalvation

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:21:18 AM

I think it's over now. I was waiting to see Bitcoin overcome the 8K USD mark, and it did! Bitcoin went to 9K USD and it seems Bitcoin price is becoming stable at 8500 USD to 9K! In 2017, when Bitcoin overcame 10K USD, everyone was sure that Bitcoin will go further and Now I feel the same, Bitcoin just crossed 9K, and anytime it can go 10K higher. So, we may hope for a good bullish run!

Bullish run seems really on. If you look on coinmarketcap daily volumes ( this really matters) you see that from 70 billion in 24 hours, we are now around 84 billions and when this amount growth, it means there are more exchangers and investors. If this number will pass 100 in 24 hours, this would make a further growth....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: