Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS BTC for DOGE/AUR/OR Western Union  (Read 512 times)
Prost-Adam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:05:28 PM

Hi Guys,
I have 3 Bitcoins to sell at a Price of 450 € or  630 $ each BTC

Price:

Min. Order :0.5 BTC  = 225 € or 315 $

Procedure:

If u are paying with Doge or AUR: Than You will send first on my Adress, As soon as i can see 3 Confirmations I will send you the BTC!!!
If u are paying with Western Union or Moneygramm or Banktransfer: I need your full name and I will wait for the tranfer code you send me Inorder to send you the BTC!!!!

For payment with other coins just let me know your Offer!!!

Any other Method is not allowed and not accepted!!! Just to Prevent Scamming!!!!! Please dont waste my Time and Your Time

For questions feel free to ask me !!!

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
money08

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:22:23 PM

Hi Guys,

Price:

Procedure:

If u are paying with Doge or AUR: Than You will send first on my Adress, As soon as i can see 3 Confirmations I will send you the BTC!!!
If u are paying with Western Union or Moneygramm or Banktransfer: I need your full name and I will wait for the tranfer code you send me Inorder to send you the BTC!!!!

Any other Method is not allowed and not accepted!!! Just to Prevent Scamming!!!!! Please dont waste my Time and Your Time

Do you use escrow?
Prost-Adam (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:40:52 PM

yes sure it better for both!!! just let me know how u want to pay Huh Money or Coins?Huh
money08

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:03:54 PM

yes sure it better for both!!! just let me know how u want to pay Huh Money or Coins?Huh
I would pay by doge but honestly why don't you just use an exchange???
Edit: Nobody would go first. Use reputable escrow always
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:16:36 PM

Hi Guys,

Price:

Procedure:

Accept bank transfer?  Smiley

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:00:30 PM

Proof of BTC?
Prost-Adam (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:08:59 PM

here is my BTC adress: 1KqQ6M7r7nsNCBu86hymSAQNqF7Xvqs9ty
Just proof it in the Blockchain and you will see that i have exactly 4.09795 BTC
But i only want to sell 3 BTC

If you need any other proof, like my skype name ...my facebookname...no problem.. let me know
Iam here for trading
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:26:15 PM

here is my BTC adress: 1KqQ6M7r7nsNCBu86hymSAQNqF7Xvqs9ty
Just proof it in the Blockchain and you will see that i have exactly 4.09795 BTC
But i only want to sell 3 BTC

If you need any other proof, like my skype name ...my facebookname...no problem.. let me know
Iam here for trading

Sign it.

He can't, it isn't his.

ppprk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:51:14 PM

hmmm

Prost-adam you just join and newbie and ask people to send you first all money very good idea LOL

first of all can you please sign message of your BTC wallet and provide signature and sign message?

so every one can see if you really owner of this BTC id as you claimed  my BTC adress: 1KqQ6M7r7nsNCBu86hymSAQNqF7Xvqs9ty
?

careful guys never never send any money first to this suspicious guy and also never trade via any messenger like skype yahoo etc so these scammers easily will use some fake similarly skype yahoo ids of some trusted members or escrower and will scammed you for sure

clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:12:25 PM

hmmm

Prost-adam you just join and newbie and ask people to send you first all money very good idea LOL

first of all can you please sign message of your BTC wallet and provide signature and sign message?

so every one can see if you really owner of this BTC id as you claimed  my BTC adress: 1KqQ6M7r7nsNCBu86hymSAQNqF7Xvqs9ty
?

careful guys never never send any money first to this suspicious guy and also never trade via any messenger like skype yahoo etc so these scammers easily will use some fake similarly skype yahoo ids of some trusted members or escrower and will scammed you for sure

Woow,,, Prost-adam also ask me for send via bank account first.  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: