Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed  (Read 11872 times)
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:00:28 AM

as far as I understand they have already received good support.  But what conditions of contracts we don't know at the moment and I would like to understand it for myself.

in any case, state support is cool . And the partnership with Microsoft is also very impressive.
Yes, this project shows real results. I think this is a good use of blockchain technology.  But now I do not understand why they chose India for the project.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmethel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:31:06 AM

as far as I understand they have already received good support.  But what conditions of contracts we don't know at the moment and I would like to understand it for myself.

in any case, state support is cool . And the partnership with Microsoft is also very impressive.
Yes, this project shows real results. I think this is a good use of blockchain technology.  But now I do not understand why they chose India for the project.
I have read in many sources that India is now very actively developing and it will be very easy to implement it in business.
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:45:47 AM

I have read in many sources that India is now very actively developing and it will be very easy to implement it in business.
the main thing to understand is that these tokens will be in demand. This is in fact the most important thing for investors. although I actually do not understand how to buy these tokens now.
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:03:08 AM

the main thing to understand is that these tokens will be in demand. This is in fact the most important thing for investors. although I actually do not understand how to buy these tokens now.

if I understand everything correctly, now it will be available only for large investors.  You need to write an e-mail to the developers for this.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:12:50 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens I can buy for myself in the near future. And whether there will be open rounds of sales?
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:25:12 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens I can buy for myself in the near future. And whether there will be open rounds of sales?

there is no information about this yet. Now only closed sales rounds and you can write to the administration mail.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:46:45 AM

there is no information about this yet. Now only closed sales rounds and you can write to the administration mail.
let's see how this project will develop. and I wonder are they going to scale to other countries or not?
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:37:59 AM

let's see how this project will develop. and I wonder are they going to scale to other countries or not?
I think at least the project will need to be implemented in India and then understand how much further it will be in demand.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:23:11 AM

you can learn more about the agreement with the state authorities. I would like to know what is your partnership and whether you were able to receive investments?
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:47:41 AM

you can learn more about the agreement with the state authorities. I would like to know what is your partnership and whether you were able to receive investments?
I also now do not really understand if you have such partners and the network is already running then why conduct sales rounds.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:02:35 AM

I also now do not really understand if you have such partners and the network is already running then why conduct sales rounds.
well, in order for the project to be able to scale and to become known worldwide, it will be necessary to conduct a large-scale marketing company.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:31:24 AM

well, in order for the project to be able to scale and to become known worldwide, it will be necessary to conduct a large-scale marketing company.
it all depends on what investments they can attract at the moment. I think then we can understand how quickly this project will scale.
burya2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:53:13 AM

the project should really help society and this is just a huge plus. I want to make money on it now.But I do not understand how to buy these tokens.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:40:08 AM

the project should really help society and this is just a huge plus. I want to make money on it now.But I do not understand how to buy these tokens.
the main thing that investors understand that they can earn. Is there any business plan at the moment?
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:12:21 AM

the main thing that investors understand that they can earn. Is there any business plan at the moment?
Yes, that would be very interesting. But as I understand it now the project is designed for large investors who can globally support the project.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:34:31 AM

Yes, that would be very interesting. But as I understand it now the project is designed for large investors who can globally support the project.
and that open sales rounds are not planned at the moment? I would like to understand all this...
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:04:41 AM

what is the nearest conference the team will take part in? and will there be a video broadcast of such events or not?
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:25:14 AM

what is the nearest conference the team will take part in? and will there be a video broadcast of such events or not?
I'd love to see that, too. I think it's important to understand what they have to offer for investors. And how can I help ordinary people.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:37:54 AM

I'd love to see that, too. I think it's important to understand what they have to offer for investors. And how can I help ordinary people.
in any case, it should improve efficiency and reduce costs for the business it will save millions of dollars.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:07:07 AM

in any case, it should improve efficiency and reduce costs for the business it will save millions of dollars.
in this case, it will be very popular among businesses. This will be of real benefit to and therefore liquidity will be on top.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: