Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed  (Read 11874 times)
IBCMedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:54:22 PM

Eleven01 |India's First Native Blockchain Protocol

What is Eleven01?

Eleven01 is an emerging-market focused, scalable and high performance blockchain platform for both public and private workloads. Our mission is to launch a protocol which can interoperate with the other global protocols to form a syndicate of blockchain protocols. In the lead up to our launch, Eleven01 has already partnered with Tech Mahindra, a multi billion dollar tech conglomerate, as well as governments and industry consortia including State Government of Telangana, India, State Government of Goa, India & ICRISAT.

####################  Read the Eleven01 Technical Whitepaper ####################

#################### Eleven01 Testnet is Live! ####################

#################### Join the Eleven01 Dev Portal ####################

#################### Eleven01 Technical Architecture ####################

Eleven01's core value proposition is to create a blockchain protocol that can be used in real world applications and for dApps that require inherent privacy, high throughput and scale. It is designed ground up as a topology and use case agnostic blockchain.

#################### Eleven01 Team ####################

The Eleven01 team is led by Ausaf Ahmed, an MIT graduate, who was also Microsoft's former global blockchain practice lead. We are a global team with some of the smartest cryptographers, platform architects and programmers in the blockchain space today.

#################### Eleven01 Advisors ####################

Some of the industry's top advisors are backing Eleven01 for its potential, team and initial traction. Top names include the likes of CP Gurnani, CEO of Tech Mahindra, Mohandas Pai, former CFO of Infosys, Jehan Chu, Founder of Kinetic Capital, Shuoji Zhou, founder of FBG Capital and many more

#################### Eleven01 Partners ####################

• Eleven01 has a strategic partnership with Tech Mahindra, who will not only work with us to build Eleven01 main net, but will also work as channel partners to their enterprise blockchain clients
  • Eleven01 is also closely working with Microsoft as an enterprise partner for deep integration with the Azure platform and marketplace
  • Eleven01 is a member of NASSCOM, a not-for-profit industry association, is the apex body for the 154 billion dollar Indian IT BPM industry
  • We have
  • Nucleus Vision is our exclusive community partner, and
  • t-hub is our startup and innovation partner

#################### Government Partnerships ####################

Eleven01 has also partnered with 4 government agencies, to implement blockchain based applications at a large scale

#################### dApp Partners ####################

Over 12 dApps are already implementing their blockchain usecases on the Testnet environment

Disclaimer  
We are not promoting our Token sale through any other channel or 3rd party partner.
Please do NOT engage with anybody who is promoting anything regarding Eleven01, mentioned below are the official handles of the admins :
1) IBC Media
If you have any concerns please contact the admins.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:20:53 PM

I do not understand why you need to conduct sales rounds if you have such partners who can invest in the project themselves?)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:41:09 PM

I do not understand why you need to conduct sales rounds if you have such partners who can invest in the project themselves?)

one guess why Cheesy

because these teams have alot of people to pay, and make alot of promises for months to their angels
before launching here hoping this community will give them $$$ and pay for all those promises they been making
ill be watching but im not giving this a penny myself

so much bullshit here Cheesy  "working with Microsoft"  omg been over this 100x JUST CAUSE YOU USE AZURE dosent mean you have a "partnership with Microsoft"
buzzwords and scammy generalizations all over this

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:08:07 PM

one guess why Cheesy

because these teams have alot of people to pay, and make alot of promises for months to their angels
before launching here hoping this community will give them $$$ and pay for all those promises they been making

so much bullshit here Cheesy  "working with Microsoft"  omg been over this 100x JUST CAUSE YOU USE AZURE dosent mean you have a "partnership with Microsoft"

The founder is the former head of Microsoft's blockchain practice. Does seem like there could be more than just a buzzword partnership here.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 04:27:57 PM

one guess why Cheesy

what about the arrangements with the government of India? That's pretty cool, too. I think this is a big plus for the entire cryptocurrency market, I think.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:22:08 AM

Over 12 dApps are already implementing their blockchain usecases on the Testnet environment

can you tell us more about it? at what stage is the development and what exactly can you improve for these companies?
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:55:06 AM

I understand you have a developer portal ? at the moment you hire developers or invite to cooperation?   How does the company plan to develop in this direction?
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:50:32 AM

can you tell us more about it? at what stage is the development and what exactly can you improve for these companies?
I also liked it and it will be interesting and I would like to understand what success the team has already achieved.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:21:39 AM

Hey. tell me why I haven't seen any news about the distribution of funds and the bounty program. Do you plan to bounty or airdrop or something similar at the moment?
mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:46:43 AM

The first time I see that the project is supported by the government, it means that deception in this project can not be.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:01:49 AM

Will the marketing and advertising program be interesting?! After all, the project is very attractive, which will clearly be in demand. Especially with the support of the government

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:06:41 AM

The first time I see that the project is supported by the government, it means that deception in this project can not be.

I also see this for the first time and that's what I'm interested in and the fact that 12 companies are already testing applications. so the project has a real benefit will be in demand for many years.
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:28:13 PM

Will the marketing and advertising program be interesting?! After all, the project is very attractive, which will clearly be in demand. Especially with the support of the government

I think the marketing company will depend on how much money they can raise. After all, they are now conducting sales rounds in order to scale.
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:06:08 PM

The project team really impresses me. In fact, this is the first time I have seen such a project. And I think you can really trust him. The guys really want to create something useful in this market and this is a big plus.
miko7

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:08:15 PM

does the project already have any media support? and the ratings? I would like to read any announcements about this.  I think such a project had a large-scale support.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:46:06 PM

do you plan to work in other countries or at the moment you will develop only in India? I just would like to understand whether this project will be global?
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:56:03 PM

the project is simply wonderful. I think he has every chance of success. I think there may even be dividends for investors. and I would like to understand what will happen about the listing on exchanges.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:53:26 AM

the project is simply wonderful. I think he has every chance of success. I think there may even be dividends for investors. and I would like to understand what will happen about the listing on exchanges.
as I understand it, they have already achieved a lot and investments are needed only to scale the project and conduct marketing companies.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:37:45 AM

You have a large team of developers and advisers , as well I see a lot of partnerships - I hope this will help the project be successful in the future .
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:53:36 AM

You have a large team of developers and advisers , as well I see a lot of partnerships - I hope this will help the project be successful in the future .
I hope so, too. because as I realistically the first time see such project on this forum. and I hope that it will be in demand in the future and the main thing that I can earn as an investor.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: