Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMall.com | Trade Digital Goods | PayPal/Stripe/Crypto | Escrow  (Read 1699 times)
coinmallio (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:10:13 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2020, 03:32:57 PM by coinmallio

Today we are happy to bring to you CoinMall. Started from scratch and in development for 2 years, CoinMall is your all-in-one marketplace for virtual products. Buy & sell eBooks, game keys, NFA's, in-game items, gift cards, software and much more.

Video: https://youtu.be/J7h6SldviUs
Example listing: https://www.coinmall.com/i/b6wOJ/awesome-virtual-item

Supported Payment Methods
  • PayPal
  • Stripe
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Tether (USDT)

Notable Features
  • 2% fees for crypto payments, 0% for PayPal and Stripe. Payments are directly sent from the buyer to the seller.
  • Import your store & products from other storefronts: Bitify, Gumroad, Payhip, Sellfy, Selly, Selz, Shoppy
  • Sleek order overview page. View the current status of ongoing orders and previous ones
  • Auto-ship products to buyers, whether it's a license key or a downloadable product
  • Advanced analytics, add Google/Bing Analytics to your store and products
  • In-house Crypto Wallet. Get started accepting crypto instantly
  • Create custom forms for products to gather more buyer data
  • Create coupons for specific listings or entire stores
  • Numerous product protection mechanisms
  • Create unlimited stores and listings
  • 2FA: Authenticator or PGP
  • And much, much more...

Images

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:27:09 PM

Q: What makes CoinMall different from other marketplaces?

A: Other marketplaces accept payments on behalf of sellers, aggregate them and then pay sellers after X days/weeks. We do not hold/aggregate payments. Money is directly sent from the buyer to the seller, person-to-person with 0% fees.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

Hi, can you confirm if payments available to Romania through Stripe? I would like to avoid paypal if possible.
coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:11:46 PM

Hi, can you confirm if payments available to Romania through Stripe? I would like to avoid paypal if possible.

Hey there! That depends, do you already have a Stripe account? If so, you can indeed enable Stripe on CoinMall and start accepting payments through Stripe instantly.

If not, you'll need to create a Stripe account first. Based on their page: https://stripe.com/global Romania is not supported (yet), but you can use Stripe Atlas to create a US-based company and bank account to start using Stripe.
coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

Did you know you can automatically recruit and pay out affiliates on CoinMall?

Recruit affiliates who'll advertise your product in exchange for a specific percentage of the product's price with this feature.
Leverage all of our advanced features to boost your sales, sign up today!
coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:47:48 PM

Do you provide escrow service?
How buying product will secure.

Hey there, we do indeed provide Escrow services for crypto payments. Our entire purchase process is designed first and foremost with buyer safety in mind.
coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:00:04 PM

CoinMall has been updated! This week's changes:

- Simplified the Crypto Wallet interface
- Streamlined the product creation workflow
- Optimized our payment processor, in preparation of our upcoming API
- UI/UX and bugfixes throughout the site

Visit us: https://www.coinmall.com/
coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:31:52 PM

Hey all,

Another month, another CoinMall update! This time we're bringing the stablecoin Tether (USDT) as a payment option, along with numerous tweaks and fixes.
Read all about it here: https://link.medium.com/vie1FIJSFX

Hope you enjoy!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:42:39 AM

I like the site a lot. I had a look at another marketplace earlier today that wasn't as developed as this one, and I can clearly see the difference. You've chosen a niche market to focus in, and although there definitely are digital/gaming marketplaces currently active (from the top of my head, I think G2A, kinguin), there aren't that are purely crypto-based, and also cover all digital items.

Although I don't think there are a lot of users that are currently using the site to purchase things, with a nice marketing budget, I reckon you could make this work. Currently, the biggest problem right now, is that there are not enough sellers that are actually selling items of interest, and instead you have these unattractive items. Examples of items that would sell quickly include popular gift cards, game keys, game credits, APPs, etc.

I'd also love to see a video showcasing the process of buying an item from the shop. I would personally buy something, but there isn't anything worth the listed price on the site to be honest.

Smiley
coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:09:03 AM
Merited by timerland (1)

I like the site a lot. I had a look at another marketplace earlier today that wasn't as developed as this one, and I can clearly see the difference. You've chosen a niche market to focus in, and although there definitely are digital/gaming marketplaces currently active (from the top of my head, I think G2A, kinguin), there aren't that are purely crypto-based, and also cover all digital items.

Although I don't think there are a lot of users that are currently using the site to purchase things, with a nice marketing budget, I reckon you could make this work. Currently, the biggest problem right now, is that there are not enough sellers that are actually selling items of interest, and instead you have these unattractive items. Examples of items that would sell quickly include popular gift cards, game keys, game credits, APPs, etc.

I'd also love to see a video showcasing the process of buying an item from the shop. I would personally buy something, but there isn't anything worth the listed price on the site to be honest.

Many thanks for your amazing feedback! As you mentioned, there are indeed no marketplaces which are purely crypto-based, and the ones that accept crypto (like Kinguin and G2A) don't even pay the seller out in crypto; only in a select few fiat payment methods like PayPal. We decided to change that, hence the pure P2P crypto aspect of CoinMall; if a buyer pays with Bitcoin, the seller will receive the payment in Bitcoin.

We are indeed a little short on sellers & listings at the moment, but that will drastically change in the coming period as we ramp up our marketing effort and continue to do seller outreach. We are also recording a showcase videos where both buying and selling is explained, and that too will be released soon.

If you have any specific requests or changes you'd like to see, don't hesitate to ask!
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 03:10:02 PM

hello coinmallio

maybe you wanna checkout my new project too :-)
would be nice, if you visit me on my trollbox @ some unnamed.exchange

coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:07:01 PM

hello coinmallio

maybe you wanna checkout my new project too :-)
would be nice, if you visit me on my trollbox @ some unnamed.exchange

Good luck with your new project!
coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:56:40 PM

Are you already selling on CoinMall?

• 0% fees.
  • Auto-ship products to buyers, whether it's a license key or a downloadable product
  • In-house Crypto Wallet. Get started accepting various crypto, like Bitcoin, instantly
  • Protect your products with our PDF stamping tool, limit the amount of downloads, limit to the buyer IP and more
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:09:26 AM

Are you already selling on CoinMall?

• 0% fees.
  • In-house Crypto Wallet. Get started accepting various crypto, like Bitcoin, instantly
  • Protect your products with our PDF stamping tool, limit the amount of downloads, limit to the buyer IP and more

I like the features you are offering,but how do you make money,if your fees are 0%?
Isn't accepting Paypal payments very risky due to the large amounts of disputes and chargebacks and the fact that digital goods aren't covered by the Paypal Seller Protection Policy?
Do you have sufficient amount of web traffic coming towards your website?

coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:11:44 PM

Hey, good questions.

1) We make money primarily through sellers promoting their listings, similar to eBay listings. For a fee between $.5 and $10, sellers can promote their listings in various ways.
In addition, we are due to implement a 2% fee for transactions paid in cryptocurrency to be announced next week, but 0% fees will remain for both PayPal and Stripe.

2) PayPal and Stripe payments are sent peer-to-peer, we don't custody the payment itself. It's not as risky as you think, since we provide the seller with more than enough evidence which can be shown to PayPal in case of a dispute.

3) We do indeed have a steady stream of interested buyers visiting our platform, so our primary focus is to recruit more sellers.
Dfaker8

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:33:46 PM

Hi,

I see your site have a payment option call 'WYRE' which allows buyer to pay with their credit card and the seller will recevie bitcoin as payment.

Is this funtion working now? And is the payment to seller transfered to their bitcoin wallet automaticly every time?
coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:34:37 PM

Hi,

I see your site have a payment option call 'WYRE' which allows buyer to pay with their credit card and the seller will recevie bitcoin as payment.

Is this funtion working now? And is the payment to seller transfered to their bitcoin wallet automaticly every time?

Hey there,

We are in the final stages of integrating Wyre. Once implemented it will indeed work as you describer: the buyer pays with their credit card, the seller will receive their Bitcoin automatically in their on-site wallet.
Dfaker8

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:55:56 PM

Hi,

Hey there,

We are in the final stages of integrating Wyre. Once implemented it will indeed work as you describer: the buyer pays with their credit card, the seller will receive their Bitcoin automatically in their on-site wallet.
That will be prefect!! Hope you can finish it ASAP.

I have did some testing on your site last night and I found some problems:

1. The shoping cart does not update automaticly.
      As a guest, I add an item in my shoping cart and later I when I add another one, the cart just shows the orgianal one.
      As a regietered buyer, no problem to adding two items, but when I try to pay for them, I can only pay for one item.

Therefore, buyers can only purchase one item at a time.

Furthermore, the items in the shopping cart can not be changed, they can only be empty.

These will cause a lot of problems for the buyers and not good for the sellers neither.

2. After purchase, some times the download button is not working. I have try to pay the item as a guest buyer but the site did not ask me to fill in my email address. When I finish the purchase and the download page shows up, I have try to click the download button for many times and it did not works. So I refresh the page but it goes back to the home page and I can not go back to the page with the download button anymore.

My suggestion is forceing the guest buyer to enter their email address before they pay and sent the download link to that email address after they pay. Or even better is to force they to regeister before they buy anything.

3. As a seller, I can not edit my listed item. Everytime when I click edit on the items, the site shows ' there is something wrong'.

4. The upload speed is slow. Maybe a 'Remote Upload' funtion will solve the problem.

5. I suggest you add 'perfect money' in your payment methods. Also you can sell perfect money vouchers for the buyers who do not have perfect money.

coinmallio (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:09:26 PM

Hi,

Hey there,

That will be prefect!! Hope you can finish it ASAP.

I have did some testing on your site last night and I found some problems:

1. The shoping cart does not update automaticly.
      As a guest, I add an item in my shoping cart and later I when I add another one, the cart just shows the orgianal one.
      As a regietered buyer, no problem to adding two items, but when I try to pay for them, I can only pay for one item.

Therefore, buyers can only purchase one item at a time.

Furthermore, the items in the shopping cart can not be changed, they can only be empty.

These will cause a lot of problems for the buyers and not good for the sellers neither.

2. After purchase, some times the download button is not working. I have try to pay the item as a guest buyer but the site did not ask me to fill in my email address. When I finish the purchase and the download page shows up, I have try to click the download button for many times and it did not works. So I refresh the page but it goes back to the home page and I can not go back to the page with the download button anymore.

My suggestion is forceing the guest buyer to enter their email address before they pay and sent the download link to that email address after they pay. Or even better is to force they to regeister before they buy anything.

3. As a seller, I can not edit my listed item. Everytime when I click edit on the items, the site shows ' there is something wrong'.

4. The upload speed is slow. Maybe a 'Remote Upload' funtion will solve the problem.

5. I suggest you add 'perfect money' in your payment methods. Also you can sell perfect money vouchers for the buyers who do not have perfect money.

Awesome, we greatly appreciate your feedback!

1. Adding multiple items to a cart does work both anonymously as well as logged in, though it's hard to see since it's divided per seller (you have to select the vendor to see the relevant item, as shown in this image: https://imgur.com/XYiUYD8). We'll make it simpler to see in the next update.

- When you mean changing the item in shopping cart, do you mean you'd like to increase/decrease the product's quantity? If so, that will indeed be added very soon, as well as paying for more than one item directly.

2. It takes a bit since we encrypt the download peer-to-peer. The encryption/decryption of the file takes a bit of time to do securely. Would you prefer us to disable the encryption/decryption of the file so that buyers can instantly download the item without waiting, instead of having the product peer-to-peer encrypted?

- We will also force anonymous buyers to enter their email during checkout, but want to keep allowing them the ability to buy items without registering (since it helps sellers make more sales)

3.  I couldn't replicate the "Something went wrong" error page when I made a new listing and edited it, could you possibly give me more info when this happened? Is it for a private/hidden product or the like?

4. The upload speed has the same issue as number 2, namely the encryption takes a bit of time. Would you prefer the upload to not get encrypted in exchange for a far faster upload speed?

5. We had indeed been looking as Perfect Money as an additional payment option, and will be adding it soon Smiley

Any additional feedback would be very welcome!
Dfaker8

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:53:24 PM

Awesome, we greatly appreciate your feedback!

1. Adding multiple items to a cart does work both anonymously as well as logged in, though it's hard to see since it's divided per seller (you have to select the vendor to see the relevant item, as shown in this image: https://imgur.com/XYiUYD8). We'll make it simpler to see in the next update.

- When you mean changing the item in shopping cart, do you mean you'd like to increase/decrease the product's quantity? If so, that will indeed be added very soon, as well as paying for more than one item directly.

2. It takes a bit since we encrypt the download peer-to-peer. The encryption/decryption of the file takes a bit of time to do securely. Would you prefer us to disable the encryption/decryption of the file so that buyers can instantly download the item without waiting, instead of having the product peer-to-peer encrypted?

- We will also force anonymous buyers to enter their email during checkout, but want to keep allowing them the ability to buy items without registering (since it helps sellers make more sales)

3.  I couldn't replicate the "Something went wrong" error page when I made a new listing and edited it, could you possibly give me more info when this happened? Is it for a private/hidden product or the like?

4. The upload speed has the same issue as number 2, namely the encryption takes a bit of time. Would you prefer the upload to not get encrypted in exchange for a far faster upload speed?

5. We had indeed been looking as Perfect Money as an additional payment option, and will be adding it soon Smiley

Any additional feedback would be very welcome!

1. Yes, increase and decrease quantity. And it is very important to see what am I buying in the shopping cart clearly. Please do update your shopping cart ASAP becuase I think it will casue buyers to buy something that they already pruchase and they may not even know as the shopping cart can not update until you mannuly refresh the page.

2. It is good that you make the digital file encrypt to keep it safe. But you have to make the whole purchase procedure smooth first. Right now, I have test that I can not download the file I uploaded after I purchased. I have try firefox, chorme, edge and they did not work.

3. Yes. I set the store as private and I can not edit everything that I already posted. Haven't try public store yet, will try it later.

4. For file larger than 50 mbs, it always stop at 99.6% and did not move for hours.

Very love your site. I believe after you make 'Wyre' works in your site and fix the shopping cart errors, it will be a boom in the market. After all, there is no site that I know accpte credit card from buyer and pay seller bitcoin. I think you can even charge a monthly fee on this funtion.

Hope to see they works soon.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: