Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE coin time to buy ?  (Read 1330 times)
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 10:05:52 PM

Doge is one of the first cryptocurrencies. That's why it will be live always. I think the price on it will not going in TOP. Because it is one of the cheapest coins. Now cryptomarket has not a bulls trend. I will not buy doge in the nearest weeks. It's not a rational investment.

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:18:52 PM

Doge is a coin that was formerly seen as a shit coin, yet it survived.
This is a coin that is being used as the base pair for so many altcoins in the crypto market such as on coin exchange.io
Doge will survive and rise. If I will be listing the coins to hold, doge will be listed.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:02:38 PM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest

Doge is still the token that seems to be the strangest one. Nevertheless, I see that is popularity is great. therefore, it is good to have this altcoin in your wallet. Do it, why not?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:59:30 PM

Gogecoin is very cheap at this time though it has huge supply however there are important factors that might be rightful to consider investing Doge like fast transactions and low transaction fees. Though some people say it is a joke coin but for me Doge coin is still a good coinI actually invested my funds inDoge before and  I did not regret. To be honest if we are going to buy Doge then do it now as it's price is cheaper compared to the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:21:44 PM

I think now is the time, not only for Doge Coin but for everyone else. And Doge has much more potential, so I recommend this coin for purchase.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:52:43 PM

Actually when the market starts to get green and the price of bitcoin starts to rise, it is appropriate to buy several altcoins. Including DOGE coin which is the choice in the shopping basket. Honestly, I would buy DOGE coin in $ 150 and Cardano for $ 100. At least I have set aside my savings for this attractive investment. Don't waste this time and opportunity. Cool
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:08:48 AM

I suppose Doge worth to have in your portfolio. I don't think it increases its price in several times very soon but it stable and not loosing its price too much. Besides it enough popular, and with good news can surprise us pleasantly. So yes it a good time to buy doge as a long investment.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:31:32 AM

I am not sure about the future of Doge coin, but with the difference between the price of Doge buying and selling on the exchanges. The payment by Doge has a slight advantage!
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:55:27 AM

like other crypto coins, DOGE has a decentralized nature and a project that is fully mobilized by their community. That is, if you have the coin, no one has the power to forbid you to spend it. 2019 is the year in which cryptocurrency has a bright future. currently a good opportunity to invest in doge coins.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:26:08 AM

DOGE is a reliable altcoin that has been on the top spot among the altcoins for a long time and the demand for DOGE is constantly growing, so I think this is a good option for investment if you decide to invest in DOGE, right now market is started recovering, so need invest faster.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:04:28 AM

DOGE is a rather old cryptocurrency. At its core, this is a Bitcoin fork and its course depends on BTC.DOGE has no limited emissions and this is not very good, but it has a good transaction speed, low commission and the scope of application of this crypt is very wide. My opinion of his need to have in your investment portfolio.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:20:38 AM

I'm not really a DOGE  fan but seriously that meme project is solid rock. I saw a tweet that coinbase was added to coinbasewallet but it did not really move the price up. I guess holding some on your portfolio is not a bad idea. I was impressed with speed of transaction for DOGE, when I sent to another wallet and also negligible fees. What I don't like about the project is that it's a meme project lol.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:36:30 AM

I'm not really a DOGE  fan but seriously that meme project is solid rock. I saw a tweet that coinbase was added to coinbasewallet but it did not really move the price up. I guess holding some on your portfolio is not a bad idea. I was impressed with speed of transaction for DOGE, when I sent to another wallet and also negligible fees. What I don't like about the project is that it's a meme project lol.

The thing that made me curious was whether Doge would continue to develop like other coins such as Binance, EOS, Cardano or others? certainly difficult, so I'm not sure that the Doge will continue to increase.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:51:11 AM

if doge will indeed be input into binance I think it will be very good for doge, because surely the price will go up, and I think this is the right time to buy, if it is like that later.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:32:05 PM

If you are a good business minded person you should come for it and buy Doge because as we know that with time bitcoin shows a growth and now the value can not be predicted so just like that in future Doge and other coins will also move on and it is the time that we can afford to buy it at cheapest rate now a days we can easily buy this from exchanges like Binance and some others also trade this.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:33:04 PM

if doge will indeed be input into binance I think it will be very good for doge, because surely the price will go up, and I think this is the right time to buy, if it is like that later.
Never know when it will be doge financed. If indeed one day will be listing at binance, of course now is the time to buy. Plus the crypto market is increasing again. it doesn't hurt to buy doge. But you have to remember, don't just invest in doge. try to share investment in other altcoins.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:04:05 PM

One of the coins one cannot have regret investing in it is doge
Had it been doge is just lunched at this time that there are now so many shit coins, it would not have survive even a year, except it is still waiting to be pumped.
So since it's existence has been for a while now and it is still alive, then it has the tendency to grow alongside the market.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:25:45 PM

I think now is the time, not only for Doge Coin but for everyone else. And Doge has much more potential, so I recommend this coin for purchase.
I do not see much potential in doge , for me it is a common coin for speculation , if only to buy and sell as high as possible , the coin is poorly developed in the market .
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:31:04 PM

I do not see much potential in doge , for me it is a common coin for speculation , if only to buy and sell as high as possible , the coin is poorly developed in the market .

For me, DOGE is only great for swing trades. You don't get that much since there are too much supply. Unless devs decides to eliminates a percentage of it. OP said the price went 80 sats but now its 38 sats so it's not going to give much holding it for long term.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:15:55 PM

i really don't think we should use our money to invest in Dogecoin because it has not much improvements since last year, i believe all founders of Dogecoin have abandonned their child and as a long term investor i dont think we should invest in an altcoin with such a bad developer team when its foundations is not strong to rise higher in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: