Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE coin time to buy ?  (Read 1331 times)
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:27:09 PM

i really don't think we should use our money to invest in Dogecoin because it has not much improvements since last year, i believe all founders of Dogecoin have abandonned their child and as a long term investor i dont think we should invest in an altcoin with such a bad developer team when its foundations is not strong to rise higher in the future.
Improvements or not, does it make sense if it actually can bring profits to investors? Especially if they invest into Dogecoin today at the price below 40 satoshis, and one or two (even longer) months later, investors can take profits for their investments today at price around 60, 70, 80 or even 100 satoshis? I think it makes lot of sense with Dogecoin investment today.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:38:45 PM

Doge coin project which has a very hidden meaning. I think that it shows when the market will be pumped up, because it happens that at some times the prices for it rise very strongly, although in general there is simply no reason for it. I think that this is an indicator of where the market will move.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:45:07 PM

The price of this coin periodically grows and falls, but I would not consider it for investment. But if you decide to invest, now the price is about 38 sat and I think this is quite a normal price to buy, considering that recently the price was about 50 sat.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:33:02 PM

Dogecoin is not quite lucrative to hold for short term, but if you intend holding it for long term, then dogecoin would be lucrative. Dogecoin has stood the test of time and would be a safe cryptocurrency to hold, but the high supply volume is a hindrance to its increase in value.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:27:15 PM

I think doge can be added to list orb coins to hold for bull run and also long term. You can keep your eye on it to buy at a every price fall. What I noiced is every coin has its day and season just make sure you have enough so you can achieve your goals when the movement starts.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:27:33 PM

Once again, Dogecoin gives us chance, another one to increase our balance. I bought Dogecoin at 35 satoshis, so I don't expect the coin rising so much to above 100 satoshis. I only expect it to rise around 70 satoshis, that will be a good price for me to take profits. When Dogecoin will hit it? Within one or two coming weeks? I believe it will do rise to such prices, even if it won't rise to 70 satoshis within next 2 weeks, it will do reach that price in longer period & I won't get trouble to wait longer a little bit to double my balance.
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:42:53 PM

Although doge is under 0.00000038 BTC (according to coinmarketcap) I don’t think it's a good time to invest... since I think that with this boom in the price of bitcoin the doge will go down even more. In particular, I'm waiting for it to be close to or below 0.00000025 BTC

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
motienvolam

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:54:36 PM

Although doge is under 0.00000038 BTC (according to coinmarketcap) I don’t think it's a good time to invest... since I think that with this boom in the price of bitcoin the doge will go down even more. In particular, I'm waiting for it to be close to or below 0.00000025 BTC
I don't think so, 35 satoshis (yesterday price) is a good price and also a safe one to invest. Someone whom bought the coin yesterday at 35 satoshis, now can take profits with nearly 15 percent of increases from bought price. I think it is good profits after only one day. If you don't want to wait more and take risks (in fact, I don't see risks), you can take profits now and get out. If you have strong belief in Dogecoin, let's hold the coin for a few weeks or few months, to wait for chances for higher profit-taking prices (60 satoshis or even around 80 to 90 satoshis).
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 11:21:11 PM

Between 35-39 satoshis it is good to see a real development on Doge chart. It is time to invest in the altcoin after the high BTC prices which will help altcoins to gain more percentages on prices.
motienvolam

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:24:06 PM

DOGE is doing a great job of hitting new max levels on the price chart. It is not the right time to invest in the DOGEcoin but it can be an alternative choice for those who have special kindness for shit coins.
Dogecoin often moves slowly, with low volume, so before its real take-off timepoints, it is hard to take profits at desired prices and investors usually have to wait for hours to see their sell orders fullfilled in case they want to see only 1 satoshi higher than available buy prices. Shitcoin, I don't call Dogecoin is a shit coin, because it is widely accepted. What's the point to call widely-accepted coin as a shit coin. I don't think it is a relevant name-calling for Dogecoin, that should have better respect for what it has reached years after its birthday. One of strongest altcoins over years of crypto market.
crypto1998 (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:41:45 AM

i bought more DOGE at 37 satoshi i think pump time coming soon  Cheesy
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:58:27 AM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest
What I really think is that Dogecoin isn't going to ever rise to $1. It's a shitcoins  and remember that it wasn't created to achieve anything apart from being a fun/joke coin. That's why the dev assigned a dog meme to it. So, even if you buy now it isn't going to be profitable. Peruse other investment and out your money there.

That's my 1cent advice.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Sellman

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:19:36 PM

It is surely that Dogecoin will never hit $1. Let's make a calculation on total maketcap of Dgoecoin if it hit $1. That's huge market cap, so such price around $1 for Dogecoin is unrealistic. I don't see reason to boost Dogecoin to such very overvalue around $1.
BareCrypto

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:39:57 PM

hi guys
Better wait for 30s range and sell on 60sat
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:03:20 PM

Doge is a good coin with fast and the cheapest transaction fee in crypto today , it has a very huge way to go for the next view time , the last time it did I've 100% in profit and now might be the time to rebuy for a max profit as well cos it has retain that level for long now and the next thing might be pump .

Doge is good to invest in and has a confidence to retain it credibility .
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:11:48 PM

It is surely that Dogecoin will never hit $1. Let's make a calculation on total maketcap of Dgoecoin if it hit $1. That's huge market cap, so such price around $1 for Dogecoin is unrealistic. I don't see reason to boost Dogecoin to such very overvalue around $1.
of course that is not possible, and not many people trade dogecoin. I myself use dogecoin only for withdrawal transactions because dogecoin has a withdrawal fee which is the cheapest compared to other coins. after that I will sell to other coins.
Sellman

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:06:52 AM

of course that is not possible, and not many people trade dogecoin. I myself use dogecoin only for withdrawal transactions because dogecoin has a withdrawal fee which is the cheapest compared to other coins. after that I will sell to other coins.
Over 8390 BTC traded last day is a small volume, really? Did you actually check total daily volume of Dogecoin? Cheap fees is one of the most amazing specifications of Dogecoin, just one of them. Dogecoin in reality brings lots of more advantages for crypto enthusiasts.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:03:51 AM

i really don't think we should use our money to invest in Dogecoin because it has not much improvements since last year, i believe all founders of Dogecoin have abandonned their child and as a long term investor i dont think we should invest in an altcoin with such a bad developer team when its foundations is not strong to rise higher in the future.
Improvements or not, does it make sense if it actually can bring profits to investors? Especially if they invest into Dogecoin today at the price below 40 satoshis, and one or two (even longer) months later, investors can take profits for their investments today at price around 60, 70, 80 or even 100 satoshis? I think it makes lot of sense with Dogecoin investment today.

The crypto market is small enough so that if there is another major bull run, Dogecoin should do well. The problem is the project appears to have been abandoned and there isn't much innovation within it. However, it has a sizeable community and a decent brand, as one of the original alts. It's also associated with a founder, Jackson Palmer, known to badmouth other projects. I personally see better investments.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:07:50 AM

hi guys

like everyone who's pioneer in trading crypto it's always good to buy doge coin this time because it has a pretty good potential to rise up again at anytime. if i have balance in my wallet i think im going to pick a good amount with doge.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:15:37 AM

That's good dogecoin mention larger marketcap, but it seems they have to increase their development plans. For dogecoin team it will be kept in mind. If team want to increase the price of dogecoin and volume then their will need to apply new popular Exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: