Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BADcoin [BAD] A P2P Network Built on the Fairest Mineable Multichain  (Read 2368 times)
honglu69

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:37:18 PM

Just a note for all BAD traders. It costs way less on dogecoin pair to buy and sell at ShorelineCrypto exchange and withdraw coins at almost free. Currently BAD can be purchased at lower price than the other exchange
honglu69

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:49:05 PM

Official Announcement of ShorelineCrypto supporting Badcoin in bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121953.msg53631868#msg53631868
honglu69

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:39:31 AM

Questions on mining of 5 algorithm:

https://badcoin.cryptocoinpools.com/workers

From above official pool mining page, currently 4 out of 5 algo has miners. But  badcoin-groestl has no miners.  A while ago earlier today there was one miner at > 1 G/h hashrate mining it. I suspected that was ASIC miner because it is hard for GPU to reach that high hashrate.  Big ASIC miner left badcoin-groestl , no miners want to join. How long does this difficulty reset to lower level so that other smaller GPU miners may want to join?   Also during this 4 algo period, how does balancing of different algo mining rewards work?  Which algo gets more rewards because one algo emptied?
camel33

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:44:06 PM

Please give us better exchange, this boaexchange is not good last time.
Try to buy some advertisement, let the world see that it is a cool project. Good podcasts but what of them like no one buys coins, a waste of time only.
honglu69

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:55:38 PM

There is lack of information on this Badcoin. Here is conversation on Badcoin exchange changes from discord conversation:
VladimirN10/11/2020
BOA exchange will be closed soon?
honglu6910/12/2020
@VladimirN  How do you know that BOA exchange will be closed? I checked, no information.  But anyway, shorelinecrypto exchange is there for trading Badcoin,  the exchange is there on BAD.
honglu6910/12/2020
Interesting,  BOA closing date is Nov 22, 2020.  So after that, the only trading place for BAD is ShorelineCrypto exchange.
BOA is aquired by Bitcoin.com exchange.  Bitcoin.com CEO is Roger Ver, main supporter for bitcoin cash

Not sure above information was right or wrong. The BOA closing date is close, we should see.
honglu69

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:57:05 PM

I myself also posted my personal take on Badcoin exchange trading in the future, discord msg:
VladimirN10/13/2020
BAD again dead... this bad (((

honglu6910/13/2020
I do not think it is dead. It has chance. Actually one day in recent BAD show with Tim Draper, the hosts recommended using BAD as standard coin median of exchange.  Tim Draper mentioned he does not like the word "BAD", but two hosts convinced him.

BAD is laying low possibly because of fear of US regulation.  That is OK and I think members are freely trading BAD at exchange Shorelinecrypto in a free market style.  When time is right, it is possible for BAD to revive again. It has potential.
At minimum level,  ShorelineCrypto exchange provide current liquidity. In case current miners or BAD holders want to sell out, there is place to go for.

Here is my take, for those CPU miners of Badcoin, it is bit risky to mine BAD now. I would recommend to move on to NewEnglandcoin (NENG) to mine in old laptops.  NENG price has risen 6 times over last year, and is still quite a bargain compared to NewYorkcoin(NYC).
NENG does not use same style of algorithm like BAD does. But the end results are similar.   BAD can be mined with ASIC/GPU/CPU,  so does NENG with better results and higher liquidity of trading volume and price.
honglu69

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:26:43 PM

Delisting Notification on Badcoin (BAD) from ShorelineCrypto

Badcoin(BAD) will be delisted from shorelinecrypto exchange on  March 28, 2021.  The last trading day for Badcoin (BAD)  is 03/21/2021.  After that up until 03/28/2021, BAD will be allowed to withdraw only, and trading disabled.

On March 28,  2021,  Badcoin will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Badcoin (BAD) balances to your private Badcoin (BAD) wallet before BAD delisting day.
A_Lucky_Hit

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:30:15 AM

What lead to removing it from Shoreline? Why have the Bad Podcast guys left this floating instead of leading the way, have not seen them active here in a long time? Any other leads on an exchange for the coin?
honglu69

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 04:04:47 PM

What lead to removing it from Shoreline? Why have the Bad Podcast guys left this floating instead of leading the way, have not seen them active here in a long time? Any other leads on an exchange for the coin?

This is self listed at shorelinecrypto without any communication, nor endorsement from Badcoin team, free listing also. There seems to be lack of communication on the path for the coin forward. In that sense, it is better for self listed exchange to do self delist too to avoid potential unforeseen troubles.

Having said that, I think badcoin is still supported well by BAD podcast and I have heard the voices from hosts myself on this coin at podcast. I think in the long run, this coin may be fine. For short term, it is unclear what the founder and project owner wants to do on this coin.  As far as I know, there is no exchange trading this coin for now. There are miners still on this coin.
neelcomputers

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2021, 02:23:37 PM

need exchange if any?
honglu69

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 05:33:56 AM

need exchange if any?

Accidentally found this exchange that has BADcoin listing. Looks very new DEX, not very popular, not sure how good are they:

https://docs.scalaris.info/scalarisdx/listings/
honglu69

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 05:08:32 PM

Scalaris DX is just a clone of blocknet DX technology, probably not good idea to trade BAD there.

Interestingly, I found Blocknet DX is quite decent DEX with some trading there, this could be new source of exchange trading for this coin, need to test out for sure,  Badcoin is supported:
https://www.blockdx.co/supported-coins
honglu69

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 04:06:18 AM

Block DX is decent DEX,  24 hours tradng volume about couple of thousands $USD. Very small dex, but active.
Scalaris is really new, actually just a clone of Block DX.  No active trades at Scalaris, the only draw for Scalaris is cheap fees,  the dev saying it is doge LTC vs BTC for its relationship to Blocknet.

I only learned about this blocknet  block DX thing couple of days ago. Actually the trading fees are not so bad, about $0.01 USD fee per trade, on chain trading.
Scalaris DX trading in theory is a lot cheaper, but no traders, no liquidity, not good on Scalaris DX for now.
honglu69

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 05:48:37 AM

Badcoin start trading at Scalaris DX.

Currently there is active open order on BAD/SCA pair sell order.
SCA is the dx coin that can be bought on  SCA/BLOCK pair at dex or from other listed exchanges.

Scalaris DX works in same way as Block DX, just on cheaper fees and on  Scalaris (SCA).   Currently the web monitor open order is not really working, it is empty, and dev is working on it. The open order is there and trade p2p is working.

You will need to follow Scalaris Dx guide, run badcoin full node and unlock the wallet in debug console to trade (if it is encrypted on password). P2P trading requires wallet to be online and unlock for both pairs, plus scalaris and scalaris DX.  The upside is that coin never leave your wallet and no exchange centralized custodian risk.
honglu69

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:15:23 PM

Scalaris DX open order,  one BAD/SCA  sell order is there:
https://scalaris.platformmonitor.net/?p=openorders
honglu69

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:58:33 PM

Scalaris DX open order,  one BAD/SCA  sell order is there:
https://scalaris.platformmonitor.net/?p=openorders

The current service node support both BAD/SCA and BAD/BLOCK trading. What I found is that there is 6 digit limitation on BLOCK pair pricing. Unless price goes up on BAD,  BAD/SCA is likely the main trading pair on Scalaris DX
idanzam

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 09:14:13 AM

Is There Good and simple EXCHANGE??

This coin has no details in markets!
TheBitcoinWardrobe

Activity: 69
Merit: 11

★ Hodl in style ★

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 10:19:53 AM

Hi all BAD Cryptopians and BADcoin hodlers.

My name is Christoffer and I run The Bitcoin Wardrobe where you can purchase official Bad Crypto Podcast clothing and merchandise.

Follow this link to see the store:
https://btcwardrobe.com/pages/bad-crypto-podcast-merchandise

I have one goal with this post and that is to inspire you all to strive towards adding BADcoin on exchanges.
We will begin to accept BADcoin in our store as soon as that happens, I will make sure that its possible for you to buy your BAD merchandise and all other items in our store and pay with BADcoin.

Ain't that BAD enough for you? Then lets say that when you pay with BADcoin you will receive additional 10% discount on your order.

So, as soon as BADcoin is added to a good and stable exchange we will begin to accept $BAD in our store.

You will be able to use your cool BADcoin in exchange for cool merchandise items.

You will get a 10% extra discount on your order!

Let's make this happen today!

//Christoffer Vuolo Junros
Official partner with BCP and Founder of TBW™

★★ The Bitcoin Wardrobe ★★
We deliver premium Bitcoin and Crypto inspired Merchandise with FREE shipping worldwide. Exclusive designs every week!
idanzam

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:08:20 PM

This coin is dead ?
no exchange?
no update of repo and wallet...
only few lonely pool...

what the dev and owner have to say about it and about there own road map!!

idanzam

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 10:06:31 AM

New Pool:

Pool4ever.com

Added BADcoin - sha256

Peers:
165.227.13.253:9012   

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://pool4ever.com:3333 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=BAD

Been tested already