Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Boom to $100K Will Destroy Altcoins  (Read 1969 times)
Kirand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:09:41 PM

I wonder where such predictions come from, I do not strongly believe that its price will be as much as 100 thousand, if it is at least 9-10, then this is a success. Here at the moment I follow this token GEXAN, they say that it is popular and a lot of people began to follow it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:12:01 PM

I think only some useless altcoins will die.
Do you think all altcoins will die if bitcoin reach $100k?
No, I think the altcoin price will following bitcoin price, as happened before.
Remember, cryptocurrency is not only bitcoin.  Cheesy

Yes right, without altcoins bitcoin can not be like now, many altcoins projects certainly make the needs of bitcoin increase and prices also increase, if without altcoins then bitcoin vs fiat and of course bitcoin will lose and be worthless.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Flyingduck2K

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:15:17 PM

i think shitcoins will die. the market is always following up. if all altcoins would die, what would the traders work with?
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:18:58 PM

I also thought the same thing.
as we know if the number of altcoins is very large and a lot is now worth $ 0.00001, when BTC grows the price will make low volumes Altcoin will die because of the comparison of BTC with USD
for other Altcoin will decrease dramatically but will increase over time.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:20:40 PM

Bitcoin Boom to $100K Will Destroy Altcoins, Predicts Crypto Firm – BTC, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin Forecasts
~~~

Although there's the possibility of many shitcoins to go down to the grave but others will gain along with Bitcoin if eventually the price of 1(one) Bitcoin rise to $100,000. Haven seen what happened in 2017, many altcoins were fond of risen with Bitcoin why many others were fond dieing down because of Bitcoin rise. Bitcoin rise will not destroy good coins but will do to those shitcoins.  

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:27:21 PM

I do not think that all altcoins will die, although 90% of projects will disappear if bitcoin overcomes the threshold of $100,000. The remaining altcoins will be used in those sectors of the world economy in which the use of bitcoin is impossible/irrational.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:30:05 PM

Alts will dump, but will not die, then begin to correction and grow, in my opinion it is obvious. I'm more afraid of talking about $ 100K for bitcoin.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:30:58 PM

i don't think altcoin will die, if btc hit 100k usd, alt will follow them and price will up
just remember when bitcoin hit 20k usd alt not down , they follow bitcoin prices
However, we need the altcoin like for reducing fee or to use other platform. Cryptocurrency without altcoin is will never be complete. I imagine if there is only bitcoin and usd in exchange, it will make us feel boring.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:42:06 PM

Altcoins will not die if bitcoin reach that high price, the market will grow for sure the prices of cryptos will also increase, and I think only shit coins or useless coins will surely die.

Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:47:34 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 04:38:31 PM by Fomin-oilL

I wonder where such predictions come from, I do not strongly believe that its price will be as much as 100 thousand, if it is at least 9-10, then this is a success. Here at the moment I follow this token GEXAN, they say that it is popular and a lot of people began to follow it.
Can i have a link? scored in the search, i could not find something. And at the expense of the cryptocurrency market, as for me this is the second stage of its development after a sharp fall
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:49:22 PM

Those altcoins which has its own way of its usefulness will make it and ride on the value of BTC. We have seen this before and they may really have a usecase after all they are already meant for it even today. The old coins like DASH and LTC are also going to keep rising all the more for those very profitable ones like ETH and EOS.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:54:49 PM

Altcoins will not die if bitcoin reach that high price, the market will grow for sure the prices of cryptos will also increase, and I think only shit coins or useless coins will surely die.
As seen in 2017 yesterday, where the price of bitcoin surged, altcoin price even followed. I think everything is appropriate, where the useful altcoins will continue to live and the useless ones will always die even though the bitcoin price is exorbitant.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 04:03:35 PM

Bitcoin Boom to $100K Will Destroy Altcoins, Predicts Crypto Firm – BTC, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin Forecasts

A crypto venture capital firm led by Wall Street veteran Max Keiser says Bitcoin will rise to $100,000 at the expense of all other crypto assets.

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/05/06/bitcoin-boom-to-100k-will-destroy-altcoins-predicts-crypto-firm-btc-ethereum-xrp-litecoin-forecast/

I am not surprised, any time bitcoin moons a little
Everyone becomes a speculation expert

Let’s mind our daily business and personal portfolio
Let’s stop worrying about things we can do little about
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:08:53 PM

A crypto venture capital firm led by Wall Street veteran Max Keiser says Bitcoin will rise to $100,000 at the expense of all other crypto assets.

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/05/06/bitcoin-boom-to-100k-will-destroy-altcoins-predicts-crypto-firm-btc-ethereum-xrp-litecoin-forecast/

i think most of them (alt) will die in the next 2 years if bitcoin reaches 100k usd.
but that won't happen in the altcoin top 10, I'm sure of that.
Regat

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:13:40 PM

There's no doubt that in the future the majority of the alts will be to 0$.

It  doesn't matter if Bitcoin will be to 100k or to 5k  Smiley
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:41:16 PM

Can i have a link? scored in the search, i could not find something. And at the expense of the cryptocurrency market, as for me this is the second stage of its development after a sharp fall
So be it, share the link, the more people in the bounty of the company, the faster the information will reach the rest, perhaps sometime the project will be successful in its field. I leave the site, there are all links http://gexan.io/  Smiley
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:57:44 PM

I do not believe altcoins will die if bitcoin pumps to $100,000, altcoins have a characteristic behavior to btc movement, generally any of such btc boom will still affects altcoins positively, the same boom of btc that got it to a price if $20,000 in 2017 made a lot of altcoins to attain their all time high, such will still befall altcoins if price pumps $100,000. Things may reverse however but this is most likely

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:00:24 PM

In 2017 when the price of bitcoin reaches $20K lot of altcoins were born but most of them were just hyped due to the bull market so if there a boom on the prices were are going to see new coins but not much useful coins.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:02:12 PM

Altcoins didn't die when Bitcoin rallied from $10 to $1,100. What does Keiser know? He's a hack. As long as people believe in innovation and technology, there will always be a challenger. Nokia and Kodak learned that quite well.

Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:12:07 PM

Surely not all altcoins will die, some altcoins still have that strong team that is capable of pushing up their project anytime the market dumps or pumps!! So definitely not all altcoins will die.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: