Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:36:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Boom to $100K Will Destroy Altcoins  (Read 1970 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:13:23 PM

Another side that I found now is the price cryptocurrency is so hard to guess. I can see the price bitcoin up almost 3% based on coinmarketcap but it is not happen to altcoin price. Where almost all people here will say that the price altcoin rely on bitcoin price but it is wrong. The price altcoin just meet a decreased price although some of the other altcoins have increased but the majority has decreased. However, I still get a doubt when I read the article, seems like 100k is the high price that may not reached by bitcoin at this year. And it will take a long time and it could happen in the end of 2020.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:21:36 PM

on the contrary, i think or feel the boom of bitcoin to 100k will rather be a plus to the cryptocurrency space and in particular the altcoin space as it takes its ref point in bitcoin as its trading pairs directly or indirectly
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:52:10 PM

Why do you think that bitcoin will destroy altcoins? To my mind price will be increased as well. Yeah, not that much as bitcoin, but altcoins won't die, not all of them.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:55:53 PM

Why do you think that bitcoin will destroy altcoins? To my mind price will be increased as well. Yeah, not that much as bitcoin, but altcoins won't die, not all of them.
They will also move like bitcoin and i can say that some altcoins can become more profitable than bitcoin. The top altcoins will not die, they will go hit their peak again as bitcoin moves upward. I hold altcoins because i know the future with them is also good, and altcoins is indeed a good option when there’s no progress with bitcoin.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:06:18 PM

Bitcoin Boom to $100K Will Destroy Altcoins, Predicts Crypto Firm – BTC, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin Forecasts

A crypto venture capital firm led by Wall Street veteran Max Keiser says Bitcoin will rise to $100,000 at the expense of all other crypto assets.

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/05/06/bitcoin-boom-to-100k-will-destroy-altcoins-predicts-crypto-firm-btc-ethereum-xrp-litecoin-forecast/

I think only some useless altcoins will die.

Do you think all altcoins will die if bitcoin reach $100k?

In my opinion, if the price of bitcoin surge to 100k I believe it will influence the price of altcoins positively and not the other way round. Once the price of bitcoin shots the other coins follow suite.

radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:28:50 PM

some potential altcoins will definitely increase following the bitcoin price movements if indeed bitcoin is able to reach $ 100k. but in contrast to useless altcoins, some of them will surely die because many people are turning to invest in some type of potential coin

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 10:53:45 PM

some potential altcoins will definitely increase following the bitcoin price movements if indeed bitcoin is able to reach $ 100k. but in contrast to useless altcoins, some of them will surely die because many people are turning to invest in some type of potential coin

Most of them will be shitcoins. Anyway, $100k price for BtC is still far thing to happen and these are all predictions of Bitcoin's impact towards other altcoins. There are still numerous alts that has good team and promising project that also has strong fundamentals. So, I guess what the  article were saying is, wiping away the shitcoins that continuously pollute the market.
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:08:46 PM

Most of them will be shitcoins. Anyway, $100k price for BtC is still far thing to happen and these are all predictions of Bitcoin's impact towards other altcoins. There are still numerous alts that has good team and promising project that also has strong fundamentals. So, I guess what the  article were saying is, wiping away the shitcoins that continuously pollute the market.
Altcoin which has great potential will follow Bitcoin growth so that if Bitcoin soars Altcoin it will increase slightly and sometimes Altcoin will not have the potential to rise even if only a few can still make a profit.
Altcoin much is  useless right now, but there is still a possibility that Altcoin can grow and even small Altcoin can sometimes give us an advantage even though it is fortunately small but good.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 11:39:37 PM

Is it safe to say that you are attempting to state that bitcoin will almost certainly have a high cost if different coins pass on?. at the end of the day the market just spotlights on bitcoin and each exchange is just for bitcoin? I think this appraisal is not correct, and in the event that that is the case, at this point I doubt it bitcoin killing other coins will never occur, whatever, bitcoin won't once remaining solitary on the market, there will dependably be different coins and some will be better for both exchange and holding an incentive over the long haul.

I think without giving up some other coins bitcoin is still prone to have high costs and even achieve that cost on the grounds that bitcoin has an expansive market request while its stock is restricted

Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:55:05 AM

100,000K? Right now I don't see the realisation of such target. But if ever we see a price surge in BTC which happens suddenly, it will impact altcoins negatively because everyone would want to liquidate their Alts for BTC.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:09:10 AM

Bitcoin Boom to $100K Will Destroy Altcoins, Predicts Crypto Firm – BTC, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin Forecasts

A crypto venture capital firm led by Wall Street veteran Max Keiser says Bitcoin will rise to $100,000 at the expense of all other crypto assets.

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/05/06/bitcoin-boom-to-100k-will-destroy-altcoins-predicts-crypto-firm-btc-ethereum-xrp-litecoin-forecast/

I don't think so because  it could be that some of those shitcoins will die but not those trusted and has potential one's. Those that are having good perfomance in the market will surely be going up instead of dying. We all know that Altcoins are dependent with Bitcoin's price so if it goes up and down then Alts will follow that trend. If that is true I think we need to buy some now and wait for the Bitcoin's price to achieve that range.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:05:46 AM

i dont think so, you mean all altcoin will die? well im not agree, except shitcoin they will die.
but for some good altcoin ETH XLM and top 50 cmc i think that will follow bitcoin, so my predict if bitcoin reach 100k, eth will be in 3k-10k$.
Mie godok

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:14:43 AM

DLh21ACupLsacXUM6CpMRqraVjNibsvoLY
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:45:25 AM

If bitcoin reaches $100K that means many new people are entering the crypto world, I think this will be the same as last 2017
If many people just enter the crypto world not only does Bitcoin increase in price, but all altcoins also go up

angrybird3591

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:48:34 AM

If that happens, the other alt will not die but will explode. then it was the golden age of crypto
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:09:30 AM

You can say that. We have the same perception. Not all altcoins will become useless. If bitcoin will reach $100,000, some investors will turned their back with the altcoins which are  worthless and be focused on the bitcoin only. But not with the top performing and great potentially altcoins like eth, xrp, bnb, etc. Those will not gonna die even if bitcoin will reach that certain amount.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:20:58 AM

I dont think so, if bitcoin price hit $100000, bitcoin market cap about $1.7T . this is a very insane to Cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Just information

Apple market cap $933B
Google market cap $817B
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:29:27 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 06:40:06 AM by zauna35

I think until that time most of the altcoins themselves will die) if you pay attention to the market, then we can see that with a stable price of bitcoin at least a week, the gradual growth of altcoins begins ... I think that in the situation described by you, the same will happen ... Bitcoin will fly to $ 100K in target, will be strengthened in this price and a new, golden era of altcoins will begin (at least, these are my dreams that I want to believe)
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:36:07 AM

Of course not all altcoins will survived in a long time specially when bitcoin price goes to like $100k. Investors will shows sell their altcoins and move their funds in bitcoin.

But altcoins specially in the top 10 will survived. Because they have existed for so long that people will tend to invest and trust like ETH, LTC.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:02:35 AM

I agree with you that altcoins is going to be destroyed but I don't agree that all would be destroyed because I know some coin offers real life value to the Crypto community which is the major thing to check out in order to know if a project really had a future or it's just enjoying a now glory, though a lot of altcoins will go because they don't actually provide real life value to members of the community but launched the project to make money for themselves and don't care about the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: