Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Historical Coinmarketcap: ranking of all cryptos at any time from the past  (Read 638 times)
1miau (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 6734

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:21:44 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2024, 10:56:33 PM by 1miau
Merited by suchmoon (4), dbshck (4), OgNasty (1), Quickseller (1), DdmrDdmr (1), GazetaBitcoin (1)

If you are interested which coins were popular in the past you can visit the historical version of Coinmarketcap.com. In this version, it is possible to display Coinmarketcap at any time from the past, and you can see the ranking of all cryptocurrencies at that time and their price.

At https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/ there are several times to choose from:

The earliest time is April 28, 2013.

Alternatively, you can also customize the URL by changing the date accordingly. The URL has a modifiable part that contains the date in the format YYYYMMDD (year-month-day):

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20140505/

For example, this will show Coinmarketcap on May 5, 2014. If you want to see May 6, 2014, you can change the link to:

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20140506/

However, for the first few months of historical data this customized variant doesn’t offer data for every day.

Translations:

Languagetranslated byTitle
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
العربية (Arabic)Nalain420Coinmarketcap التاريخية: ترتيب جميع العملات المشفرة ف
Nigeria (Naija)ChilwellHistorical Coinmarketcap: ranking for all cryptos at any time from the past
Română (Romanian)GazetaBitcoinIstoric Coinmarketcap: date despre toate criptomonedele, la orice moment trecut
Urdu (Pakistan)ThemePenتاریخی کوئین مارکیٹ کیپ: ماضی سے کسی بھی وقت

Reserving new translations is currently available.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:57:56 AM
Merited by dbshck (4)

This page should serve as a warning to not “invest” in the low level alts as most of the alts from 2013 and mid 2014 aren’t even in existence anymore, to my knowledge.

Unless the altcoin you are investing in is implementing some new technology that is an improvement on what existing coins offer, it is probably best to stay away.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2135

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

Nice info! I just found out that XRP is one of the oldest cryptocurrency. How come it exists for a long time? I read nothing good about XRP.. lol.

Anyway, newbies (including me) should already know that shitcoins will get rekt. Just look at the current market trend.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:54:56 AM

This page should serve as a warning to not “invest” in the low level alts as most of the alts from 2013 and mid 2014 aren’t even in existence anymore, to my knowledge.

Unless the altcoin you are investing in is implementing some new technology that is an improvement on what existing coins offer, it is probably best to stay away.
I see Namecoin, Peercoin, Novacoin and more there, these has very low volume considering the situation then. Novacoin has a $300+ volume, Namecoin having $15k or so. These are not anymore active.
Thank you anyway.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:00:15 AM

Nice info! I just found out that XRP is one of the oldest cryptocurrency. How come it exists for a long time? I read nothing good about XRP.. lol.

Ripple isn't that bad as a project, just that their operation are just too centralized for a community promoting decentralization that's why there are many negative news against them. Another project that'll make it as far as XRP has done is EOS (not a financial advice though).

The team members of a project matters alot, that's what ripple has and have kept it for this long. A project that has a strong team is likable to succeed than a project with just unique idea.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:39:50 AM

Interesting information that gives us an idea of just how risky investment is in this area. I barely recognize any of the names on the list of top market capped (choosing data from July 2013 for example), and if you enter their individual charts, many have practically disappear by now.

It is also interesting to contrast with the overall aggregate marketcap evolution that can be retrieved here: https://coinmarketcap.com/es/charts/
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:15:07 PM

Totally agreed on this mate because even how good the new project is but in future it may dump and die,just like what happen in the given listing and still happening these days
But this is very few to expect since almost all of the possible project has been existing already and only waiting for the mass adaptation to be used so basically we can't expect something new in our time now
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:26:39 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Husna QA (1)

But this is very few to expect since almost all of the possible project has been existing already and only waiting for the mass adaptation to be used so basically we can't expect something new in our time now

The limit of the possibility is our own knowledge. While it's true that with increased knowledge breakthrough rarely happens in a short amount of time, it's still possible that we'll find something entirely new. Science has shown this many times, and I believe the same thing could happen in crypto.

As the snapshot suggests, only BTC stays at the top. Will we see Bitcoin at the top for the next 10 years? Who knows, but it should happen. With ETF, Bakkt and other institutional platforms which will likely push another bull mania for Bitcoin and crypto in general. That will be the time when your shitcoin can give max profits, after that they'll die. History will repeat itself.
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:06:53 PM
Merited by mu_enrico (1)

Yes, the vast majority of altcoins will die and become almost worthless, at the latest when the developers will run out of money to continue the project or when they notice that their promise and business model is not possible to realize.
It's very impressive that so many projects from 2013 / 2014 failed when the intention of a project wasn't to collect money how it's nowadays. That's important to consider how 99% of all projects launched in the ICO hype will end...
Will be funny to see coinmarketcap in 2 or 3 years which coins will disappear.

I read nothing good about XRP.. lol.
Well, that's a good thing.  Cheesy
There is a huge bot army spreading fake-FOMO about XRP and they got busted recently. xD

I agree that XRP is a very bad choice, there are so many aspects why XRP is a shitcoin. Like their large bag of XRP that they have given into escrow (almost 55% of all XRP) and they sell monthly up to 1 billion XRP for their own profit. It's like Satoshi would sell the remaining unmined Bitcoins for his own profit via theymos as escrow instead of giving the BTC as reward to the miners...LOL
And the number of unmined BTC (14% of the total supply of BTC) is around 4 times lower compared to the number of unsold XRP (55% of the total supply of BTC)
That's why premined shitcoins are a bad solution...
But I doubt that XRP dies, they have a very efficient funding model and almost unlimited funds as result of their selling-strategy...
Sorry for off-topic, couldn't resist.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:03:38 PM

Yes, the vast majority of altcoins will die and become almost worthless, at the latest when the developers will run out of money to continue the project or when they notice that their promise and business model is not possible to realize.
It's very impressive that so many projects from 2013 / 2014 failed when the intention of a project wasn't to collect money how it's nowadays. That's important to consider how 99% of all projects launched in the ICO hype will end...
Will be funny to see coinmarketcap in 2 or 3 years which coins will disappear.

Most of the ERC-20 (and similar) "coins" resemble something closer to a private company raising money via Venture Capital than a cryptocurrency (this is actually why I have a lot of faith in Etherum and similar ). If you are running a VC fund (that invests in very early stage companies), having 95% of the companies you invest in fail is considered a success. I suspect that many "investors" in these tokens do not fully understand these types of risks.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:36:21 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), 1miau (1)

Its quite difficult to understand how bad the market have been over the years for bad coins. Though having different names, most of them were one or the other same and were just a fork of btc. Everything followed the same tech but had different hashing algorithms which doesn't make much difference. Litecoin seems to be little stable over the years, but they along with the others doesn't have much outstanding tech when compared to btc.

The only coins which impresses me always is Ethereum and Monero. I am very much sure this could prove to be a stable competitor to btc and might have a very long run similar to btc and not just like the erc-20 shitcoins and other forkcoins.

Ethereum is like a decentralized world computer equivalent and smart contracts can help us in solving many Real Life problems which are currently prevailing. An added advantage is that, devs can make use of solidity and can help their companies to solve the problems through a decentralized system. If bitcoin is a mode of payment, ethereum is a decentralized world computer for developers. I have not delved much into Ethereum but they do seem to impress and inspire developers like me much towards them.

Even though Monero is similar to bitcoin in terms of using them as a mode of payment, they help in performing the transactions in a very secure way. On the whole Monero and Ethereum can be much more stable in terms of market and would have a strong run in the coming years.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 05:21:56 AM

There is a huge bot army spreading fake-FOMO about XRP and they got busted recently. xD

Very true. Use #XRP in one of your tweets and you'll likely get retweeted by XRP bot. I still don't understand who run this bot army or why they should even do that if XRP is the best. They no longer need shilling like ICO/IEO out there, almost listed on every exchange out there. Should've done better if they focus marketing XRP to future clients instead of traders and moonboys. Way more productive.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 06:03:47 AM

Thank you for the info. Yes, it was only bitcoin remain to be the strongest crypto.in the market and most of the alt coins are just being dump especially nowadays ICO is not really profitable because once the ICO period is done and when the coin is put to exchange, the coin market price will drop this results for the investors lost in the liquidity of the coin they hold from the ICO period and after putting it to exchange.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:18:57 AM

As the snapshot suggests, only BTC stays at the top. Will we see Bitcoin at the top for the next 10 years? Who knows, but it should happen. With ETF, Bakkt and other institutional platforms which will likely push another bull mania for Bitcoin and crypto in general. That will be the time when your shitcoin can give max profits, after that they'll die. History will repeat itself.
Who cares about ranking, ranking based on market capacity will not make any difference.
In other words, if shitcoin becomes number one, does that mean it is better than Bitcoin? of course not.

Curiously, there are currencies since 2013 unheard of. This shows the importance of technology.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:18:01 AM

Who cares about ranking, ranking based on market capacity will not make any difference.
In other words, if shitcoin becomes number one, does that mean it is better than Bitcoin? of course not.

Yeah you are right,,,ranking isn't a big thing here but its important which one have the largest users community and accepted as payment method. In this criteria other cryptos haven't got the power to make competition with bitcoin IMO. Bitcoin has already been the most fastest and secure payment method worldwide and i believe its just a beginning only.  

I have seen so many coin/token which were on top 10 list in the past but now they are nothing but a bad dream. So just getting higher place on ranking isn't the only achievement or development for a crypto currency i think.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 01:03:29 AM

The only coins which impresses me always is Ethereum and Monero. I am very much sure this could prove to be a stable competitor to btc and might have a very long run similar to btc and not just like the erc-20 shitcoins and other forkcoins.
Monero is very interesting, unfortunately I hadn't the time yet to make a sufficient research about it but owning a few of them is a good idea.

I still don't understand who run this bot army or why they should even do that if XRP is the best. They no longer need shilling like ICO/IEO out there, almost listed on every exchange out there. Should've done better if they focus marketing XRP to future clients instead of traders and moonboys. Way more productive.
Exactly, that reminds me of all the shitcoin ICOs where it's necessary to do so much spam marketing that someone invests. Maybe Ripple has so much money and don't know where to spend it rather than shills...

+1, nice guide for beginners  Smiley

Curiously, there are currencies since 2013 unheard of. This shows the importance of technology.
I consider marketcap rankings like such ones from coinmarketcap more as an estimated overview without a very good accuracy. The supply of each currency can be displayed very differently and affecting the marketcap, depending on how the circulating supply is calculated. While it's clear for a mined currency like BTC, some projects are including / excluding parts of it in a very intransparent way and that makes an exact calculation sometimes not possible.
And the difference between circulating and total supply is not included in the rankings. That's very important to look at because if there's a big discrepancy and still lots of coins have to be issued the price will be affected if more coins come into circulation. The rate of not issued coins for BTC is already very low (around 14% of all BTC are not issued yet) compared to other coins. An example is Stellar, more than 80% (!) of all Stellar are not issued yet and therefore not included in the ranking:

This will affect the price in a negative way if they come into circulation later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Chilwell

Activity: 546
Merit: 408

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 07:44:27 PM

<>
If I will be permit I love to take this topic to my local board naija "pidgin language".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 12:47:08 AM

<>
If I will be permit I love to take this topic to my local board naija "pidgin language".
Hello, dear Chilwell  Smiley

Nigerian translation is still available and I would be happy to have my topic translated to your local board.
Your reserved translation is noted in my list:

Languagetranslated byTitle
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nigeria (Naija)Chilwellreserved

When your translation is done, you can announce it here.  Smiley

@everyone else, please note that reserving new translations is from now on currently not available because our translation process will be updated.  Smiley
Already reserved translations are still eligible to be finished, of course.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 205

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 02:45:32 AM

1miau

If you allow me to translate this topic of yours into our Bengali language.
I waited for you.

AirtelBuzz

1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 02:53:57 AM

1miau

If you allow me to translate this topic of yours into our Bengali language.
I waited for you.

AirtelBuzz
Hello  Smiley

Please, can you read first...

My last reply says:

@everyone else, please note that reserving new translations is from now on currently not available because our translation process will be updated.  Smiley
Already reserved translations are still eligible to be finished, of course.

And OP says:

Reserving new translations is currently not available.

Due to abuse (see here), reserving new translations is currently not available.
We might update our translation process.
I'm sure, you'll find other interesting topics to translate for your local board.  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████