Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects?  (Read 4170 times)
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:21:37 PM

I keep seeing a couple of threads comparing IEO and ICO. The difference is obvious, most ICOs turned out to be scam, because no one knows the authenticity of the team members and also when they will list their coin. For IEO, coin listing is certain and team is verified.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:25:19 PM

As you can see, IEOs that are listed on big reputable exchanges are mostly in profit after a token sale. While other classic ICOs are not even listed on exchanges.  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:30:48 PM

As you can see, IEOs that are listed on big reputable exchanges are mostly in profit after a token sale. While other classic ICOs are not even listed on exchanges.  Grin
Investors are aiming to join IEO's instead of ico's because of this advantage, why wait if you can try your luck buying from exchange who offers the sale then wait after that and have the chance to earned double or more than that, this feature coming from IEO's are widely supported of those people who already disappointed with how ico's performance.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:31:08 PM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?
in my opinion ICO hasn't died yet there are several ICOs that will profit you even though it's small so I use both of them between ICO and IEO while it can benefit me

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:39:29 PM

I would also like to invest into IEOs other than a project running ICO. Most ICOs even fail to list on exchanges after receiving funds from investors. Most IEOs that i have read about have seen a very huge success in their token sale and also are doing very great on the crypto market.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:45:30 PM

If to look at the current results of IEO and results of ICO half a year ago, then it is possible to notice a huge difference! Now almost all IEO at the good exchanges make excellent profit for the investors. It is the main factor of the choice of IEO instead of ICO.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:47:33 PM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?
I'm not going to give up the ICO, I invest in something that is currently profitable. If the ICO will again make a profit, then I will invest my money in them.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:48:42 PM

Yeah of course, ieo seems to be better than icos. This is because there is a guarantee that the token or coins will get listed on that exchange after the ieo is concluded. And for exchange like yobit , the price of the tokens/coins when trading commences can not go below the IEO price. That's a win - win situation.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:49:25 PM

I haven't participated in IEO yet, but I have a desire to participate.  I trust IEO more and I think it is a more reliable and proven way of investing if IEO is held on a well-known stock exchange.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:00:45 PM

No, I am not investing in IEOs because in essence they are nothing more than the same ICOs without solid, necessary and sustainable projects, only seeking to obtain capital to benefit a few at the expense of the pockets of unsuspecting investors.

Also, in these times when the true value of holding cryptos as reliable and profitable as Bitcoin and Ethereum has been revealed, I see no encouragement to exchange my valuable BTC and ETH for shitcoins or tokens lacking real value.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:24:09 PM

Yes that's true, most projects has even gone to the extent of cancelling their ICO and moving over to IEO, that's to show how serious it is. From the look of things, IEO looks like a better choice and yes, I would invest in IEO instead of ICO, at least I will be sure of my funds unlike the case of ICO projects.

Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:01:13 PM

Yes I'll rather prefer IEO to ICO projects because most projects are now moving from ICO due to lack of patronage and scam. Investors are now afraid to invest in ICOs.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:15:57 PM

I would invest only in the good projects and the one that has good team and has potential in the future,so whatever  that project wants to do the fundraising that will do.its not a big deal if ieo or ico but the best thing it csn bring us money like Dencoin tokens and they do a ico so i would prefer to join this project.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:21:58 PM

I cannot say anything about IEO, STO or ICO as the development of STO and IEO is latest. It will be too early to talk positive or negative about the latest edition in the market. I think STO and IEO are definitely good relatively than ICO. It is appearing that project owners and investors like and prefer IEO and STO over ICO as it is reported that fake projects are scamming investors and bounty hunters in the name of ICO. IEO relatively gives investment security as it is launched on exchanges and there is a bit chance for exchange listing of projects.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:24:01 PM

As of now i am still not familliar on how ieo's work . what i only know is that ieo's are backed by exchangers . thats a plus point for ieo's because you can only base your chosices on which exchangers are legit or popular however i dont know if ieo's do also have an early bird bonus for investors just like what ico's have bur what i dont like on ico's is that its hard to chose because there are now lots of ico's that are promising  .
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:12:34 PM

IEO and ICO are always compared in each topic. Actually I am easily the best between the IEO or ICO. If you see a project that has future potential, of course you have to invest there. It could be an IEO or ICO project. So as long as you get profits, of course you have to invest there.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:04:12 AM

Yes I'll rather prefer IEO to ICO projects because most projects are now moving from ICO due to lack of patronage and scam. Investors are now afraid to invest in ICOs.
The situation has become so bad that even bounty hunters too are so scared of participating in ICO campaigns because most hunters have complained of not receiving their rewards after they participate in ICO, which means that investors are not the only ones that are being scammed, these projects are also scamming people working for them.

If blockchain crowd funding still wants to remain in this cryptocurrency market, the best will just be for everyone to embrace IEO and start studying the opportunities available in this new platform. The only issue that I am having with IEO now is that it gives opportunity more to whales.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:24:00 AM

depending, if there really is a desire to invest again I will definitely invest in the IEO or ICO. but before investing, of course I have to find information and be careful. IEO's advantage is that the team profile has been checked and the market is available, but the risk remains the same as ICO, the price is unpredictable. so there is no guarantee.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:41:43 AM

IEO and ICO are always compared in each topic. Actually I am easily the best between the IEO or ICO. If you see a project that has future potential, of course you have to invest there. It could be an IEO or ICO project. So as long as you get profits, of course you have to invest there.

IEO many talked right now because offering quick profits when start listed in exchangers. About ICO, i think a lot good ICOs and good for long term, but right now is IEOs season and its better choose from big exchangers like binance or huobi
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:58:27 PM

If possible, of course I will invest in both. I don't think about investing in the IEO or ICO. What I see is how much the project will develop in the future. Of course by thinking that we would think that the benefits of this investment are very possible. So you don't have to invest in the IEO or ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: