Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects?  (Read 4170 times)
hognesaul

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:35:51 AM

I believe that much deopends on the particular peoject. And you have to evaluate a lot before investing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:10:31 PM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?

Most of legit project will go directly to the exchange to sale off their coin and I like this procedure of fund raising for the project that for me ,  this will reduce scamming especially if they will use a trusted exchange , since most of the scam project are come from ICO project  .
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:49:22 PM

If the ico project is good why i don't invest in? not all IEO'S is good enough to invest because ieo is just a way of fundraising and almost similar with ico and even the project has ieo if its not good its useless.so i prefer to join ico that has a good project like Dencoin tokens that i can make profits tru it so i still choose this project even it is ico.
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:36:48 PM

The ICO boom is gradually fading away, so IEO has replaced it. IEO provides an increased level of confidence in cryptocurrency projects, because the exchanges that host crowdsales are actively involved in the fundraising process, which increases the effectiveness of the crowdsale. Consequently, IEO can become a standard model for raising funds in the crypto space, and maybe even create the next fundraising boom. But while I'm watching the development of IEO, I'm not going to participate yet.
Actually, there is no improvement in security for IEO compared to ICO. The project can still be a scam or a fail and you'll lose the same money how you invested in an ICO. It's a wrong assumption that IEO are safer and people will notice this mistake if it's too late. They will all say 'IEO is so bad I lost all my ETH'.
An IEO doesn't guarantee that the project will be succesful. If people think and IEO is a guarantee for success that will lead to bad disappointments.

Important is a good project idea and an experienced team, not if it's an IEO or ICO.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:18:26 PM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?

Most of legit project will go directly to the exchange to sale off their coin and I like this procedure of fund raising for the project that for me ,  this will reduce scamming especially if they will use a trusted exchange , since most of the scam project are come from ICO project  .
I will invest in anything that I think is good, whether ICO or IEO because they have the same ownership if we are not careful in investing.
But for now the IEO is indeed quite good for investment and more people are now choosing the IEO from the ICO.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:42:56 PM

My opinion is not important to invest in IEO or ICO.  More important is the project of which company is selected for investment.  Many IEO spend after ICO and there is enough information about the progress of the project.  Very good if the company already has a finished product.
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:29:39 PM

Of course, now it is more profitable to participate in IEO, so I choose to participate in IEO than in ICO, because the risk is much lower and the profit is much higher

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:41:19 PM

Of course, now it is more profitable to participate in IEO, so I choose to participate in IEO than in ICO, because the risk is much lower and the profit is much higher

I don’t know if I saw such projects until they brought me a lot of profit. So I can not say that such projects are much better. I even know a couple of projects that have failed trades.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:31:36 PM

I haven't been investing in ICOs for a long time, so i have abandoned it long ago. On the other hand, I have been considering of investing in IEOs and want to test if it is any better than ICOs.

jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:51:29 PM

Unambiguously yes! I already invest in IEO. It is very profitable if to participate at such large exchanges as Binance. All projects that came to IEO on this exchange made big profit for the investors. IEO is an excellent opportunity to increase the capital with minimal risks.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:10:52 PM

Unambiguously yes! I already invest in IEO. It is very profitable if to participate at such large exchanges as Binance. All projects that came to IEO on this exchange made big profit for the investors. IEO is an excellent opportunity to increase the capital with minimal risks.
I support IEOs because ICOs are not fully secured as there is no counterparty authority or actions in the ICOs so the developer can trap you anytime if he is not a genuine person. Else, ICOs are good but the good ones only. Initial Coin Offerings are the best choice of investors and traders now days because they have believed and trust in it due to the counterparty actions of leading crypto exchanges.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:46:30 PM

Yeah, I would invest in IEO and I still invest in crypto currencies, but the biggest problem is competency, because you are trying to invest and there are too much users

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:56:52 PM

I haven't been investing in ICOs for a long time, so i have abandoned it long ago. On the other hand, I have been considering of investing in IEOs and want to test if it is any better than ICOs.
Been investing before in ICO and got tired of it since prices tends to be below in ICO price afterwards, been thinking of trying IEO and still doing research about it. If I see a better project and exchange that would list a better product, I can consider it. We must give new project a try to be able to see how they can go in aa long run.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:27:30 AM

IEO and ICO are still popular with many investors, I still believe there are many good ICOs out there, but cities cannot see new projects just by browsing on Google.
The IEO has the advantage of buying tokens or coins in crypto exchanges, I still see both are ways to buy and invest for the initial coin launch

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:40:19 AM

For now?i still consider both IEO and ICO to be a scamming place and only fewer has a good intentions to help people around here.but maybe in the long run when I see a reputable way again?then why not I will choose IEO since this needs no large advertising and small risk of scamming

IEO and ICO are still popular with many investors, I still believe there are many good ICOs out there, but cities cannot see new projects just by browsing on Google.
The IEO has the advantage of buying tokens or coins in crypto exchanges, I still see both are ways to buy and invest for the initial coin launch
Being in exchange means more safety but the thing is what exchange are those?because many of them are being use by scammers to mislead people
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:42:09 AM

Its the same imo

Just one with exchange listed one nope
Anyhow, i will mostly invest into project that is genuine, regardless if it is IEO or ICO
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:45:14 AM

What will I be still doing with ICOs? After all the hurtful experience. IEOs have proven to be a better choice when it comes to investing in upcoming projects, as there is a level of security and trust. So yes, I will invest in IEO rather than ICO

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:01:06 AM

What will I be still doing with ICOs? After all the hurtful experience. IEOs have proven to be a better choice when it comes to investing in upcoming projects, as there is a level of security and trust. So yes, I will invest in IEO rather than ICO
IEO have more hype now, much investors believe if they participate in IEO they will earn profit instantly.and now we could take a look at harmony IEO in binance.its price rise more than 5x from ico price with volume more than 8k btc.and investors faith proven now.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:03:57 AM

Absolutely yes, IEO good ways not this time to promote project in Exchange. But I want to accept the first Binance exchange. Forever, I will not forget project real team development future planning and added popular currency exchange. Because project development activities are not planned, our money will be damaged there.
IshuTheGamer

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:11:07 AM

IEOs are better for me than ICOs.
IEOs get listed on that exchange, Exchange Handles everything.

ICOs can run away with the money but in IEO the coins are already in the exchange and will come out for trading, so its much safer.

Also there is a Hype for IEOs these days.. so its good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: