Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects?  (Read 4169 times)
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:32:44 AM

The IEO risked the reputation of the project token behind the big names of the exchanges that held it, so that it was considered far more reliable than the ICO. And can buy tokens with funds directly from their own exchange wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:40:57 AM

I got burned once for a very large amount for me with one IEO project, so I also cannot say that its much better than ICO. It all depends on the concept of the project and the people behind it.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:45:03 AM

The IEO risked the reputation of the project token behind the big names of the exchanges that held it, so that it was considered far more reliable than the ICO. And can buy tokens with funds directly from their own exchange wallet.
exchanges team that review project will listing in their IEO must work very hard to analize current projects good or not.their reputation depend on this IEO result.if investors able to earn profits, in the next IEO they must participate again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:02:38 PM

I will not invest in the IEO or ICO. because in my opinion, the IEO and ICO do not guarantee success in investing. moreover I do not have sufficient capital in investing.
Such investments are attractive because top exchanges can act as guarantors,  their experience provides traders with investment security. I, therefore, believe IEO solution is preferable.  
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:06:15 PM

That's a good idea. but can the problem be purchased? when sold out in seconds.
If the project is from a significant team then the chances of investing are really slim as it will get over in a matter of seconds, but i have not seen many projects that sold out in seconds, Brave is one project that comes to mind that ended in seconds but not sure about the rest, i would not rather invest in any projects for a long term as i understand the risk involved.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:08:59 PM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?

If the exchange is good and have a potential and great volume like IDAX or Binance why not.
Because investing is depend on the nature volume of the exchange, there are some exchange platform
that has a fake volume just like what I saw in Latoken, sorry to mentioned this but this true and I won't mention
what coins is that.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:58:10 PM

for the IEO itself, there are many investors who are interested in investing in the coin, but this far is not necessarily successful in a large money market.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:23:05 AM

I think IEO is more safer to participate in a ICO, IEO will protect investors from scammers
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:48:30 AM

I think IEO is more safer to participate in a ICO, IEO will protect investors from scammers
How can IEO protect investors from fraud? This fundraising model can only guarantee listing on the exchange, but not protection against fraudsters. Examples of fraudulent IEO projects have already been made.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:25:39 AM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?

IEO offers a safe environment if the IEO will be held in a good exchange, investors find IEO based crowdfunding much easier to invest and they have no second thought that it will not get into the market because the exchange where it held the IEO will take care of this, one of the issues in ICO is falling for the project to get into the exchange.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:26:46 AM

How can IEO protect investors from fraud? This fundraising model can only guarantee listing on the exchange, but not protection against fraudsters. Examples of fraudulent IEO projects have already been made.
There is no guarantee of profit or anything else. well agree with you that actually the benefits of this are only listings and big points if they are able to get a strategic exchange that will pump when the initial listing
snowblack

Activity: 262

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:33:43 AM

My opinion is that is ok if you choose right exchange lauchpad for IEO. If you choose ICO, it's very hard for know information of this ICO right or not.
With IEO, exchange will make a research for you.

nothing in here!
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:32:12 AM

Yes, of course, I would. Just look at the latest Binance IEO! After started trading, Harmony picked 800% growth! How many years ago you had seen this in an ICO project? Those days are over! People are not interested in ICOs, because 90% of ICOs are filled with false visions! Think about ICO investors, no one getting profit anymore! So, investing in IEO is the right decision!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:57:22 AM

Yes, of course, I would. Just look at the latest Binance IEO! After started trading, Harmony picked 800% growth! How many years ago you had seen this in an ICO project? Those days are over! People are not interested in ICOs, because 90% of ICOs are filled with false visions! Think about ICO investors, no one getting profit anymore! So, investing in IEO is the right decision!
Now, many companies that initially started to conduct ICO switched to the IEO format, such as AZBIT. they collected 5 million dollars on the ICO and now continue to collect money on Bitforex

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
btcmegastar

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:04:44 AM

My opinion is that is ok if you choose right exchange lauchpad for IEO. If you choose ICO, it's very hard for know information of this ICO right or not.

Yes, you are right we have to choose the right exchange for investing in IEO, previously many people failed to make money through ICO's due to because of many scams. Now exchanges taking part in research about the company and start listing in the IEO, this will create a huge reputation for the exchanges.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:10:24 AM

These days can still return if full regulation comes to the market. The percentage of project scams will come to naught, and we will see a clean and transparent fundraising for each project. But before that we can not live.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:30:53 AM

These days can still return if full regulation comes to the market. The percentage of project scams will come to naught, and we will see a clean and transparent fundraising for each project. But before that we can not live.
at that moment the opportunity to earn very big money on new projects will disappear. when the market will be regulated then the volatility will be very small
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:18:33 PM

Yes, you are right we have to choose the right exchange for investing in IEO, previously many people failed to make money through ICO's due to because of many scams. Now exchanges taking part in research about the company and start listing in the IEO, this will create a huge reputation for the exchanges.
Binance and Huobi are doing very well in conducting IEOs. Bittrex failed a couple of times, on the other hand. Not all exchanges are good enough in it but, anyway, IEOs seem to be better than ICO sales.
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:36:08 PM

Of course, now it is more profitable to invest in IEO projects than in ICO projects, as many IEO projects bring several X's after listing

aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:04:42 PM

I think that's true, because of the bad ICO Performance in 2018 yesterday, now many crypto projects are switching to use IEO to raise funds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: