Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:08:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects?  (Read 4176 times)
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:09:05 PM

I definitely would prefer IEO instead of ICO peojects. In my last comment, and I still stand by it, ICOs should be stopped. Its better we have IEOs where the sales are conducted by good exchange and at least sure of the project listing.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:16:07 PM

Seems many people like to invest in IEO than ICO, I think this IEO will reduce the scam projects and surely we can make profit if they listed in big exchange like Binance.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:26:08 PM

Seems many people like to invest in IEO than ICO, I think this IEO will reduce the scam projects and surely we can make profit if they listed in big exchange like Binance.
Now there are a lot of IEOs running, but only a few of them are successful. in fact, these are the same ICOs only with the ability to sell your coins earlier

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:36:33 PM

Won't invest on both of them even though I know the project might be legitimate. I've invested before on ICOs and most of them (I think all of them) drops their prices after the listing on exchange. Maybe I will just wait for it to hit exchange and buy at the lowest point as possible.

This is just my perspective and opinion.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:02:04 PM

Now there are a lot of IEOs running, but only a few of them are successful. in fact, these are the same ICOs only with the ability to sell your coins earlier
Yes, we get help from exchange to filter projects that we want to invest doesn't means we only depends our choice with it. We still must make our own research about the project because not all IEO success in market launch.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:18:06 PM

Actually I have suffered a lot of losses due to investment in ICO, but I still believe there will be a successful ICO that will make investors benefit.  Currently the IEO is indeed a trend, and many ICOs have been abandoned.  But I am still looking for a good ICO project, because I believe that when people turn to the IEO, then there will be an ICO project that will come to surprise their success and bring their investors into millionaires.
hognesaul

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:22:17 PM

Good afternoon! And how do you choose the projets these days? Do you usually follow recommendations? Cause the project I have met lately is pretty widely discussed these days and seem to be pretty in demand. Called Hiway and they are having an IEO today. Have you heard of them? The Hiway platform is a blockchain tailored marketplace for work. It builds on a few of the most innovative and progressive technologies emerging from the Fourth Industrial Revolution: big data, blockchain and artificial intelligence. And IEO is today on Exmarkets and so far demand is very high. So curious to know whether you plan to participate
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:27:13 PM

That's an easy question, of course, it's time to abandon ICO and forget a project hat does ICO even if it looks good, there are so many projects that look very good and passed investors criteria but unfortunately failed to deliver the goods, there's nothing right on ICO right now.
but why are there still many ICOs coming up, and maybe every day there is also a new ICO project. and some of them also claim that they have made private sales with good income. it might fool us, but there are some from ICO who are also serious about developing the project.

valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:35:31 PM

I refuse to participate in ICO because it is not profitable now. Coins of new ICO projects can be bought several times cheaper after listing on exchanges, so there is no point investing in ICO.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:44:04 PM

Good afternoon! And how do you choose the projets these days? Do you usually follow recommendations? Cause the project I have met lately is pretty widely discussed these days and seem to be pretty in demand. Called Hiway and they are having an IEO today. Have you heard of them? The Hiway platform is a blockchain tailored marketplace for work. It builds on a few of the most innovative and progressive technologies emerging from the Fourth Industrial Revolution: big data, blockchain and artificial intelligence. And IEO is today on Exmarkets and so far demand is very high. So curious to know whether you plan to participate

Good afternoon! Oh, seems that you are not the first person outlining Hiway IEO project these days, especially today. Saw the project being discussed in many different chats today. Will now examine more about what they are bringing and most likely also get in Smiley Thanks for sharing
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:50:16 PM

IEO seems to be more interesting to participate in, as you are on market already and you can do whatever you want with your coins instantly
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:51:17 PM

Of course I would invest in IEO project, because nowadays IEO has a great chance to make a nice profit in a short period of time.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:36:45 PM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?

Not all, ICO is also good sameas with IEO, each has its own uniqueness

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:49:18 PM

Yes I would over and over again, I don't think I will have anything to do with ICOs again not when IEOs are still waxing strong and looking better.  The issue is, scams in ICOs has ended up making investors wise thus making them to go for IEOs as they know their funds will be safe.
bitc0000

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:34:24 PM

Yes I would and my reason is this; IEO being backed by an exchange will offer more security of funds, this is owing to the fact the team are thoroughly checked to ascertain their authencity. With this there will limit or no exit scam. But that doesn't mean I would study a project before investing.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:15:50 AM

Two things make IEOs different than ICOs for now.
First, the raised amount of money is much less. This gives more posibilities for 10x and 20x growths.
The tokens for sale are much less than ICOs. IEO offer 3-20% of the tokens. This is leaving huge supply to be distributed after the IEO, which may dilute the supply and drop the price.
Take these two factors in consideration, when deciding whether to invest in an IEO.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:30:16 AM

I already abandoning ICO to invest IEO and yes it is majority of the investor of the ICO before who investing now to IEO because we saw more potential to IEO to increase our money than the ICO.  But still good to invest to ICO but you need to choose right one because the reason why we leave because it's hard to search and to see what ICO is real from the fake because they are always same.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:35:41 AM

Yes, it seems now in the trend to participate in the primary placements on the stock exchanges. But I do not think it will last long.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:54:20 AM

Yes, but for me not all  ICO was  good same as with the IEO because each has its own uniqueness and differences. But if you were to ask me this, I can say that i will rather invest with the IEO instead of ICO why? Because IEO has it more potential to every investor to have a better benefit rather than the ICO nowadays. But I am not closing the door for thr ICO as well as in the other alts like the dencoin tokens, because this two can make us a multi future investment which is really good. But we just need to have more careful reviews of investing in the ICO because tjere are project there that was running by a group of scammers to steal money from the investors.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:08:08 AM

Two things make IEOs different than ICOs for now.
First, the raised amount of money is much less. This gives more posibilities for 10x and 20x growths.
The tokens for sale are much less than ICOs. IEO offer 3-20% of the tokens. This is leaving huge supply to be distributed after the IEO, which may dilute the supply and drop the price.
Take these two factors in consideration, when deciding whether to invest in an IEO.

I am agree. This is good advice before join in IEOs. Most exchangers right now held IEOs and i think a few of them are profitable and worth to join. But if we are looking IEOs from binance, looks its profitable because when the token listed in market, the price always increase more than 100%

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: