Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin dead? What's happening?  (Read 2806 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:33:21 PM

Are you blind to see on how low Litecoin went early for this year? it just came from $30 and now it's worth $73 and reached $80+. How would think that Litecoin is dying if its keep on increasing? I think that you're misleading yourself for thinking that Litecoin is dying. To tell you, no, Litecoin isn't dying and instead it is already recovering from the bloody months that it has been through. And instead of thinking of its dying, you should get more of it because it will take its halving in August time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:35:19 PM

Litecoin is far from been dead ,believe me its never going to happen ,litecoin is one of the oldest coins out there and it survive till date for some reasons ,we have few updates this year alone ,atleast it shows that the team still supports it ,my question is hope you aren't holding only litecoin?

Litecoin is far from death but it hasn't been developing well, it seem like dying and got no improvement, there are few updates this year but it hasn't show anything yet, ltc is one of the oldest coin that got big potential the fee and the speed is really a good sell point for ltc, if the developer could done better, this coin could be a good competitor for bitcoin
The price is actually rising with LTC with a rumor of the next halving and I think this could be the start for them to grow again. Its dying yes for being inactive but i believe it can survive and later this year, it will become an expensive coin again so be patient.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:38:05 PM

in my opinion Litecoin will not die and he is still alive he can grow better.
maybe he just needs to process for major repairs so he takes a nap and after that he will wake up and get better.
he is a good coin that can be profitable and his abilities are also quite good, so he still has the opportunity to develop.
indeed the future no one knows but it is difficult to believe if Litecoin will die.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:58:23 PM

The price is actually rising with LTC with a rumor of the next halving and I think this could be the start for them to grow again. Its dying yes for being inactive but i believe it can survive and later this year, it will become an expensive coin again so be patient.
Sure, so Litecoin has to be corrected more than other altcoins, especially if we look at Litecoin price chart, it rose from around 0.008 BTC to very high price, before staying around 0.013 BTC for last few days. Litecoin, obviously has not been a dead coin, and will never be a dead one, but the coin has to fall much deeper as corrections after its rocket journey started at 0.008 BTC. Personally, I will wait Litecoin around 0.009 to 0.01 BTC to buy it back for my portfolio. Maybe it will take some more weeks or 2 or 3 months of waiting, but I will determinantly wait for it.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:05:14 AM

I think Litecoin hasn't died because Litecoin is still processing on the market. Litecoin is only in a critical state of price competition with other altcoins. This price competition that makes Litecoin lose its trust because it cannot compete for other altcoins. Technologically too, many litecoin competing coins have better technology so litecoin must be truly competent to compete with other potential altcoins. I am of the opinion that Litecoin still has the capacity to compete and become more alive again. If we love litecoin then we can actively trade litecoin so that we can immediately achieve a balance between litecoin offers and requests.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:14:11 AM

Litecoin, for all I know, aspired to be the "fast cryptocurrency that big corporations like Amazon were going to start using". As of today... I feel like Litecoin is essentially dying  Angry I hold quite a good amount of LTC and really don't know what to do with it...

Thoughts?

Edit; I found this nice article that summarizes what LTC has been up to but idk how I feel about this...: https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/whats-happening-with-litecoin/
everyone but different mindset and I'm sure the litecoin is going to be a better currency future investment find the profit percentage by increasing so hope that this year will be better for the investment on litecoin.

jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:36:26 AM

in my opinion Litecoin will not die and he is still alive he can grow better.
maybe he just needs to process for major repairs so he takes a nap and after that he will wake up and get better.
he is a good coin that can be profitable and his abilities are also quite good, so he still has the opportunity to develop.
indeed the future no one knows but it is difficult to believe if Litecoin will die.
Litecoin will not die, I am very confident because seeing the price movement is quite good it can even be an altcoin investment choice, like ETH and BNB.
Today the Litecoin price has reached USD 73 and the future prospects are getting brighter with the increase in BTC as a crypto driver that can be ascertained that the altcoin price is moving up. I think Litecoin is worthy of being a future investment.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:29:12 PM

Litecoin is still kicking.  It partners with with hotel booking platform travala recently.  It offers discounts to those who wants to travel around the world using travala service and pay with LTC.  Here is the list of benefits the partnership is offering :

These benefits include:

at least 15% cheaper than "traditional" online travel agencies such as Expedia.com, Booking.com, and TripAdvisor.com;
support for cryptocurrency payments (as well as fiat currencies);
"blockchain-verified" reviews; and
a" token-powered incentivization economy"; the AVA token "enables users to benefit from the largest possible discounts when booking their next trip, is given to contributors who help grow the platform through authentic reviews and other content, rewards those who make successful referrals and is paid as fuel cost by other platforms when they leverage Travala infrastructure to improve their own offerings."

You can read more about the news here : https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/05/litecoin-foundation-partners-with-hotel-booking-platform-travala-com/
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:21:59 PM

Litecoin, for all I know, aspired to be the "fast cryptocurrency that big corporations like Amazon were going to start using". As of today... I feel like Litecoin is essentially dying  Angry I hold quite a good amount of LTC and really don't know what to do with it...

Thoughts?

Edit; I found this nice article that summarizes what LTC has been up to but idk how I feel about this...: https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/whats-happening-with-litecoin/

Litecoin can continue its fall but it will not last for more than a couple of months. Finally, it will gain a lot as soon as it is one of the most reliable cryptocurrencies, and it is also very safe.
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:01:10 PM

I don't think that the LTC is dead, because the coin is developing and it is still promising in the market, so far the LTC shows very good dynamics and has already grown by x2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Kirand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:41:54 PM

I don't think that the LTC is dead, because the coin is developing and it is still promising in the market, so far the LTC shows very good dynamics and has already grown by x2
Now on the market, in addition to LTC, there are still a lot of young projects that are already sent to the stock exchange and are ready to develop, here's the example of the project http://gexan.io/ that shows that the token initially has a good price
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:50:06 PM

If we see now of course Litecoin is not dead. And even vice versa, that Litecoin continues to increase in the future. Now, Litecoin is very good. I had previously thought that Litecoin could not develop and would die. But the fact is that litecoin is increasing every day.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:02:31 PM

Litecoin is not dead as you can see from the article that the team is still putting things in order to ensure that LTC becomes one of the greatest cryptocurrency in the crypto market.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:09:55 PM

indeed Litecoin is not dead but the development of Litecoin is very slow even for very long there has been no good news from Litecoin and this is very dangerous because to keep attracting requests so that the price of coins remains expensive there should be good news at certain times.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:30:51 PM

Thoughts?

Are you kidding?
Litecoin is one of the most progressive cryptocurrency in top 10. Halving is coming, my prediction is  another +50-100%  growth. Halving always has a positive effect on the price.  Cool

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 09:35:39 PM

I think this cryptocurrency will live a long time because the creator of Litecoin is Satoshi Nakamoto. This fact is said in one of the versions about the design of this currency. That's why the Litecoin never will die. I believe that in few next months we will see an increase in price on this coin.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:02:14 AM

If we are talking about coins that have already been established, I think litecoin is a typical example of such.
There are several shit coins in the crypto space and those are the coins that should be seen as been dead and not already established coins
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:19:19 AM

Thoughts?

If you don't know what to do with it, then sell it and save yourself from the frustrations, litecoin is not dying wonder where you get this idea or you are looking at the wrong chart or you expect too much to soon.

Checking on the data and I just saw this now

$77.54 USD (4.95%)
0.01212568 BTC (1.22%)

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:26:06 AM

Litecoin is doing well and its miner reward halving date is coming close in August of this year. This is the first halving for litecoin but bitcoin has gone through two of those already and there was a huge rise after both of those halvings. Hopefully, litecoin will start its big rise after the halving too.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:46:09 PM

Litecoin is doing well and its miner reward halving date is coming close in August of this year. This is the first halving for litecoin but bitcoin has gone through two of those already and there was a huge rise after both of those halvings. Hopefully, litecoin will start its big rise after the halving too.
But all the same, this coin has fallen in price quite strongly and I do not want to receive a profit of 20% of the investment according to Litecoin. I decided to wait for the profit level above 50%.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: