Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin dead? What's happening?  (Read 2806 times)
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:21:04 PM

I believe that Litecoin will never die. This is one of the strongest altcoins on the market. if Litecoin died then its value was zero, but now Litecoin still stands firmly at No. 6 on coinmarketcap. I believe that in the next few months Litecoin will stabilize and recover in price. I will now use my savings to buy Litecoin. I believe this will bring me a lot of money in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:44:38 AM

Litecoin, for all I know, aspired to be the "fast cryptocurrency that big corporations like Amazon were going to start using". As of today... I feel like Litecoin is essentially dying  Angry I hold quite a good amount of LTC and really don't know what to do with it...

Thoughts?

Edit; I found this nice article that summarizes what LTC has been up to but idk how I feel about this...: https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/whats-happening-with-litecoin/

I think Litecoin is still one good investment for the long term. With a large marketcap value and also has a large daily transaction volume, investors can liquidate their assets quickly and this is one of the factors why Litecoin is a safe crypto as a long-term investment.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:34:32 AM

I believe that Litecoin will never die. This is one of the strongest altcoins on the market. if Litecoin died then its value was zero, but now Litecoin still stands firmly at No. 6 on coinmarketcap. I believe that in the next few months Litecoin will stabilize and recover in price. I will now use my savings to buy Litecoin. I believe this will bring me a lot of money in the future.
No space and reason why litecoin become scam because have higher price now and many investor keep transaction for trading and investing with litecoin, if altcoin have ten top on coinmarket cap impossible become scam, only have lower price with bitcoin price still down and allow with other altcoin become down and litecoin only have crash with little lower price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:30:37 AM

I have a small amount of Litecoin yet, (well small compared to back in the day). Anyway, the ONLY reason I still have it

is for Mimblewimble. Then again I got Litecoin in bits that average out in price for the lot of about $85 a Litecoin.

Thus hoping for the turn around due to Mimblewimble. But as usual, that is the ONLY thing the LTC Devs seem to be promoting.

I wish they could push for more than one thing on coin updates to differentiate them from Bitcoin like Mimblewimble, but probably that is 1 hope too far.

Anyway, at the price I bought in at, kinda stuck. So again, hoping Mimblewimble pulls my ass out of the fire for an eventual over $100 an Litecoin price.

(knock wood)

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:43:20 AM

One of those coin that will continue surviving whatever the market conditions are showing around. LTC spark earlier this year as halving approached
it will continue to see some good movements after the bitcoin halving take place.

If you are going to hold for long term investment this one would be appropriate to hold while waiting for the bull market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:53:45 PM

In my opinion, Litecoin is now more alive than all living things. In any case, it shows the best growth rates in recent days compared to its alternative counterparts.
Moreover, in my opinion, the project has a great future, because in fact altcoin is a coin that follows the path along which Bitcoin will go and develop in the future.

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:39:55 PM

LTC is not dead and would definitely show its potential once BTC dominance would fall a bit. Unfortunately, LTC halving did not bring much outcome, but mining is not profitable anymore, thats why the price would raise during the next couple of years.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:10:18 PM

Litecoin, for all I know, aspired to be the "fast cryptocurrency that big corporations like Amazon were going to start using". As of today... I feel like Litecoin is essentially dying  Angry I hold quite a good amount of LTC and really don't know what to do with it...

Thoughts?

Edit; I found this nice article that summarizes what LTC has been up to but idk how I feel about this...: https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/whats-happening-with-litecoin/

I think you can use LTC for trading instead of holding. Because if you wait for prices to rise without you trading, this is a pretty long time. If the selling price is higher than the price when you buy, I think you can sell it. Because holding a coin will not be profitable.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:19:03 PM

The Litecoin is not dead the entire altcoins market is under heavy market correction that is all and about time the altcoins market will recover as well.

Agree, cryptocurrency market conditions are indeed not good and this has an impact on the price of Litecoin. I think if we wait to wait and hold for the long term, we will get a profit if we invest in Litecoin. Many analysts expect that Litecoin prices will penetrate the highest prices again
Investor's enthusiasm to purchase some of these cryptocurrency is really no longer there and what we need is something that can revive it so that all these coins can come back to life again, and if we are to be extremely sincere, everyone will agree with me that what is happening to altcoins now is as a result of using most of those coins for speculative purpose alone, because if it was for the acceptance e of the project by the product, there is no way that the users can lose interest in using it because they have lost of financial commitment on a daily basis, but they are not using it more= than just holding it as a digital asset for the purpose of having profit alone and not to use it as a financial payment tool which is why cryptocurrency was even created.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:56:06 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2019, 08:09:12 PM by ðºÞæ

That blue line arguably does not look healthy. A long term down trend of "Sent from addresses"

Active addresses for the last 2 years. Something with a bright future looks different.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:30:00 AM

I think you can use LTC for trading instead of holding. Because if you wait for prices to rise without you trading, this is a pretty long time. If the selling price is higher than the price when you buy, I think you can sell it. Because holding a coin will not be profitable.
I don't think so. Depend on the thinking of each person and in my opinion hold good coin still brings huge profits for investors. Litecoin is currently in downtrend so it is difficult to predict in the near future. However, Litecoin is still a very promising investment because the coin is being widely used in many major countries and many investors are holding a lot of long term this year.

I personally don't care about the downtrend but the potential of LTC is really huge and it is worth waiting for us once more.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:35:05 AM

I don't think so. Depend on the thinking of each person and in my opinion hold good coin still brings huge profits for investors. Litecoin is currently in downtrend so it is difficult to predict in the near future. However, Litecoin is still a very promising investment because the coin is being widely used in many major countries and many investors are holding a lot of long term this year.

I personally don't care about the downtrend but the potential of LTC is really huge and it is worth waiting for us once more.
I think it's not just litecoin that has decreased, almost all coins experience the same thing. but we can see that LTC is still in the top rank, it means there are still many investors who believe in it and the community is still solid to wait to get back up. I personally still hold LTC and experience a 25% depreciation of assets

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:40:52 AM

I think it's not just litecoin that has decreased, almost all coins experience the same thing. but we can see that LTC is still in the top rank, it means there are still many investors who believe in it and the community is still solid to wait to get back up. I personally still hold LTC and experience a 25% depreciation of assets

Litecoin is not dead just lower price the same with other altcoin have down because effect of bitcoin have down, now many people said litecoin dead but right now still have higher price of litecoin on exchange market and keep on the top position with coinmarket cap. Right now whit lower price many people keep investing with litecoin for getting much profit.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:11:54 AM

I think Litecoin isn't dead yet. I believe that in the future Litecoin will pump again. because litecoin is a good coin and has great potential. many investors use litecoin in transacting between crypto because the transfer fee is lower. so with this potential I think litecoin will not die. at the moment we are in the bear market almost all altcoins are also declining. but I am sure when the bull market the litecoin will pump again. I will hold on and wait for the bull market.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:33:15 AM

Litecoin can't just die like that so I think litecoin isn't dead maybe they need more products or news to lighting up back but they are not dead as I have known them for long now to be strong team.so I think! but nothing is impossible in crypto let's still fold arms and watch. 

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 09:48:11 AM

Litecoin is a project with a good foundation and believes Litecoin will not die in the future, you hold a lot of LTC if you feel that you lose faith you should sell. Litecoin has a good team obviously there is no reason to think that Litecoin will die, be confident and this is a good time to keep LTC when old age is low.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
no1kid446

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:00:49 AM

Litecoin is almost on the cutting edge because the price of Litecoin is declining, and i think it won' t die. Because that' s coin exists for years of the coin on the current market. And you know why it' s in the top 10 coin top of Coinmarketcap? Because the market is in the storm, the current price of Litecoin is declining.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:13:38 PM

Well if Mimblewimble is 'dorked' like the below article says, IMHO, Litecoin is royally screwed in that they seem to have all their eggs for development

into just this. (As usual, they do one major thing at a time rather then have more than one project goal...)

So anyway, this does not look good, even with Charlie's reply

https://www.ccn.com/litecoin-creator-charlie-lee-responds-to-mimblewimble-privacy-vulnerability/

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 07:23:16 PM

Litecoin, for all I know, aspired to be the "fast cryptocurrency that big corporations like Amazon were going to start using". As of today... I feel like Litecoin is essentially dying  Angry I hold quite a good amount of LTC and really don't know what to do with it...

Thoughts?

That is words with some proof. I am also do not heared anything as for Litecoin. And for me - this is trigger for buying it. I think that it is pump coin.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:39:20 PM

Litecoin is not dead, as well as, all other old crypto currencies like ETH, BCH or NEO. Right now altcoins are experiencing big problems, because BTC does not leave any space for further growth, but as soon as dominance would fall, those altcoins would be the first to increase in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: