Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes hodlers make  (Read 1489 times)
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 10:48:27 PM

Of course we will take advantage if the price rises very high because indeed we do all this to make a profit but it is true as you say that we also do not need to sell all our assets because prices can continue to rise so if we do not sell everything we can resell at the highest price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:52:32 AM

This depends entirely on your investment strategy, whether you're adopting a shorter term view and are simply buying dips and taking smaller profits immediately when the market goes up or if you're investing for the long term and constructing a well balanced portfolio that can yield a decent ROI and if you aren't impatient this can be a very beneficial approach

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:07:19 PM

It’s not good to get your decisions interferes with
Hodling, selling and investing is a personal choice decided after considering several factors and information

We make profits alone
And we make losses alone too

So dyor
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:25:38 PM

When the market is increasing it does not happen all the time. There are  ups and some downs on the road,
and we have to use the volatility into our advantage.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:10:41 PM

When the market is increasing it does not happen all the time. There are  ups and some downs on the road,
and we have to use the volatility into our advantage.
we really have to be smart to take advantage of the situation because even though crypto always gives us a gap to be able to get a profit just sometimes it's hard for us to find that gap.
and it seems like we don't have to be too surprised by fraudsters because after all it will always be there so stay focused on our work.

Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:19:14 PM

Yeah Holders like me have really huge mistakes in time past.
 I held my hydro from $3k+ to $1k+.
I held my accelerator token from $1k+ to less than $70
I also held my EXRN token from $2k+ to less than $200
I know that I have really messed up in the past because of lack of experience and greed. But I have learned my lessons.. I Need to start taking profit. That's the way forward.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:27:01 PM

Holding is good, but you should know when to hold and when to sell off. There are times when making small profits is far better than making huge profits which might never even come. Its better to take advantage of the small profits than wait for huge ones.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:27:19 PM

after the market soared this month I only sold a few in the bull run yesterday and the rest I held for some time again.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:31:58 PM

Most times, people consider this as greediness and end up crying for losing huge sum of money. Crypto is for those who are ready to make big and bold decisions for themselves not for those who just sit and forecast what they think. Hodlers should therefore desist from what people forecast or say, make their bold decisions and earn.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:43:12 PM

Holding is good, but you should know when to hold and when to sell off. There are times when making small profits is far better than making huge profits which might never even come. Its better to take advantage of the small profits than wait for huge ones.

basically we have to believe in the future and the growth of crypto coins because if we believe holding for the future is a good choice, but there is truth in your opinion we must be able to determine decisions for every opportunity, better get a small profit than not at all and we can also buy it back after taking profits when the price is being corrected lower than when we sell it.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:12:30 AM

Most times, people consider this as greediness and end up crying for losing huge sum of money. Crypto is for those who are ready to make big and bold decisions for themselves not for those who just sit and forecast what they think. Hodlers should therefore desist from what people forecast or say, make their bold decisions and earn.
Greed and fear are the enemies of investors, undoubtedly. Holding timeframes are various, for some traders a few years are enough for making profit and others think it is greeedy decision to look for more profit in the volatile crypto markets. Forecasts are our personal opinions and it is mirror how we read the chart history data in the financial markets.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:53:54 AM

Probably back on the basis of trading strategies. By buying a coin at a low price and selling it when the price is high. Bitcoin is now more focused on recovery. So with that price change, we can use it to take advantage. Short-term trading is the strategy that I use for now.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:58:21 AM

It's a process for day trader, long time holder don't care thia much. They always buy with a certain amount. However, I am agreed though, but what if it would turn to more green? Won't you then regret? That's the reason why holder don't give a shit to lower profit.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:17:55 AM

btc has mooned a little bit, and suddenly we have self claimed analyzers almost everywhere claiming bitcoin is going to 10,000$ in May itself , small time now and a little bearish they will moan again,

the time they suppose make small profit from the greens; they are busy forecasting

Note: Taking your profit does not mean selling your entire portfolio; it means taking profit; retaining your capital
You can always buy back the low

right. That is the correct advice for crypto market. The crypto market is a pump and dump market, if we can't take profit at the right time, we will easily lose everything.
I used to be subjective and make many mistakes in trading. So, make a profit that suits your desires and follow the plan. Do not try to achieve too high a profit for a long time. That will cost a lot of opportunity costs. Wink

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:28:28 AM

This point is for middle holder but for long term holder they choose to hold for long time and that mean they have own plan and own target. They already buy in deep price so they think no problem for holding in long term.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:37:57 AM

It's very simple to say, it's very difficult to do, everyone wants to make a profit, buy low and sell high, but the actual situation. The operation is very difficult, so it is very reliable to still like to profit in a cycle.

I agree with you sir, hodlers should not panic when the market is going down but should take profit once you get a chance.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:45:30 AM

I can see some hodlers mistakes is only when they bought coins in a big price already and then in the long run the token they bought is not going to increase, instead decreases its price and by this i think years to cope up to regain its increasing price.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:58:17 AM

I will call that panic selling and not a strategy. Why take profit on every little rise in price? because Bitcoin is mooning according to you but I don't see that as a strategy to follow if you are in for a longer-term investment. You can do this for a short term investment and you are fine

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:11:57 AM

btc has mooned a little bit, and suddenly we have self claimed analyzers almost everywhere claiming bitcoin is going to 10,000$ in May itself , small time now and a little bearish they will moan again,

the time they suppose make small profit from the greens; they are busy forecasting

Note: Taking your profit does not mean selling your entire portfolio; it means taking profit; retaining your capital
You can always buy back the low

maybe you are right, but you should know what is the meaning of hodling and trading
Hodlers means people who hodl their crypto assets for long term investments
if we talk about profit taking actions in short period time, as i knew its called trading mate
so, people will take their profit in the TOP price, then buying back in the lower price

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:53:39 AM

Most of the investors are making mistakes of buying coins because of lack of research and later on they make holding with the wrong coins, holding the wrong coins makes the holders lossing their capital anytime. Holders should be more on observant the development of coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: