Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is not that bad as stated  (Read 803 times)
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:48:20 PM

A big minus of IEO is the inability to get into it, on a good exchange tokens are sold out in a second, or you need to fulfill different conditions and get a small cap.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:03:13 PM

These are not objective reasons. You just speak the voice of the person who managed to make money on the IEO.
But there are not so many profitable IEOs, and there are people who have suffered losses from investing in IEO on large exchanges, so they do not consider them better than ICO.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:15:19 PM

Your first dispute is not 100% right in my opinion. There are big differences between ICOs and IEOs but scam projects can use the both for reaching the pre-determined goal.
nightl

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:24:52 PM

These are not objective reasons. You just speak the voice of the person who managed to make money on the IEO.
But there are not so many profitable IEOs, and there are people who have suffered losses from investing in IEO on large exchanges, so they do not consider them better than ICO.
I completely agree. Take at least the latest IEO on bittrex - I’ve gotten pretty high, at x0.3 from the initial investment.
Thanks bittrex, IEO for me now comes aside
IraKit

Activity: 444

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:25:01 PM

Be that as it may, but IEO is now very popular. And if an investor has a choice to participate in an IEO or IkCO, then the choice is IEO
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:26:43 PM

You need to read more on IEOs and you can better understand that scams can easily happen. ICOs and IEOs are similar in certain aspects. Dont put all your luck in IEOs and presume they are all legit. The unexpected can always happen.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:41:11 PM

The main reason why I trust IEO is safety. I am sure that no one will steal my money. Maybe I will earn a little or not at all, but at least I can get my money back.

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:16:13 PM

I support IEO over ico because it’s reallu scam free . But as a investor we have to do our research and potentially of token or coin before investing . Atleast IEO gave opportunity to us for investing new crypto projects.

I suppose IEO's are not scam free and that is a very dangerous idea to entertain which could lead to us incurring financial losses due to our naivety. I mean how can we say that IEO's are scam free when most of this projects don't even have a product to show or is being under development. What if the team decided to abandon the project altogether leaving all investors in disbelief?
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:43:42 AM

Obviously you have to do research first even though the IEO program is a good program but the risk is also even large, because the specific purpose of the IEO is to minimize fraud that happens a lot like at ICO, so for now IEO is a good choice for all.
I had no idea about what an IEO is and after going through some good ten to fifteen articles, I understood completely what IEO is and how it works. I believe it is an advanced form of ICO and that means that the risks that were involved in ICOs are out of the IEO. You invest in a project that successfully passes through a vetted assessment and this means a vetted assessment. The token hence got potential to gain value and hence profit to the investor.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:29:50 PM

When I was an investor in ICO I suffered a lot of losses but I continued to believe in blockchain. Now I get a good profit from IEO and I think it's one of the best things in blockchain.
awakpane

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:35:36 PM

In my opinion, the IEO is indeed not as bad as many people estimate. even since the advent of the IEO, many investors have invested in the IEO. if the IEO is bad, then it is not possible if investors want to invest.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:40:57 PM

My own reasons why I think IEO is better than ICO

1)IEO projects are legits ,scam free but
 i) don't always expect the IEO tokens to double after IEO instant sell out ,many are complaining about IEOs losing value I think this is possible and normal too

2) IEO is here to fix scam issues only don't expect that all IEO will be a success on the long run,they might still fail but far from scam like ICO projects

3) it's wise to do better research even if the IEO is launching on binance ,don't just invest because the IEO is from popular Exchanges because what the project is introducing might not even make lotta sense

When ICO became less popular for doing crowdsale, many leaned towards the STO platform but so far it failed to generate the expected interest and enthusiasm from the crowd. So now we are seeing project doing the IEO thing...which can be advantages because the crowdsale is done under the watch of an exchange so there is no need for one that can carry the trading of the tokens or coins after the crowdsale phase...and this is why many investors are getting interested with this set-up. But of course, just like any project, there is no guarantee for its success. A project can still fail even if all the advantages are accorded into it and the price of a token can still plummet anytime. I think it all depends a lot on the project and the people behind it.
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:48:46 PM

for me the IEO has its own way so that it can attract many investors to join but that doesn't mean it won't scam. I mean IEO and ICO almost have similarities but different functions as we know the IEO has its own exchange for their tokens while ICO is not necessarily like that. from there we can reconsider what we think is good in the field of bounty projects before taking part in it.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:09:22 PM

The main reason why I trust IEO is safety. I am sure that no one will steal my money. Maybe I will earn a little or not at all, but at least I can get my money back.
Correct. IEO, for now, is a very safe investment and it is just a matter of skills if you lose in this investment because you will trade it on the market. IEO also offers discounted tokens if you bought a bulk of it. So, therefore, many of the investors are gaining profit from it.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:57:51 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 05:22:01 AM by santouao

No its not on a bad state and IEO is trusted by many cryptocurrency participants and investing in IEO is safer than ICO so investors will go to the safe investments surely they will go IEO.As my own research about it IEO will sooner replace ICO as ico lost a trust on investors because ICO brings a lot of losses on them.If you want to recover losses try yanu.io it has the solution in dumping the tokens and you can deposit tokens and make it grow also i recommend to invest in this project.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
evenotto

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:19:09 PM

Correct. IEO, for now, is a very safe investment and it is just a matter of skills if you lose in this investment because you will trade it on the market. IEO also offers discounted tokens if you bought a bulk of it. So, therefore, many of the investors are gaining profit from it.
Seriously, safe investment?
And what can you say about IEO OCEAN on BITTREX, which merged the price after listing immediately to -60%?

This is not a safe investment - the same projects as in ICO.
In a couple of months everything will be exactly the same as with the ICO, the only difference is that the projects are already offered to be bought on the site.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
chocopapaya

Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 04:22:04 PM

Well, first off, there aren't that many straight up scams in ICO and IEOs.
It's the biggest myth in crypto, that scams are everywhere.

It is actually very rare for an ICO or IEO to straight up lie, steal your coins, and dissapear.
When people say scam, they are actually referring to a business that is doing terrible.

The loss is so great that it feels like you are being cheated.
But realizing the difference is so important.
Because then you can stop worrying about people tricking you and start asking the important questions.
One of the most important is: "Does the company have a track record or do the devs have a track record?"

Imagine you are hiring someone for your business.
Would you ever hire someone with no experience or past successes?
Yet people throw money at icos and ieos like that all time.  It's crazy.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 04:26:54 PM

Yes, IEOs are good at the moment. IEOs are far better than ICOs. There are many things. First, with IEO, investors are sure about the exchange the coin is listing because this is the first step to start the IEO. With ICOs, even though it's completed, most of the projects lists coin after a certain period, which few investors are not happy with.
With ICO, there is lack of transparency. It is the team who updates the fund raised bar on there website. It is very difficult to know the exact amount of funds raised.
With IEO, responsibility is also with exchanges launching that IEO to build the confidence in existing and new users.
However IOE does not guaranty that project is not scam. It totally depends on it development.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:08:14 PM

They both serve different purposes. ICO is a decentralized (and crypto compatible) way of funding blockchain project. It's more like saying there are less scam projects in Stock Exchanges than cryptocurrency exchanges. 

Well,  ICO or more decentralized funding system will produce better  decentralized projects in the long run than STO or IEO
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:32:17 PM

Actually, IEO is not a scam for free. The number of fraudsters in the IEO is only due to the reputation of Binance. Anyway, IEO is really better than ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: