Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is not that bad as stated  (Read 803 times)
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 05:55:52 PM

Who would ever dispute the fact that IEO is far better than ICO, and a lot of investors are really cooling off and being protected in IEO market. ICO scam has really frustrated a lot of investors, Put tears on their face and taken food away from their table.

IEO is quite safer because the people who presents it will make sure that their own name is well protected too, and thank God they are all known, is it CZ Binance that wants to produce a scam projects that he will not be arrested? He will surely be arrested because he stood as guarantor for those projects registered, but we also should still not completely depend on the words from them, but rather do our own research too.

What makes you think that if a scam project goes on binance to collect funds CZ will be arrested? What's the protection for users? Does an exchange refund money to IEOs investors if the team goes rogue and disappear with the funds?

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:56:44 PM

My own reasons why I think IEO is better than ICO

1)IEO projects are legits ,scam free but
 i) don't always expect the IEO tokens to double after IEO instant sell out ,many are complaining about IEOs losing value I think this is possible and normal too

2) IEO is here to fix scam issues only don't expect that all IEO will be a success on the long run,they might still fail but far from scam like ICO projects

3) it's wise to do better research even if the IEO is launching on binance ,don't just invest because the IEO is from popular Exchanges because what the project is introducing might not even make lotta sense

Just out of curiosity, what makes a IEO scam free? Do you know that "IEOs" existed for some years on Yobit Exchange? Go check how all their IEOs ended...  Wink 
Anyone that participate in Yobit IEO must really be out of their mind, knowing fully well what their name stand for, Yobit is fraud itself and you should not even be mentioning their names here, in fact those that are still making use of that exchange or their services must have one thing doing that is also related to scam, all these shitcoins, and scammers, is that not where you will find them first.

If law is to investigate ICO scam, I am very sure that they will be starting from Yobit first, we are talking about reputable exchange like Binance where it will be impossible for any scam project to showcase themselves. So when we deal with IEO, we deal with reputable exchanges IEO.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:59:20 PM

Why do people think that in IEO is the solution to all problems? In fact, everything is not as good as it seems, so I think that in general, you just need to be prepared for the fact that now there are risks that cannot be avoided, you just need to try to control them.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:11:51 PM

whatever form takes place. As the IEO or ICO have restrictions, the IEO project gives investors confidence and avoids scam, the tokens are listed on the exchange pages quickly, but not all IEO projects are successful. Therefore, when investors have decided to invest, they must accept all with the devaluation of the tokens when trading on exchange pages.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:36:42 PM

Why do people think that in IEO is the solution to all problems? In fact, everything is not as good as it seems, so I think that in general, you just need to be prepared for the fact that now there are risks that cannot be avoided, you just need to try to control them.
IEO is indeed not the solution of all of them, but with IEO make things better ICO already very bad in the eyes of investor, besides it IEO is a project that has been filtered by a large exchanger, less likely to scam

Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:50:22 PM

I never think that IEOs are bad. It's just people so hype about it and for those who are not hyped, they think it's scam. Buying an IEO, at least investors are exempted from non-listing fear. Even if someone can control his greed, he can get x2 or x3 profit from big exchanges' IEOs. Bittrex is an exception providing that their two recent IEOs were all failed.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 06:56:42 PM

As for me, now IEO is needed only for earning and so far there are opportunities to participate in IEO, it is necessary to participate, the main thing is to fix the profit in time

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 06:58:02 PM

Lots of thread read about IEO and ICO. The only difference between IEO and ICO is, you will not lose your total fund on IEO if it's on reputated exchange. But ICO is high risky and there is fair of lose your total fund. Others thing is same as well. IEO isn't big profitable anymore since investors are not much encourage about it. Just experienced from Bittrex IEO, price dumped hugely after listed for trading. So both fund raising system is risky.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:07:03 PM

No one is actually saying IEO is bad. People are just being curious since IEO is not that different from ICO and its a crowd-funding venture just like ICO. Most people see IEO as a re-branded ICO which is meant to lure investors backing into investing in the crypto ecosystem. In as much that IEO was introduced to eliminate scam projects out of the crypto space, its gonna take a while for investors and crypto enthusiasts to grade the progress of IEO in eliminating scam projects in the crypto space.  
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:28:07 PM

Any new product immediately after its appearance carries great interest for people. If IEO also bring profit, then interest increases several times.
I am also interested in investing in IEO projects. However, I would like to note that the growth of many IEOs in the price is artificial and is done by the exchanges themselves in order to attract the attention of investors to their IEOs. As soon as they stop pumping the price, the interest in the IEO will immediately fall.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 08:00:52 PM

This information hundred percent correct, we should don't expect huge pump after IEO success even if IEO in top exchange like Binance or Bitforex. IEO already fixed scam problem, but this is not focusing that after reached hardcap this token couldn't pump even Binance or high exchange.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:06:06 PM

i) don't always expect the IEO tokens to double after IEO instant sell out ,many are complaining about IEOs losing value I think this is possible and normal too

2) IEO is here to fix scam issues only don't expect that all IEO will be a success on the long run,they might still fail but far from scam like ICO projects

3) it's wise to do better research even if the IEO is launching on binance ,don't just invest because the IEO is from popular Exchanges because what the project is introducing might not even make lotta sense

Although IEO will solve scam issues which exists in ICOs but still i don't appreciate the idea.
The reasons why i don't support IEO are :
1) Influence of money on exchange listing, more money for better exchange listing.
2) It will demoralize the potential and promising projects.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:09:43 PM

IEOs are great, but you need to find a good one to get at least x2 profit from now on. Do not take part in IEOs on third party exchanges with low trading volume and strange settings and you are going to be safe for sure.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:26:53 PM

Even though that they are "scam free" you need still to do your research before investing. We don't know, even though it was held by an exchange, they will scam people.

But I believe in this, IEO reduces scams. ICO are not trusted anymore because of many scams.

It make a lot of sense when there is a popular exchange that introduce an IEO. Since, you feel safe about it, but the truth is, we need to do our researches.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 08:51:09 PM

You can't be sure about the legitimacy of a project, so can't say that. You can say IEO has a greater chance to be legit compared to ICO. As IEO needs to pass some initial requirement before placing as an IEO, so it has less chance to be a classic exit scam. I don't say, IEOs are good or bad, I just know things are getting better, at least ICO investors can get a chance to trade their coins if it's not ICO but IEO.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:57:34 PM

IEO is not scam free, but at least it is better than ICO at this moment. But I don't believe every exchange's IEO except some big exchanges. IEO got hype in this year, but yobit, Latoken held IEO from the last year and most of them were failed or scam. So, IEO is a good option to invest but you have to choose only the big exchange's IEO to play safe!

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:58:08 PM

This information hundred percent correct, we should don't expect huge pump after IEO success even if IEO in top exchange like Binance or Bitforex. IEO already fixed scam problem, but this is not focusing that after reached hardcap this token couldn't pump even Binance or high exchange.
You're right, IEO already prove that he is able to overcome a scam except it's running on bad exchange that didn't get trusted yet, after that it depends on how we see a project and explore it. What's need to know is that the fate of all projects will not be same,
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:45:42 AM

1. when them team make a value still stable for new investore are good way for promising project
2. exchange still have control about it, out side market of IEO have launch on bad exchange for free scam then have potential about it.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:32:29 AM

IEO is the best way how to get profit with investment and always sold out after open for public selling, but I got some IEO listed on Bittrex have lower price than IEO and make many investor have lost their money.
What I think is not all IEO will gain success as the other, surely there will be a few of them who failed even though the IEO happened in a famous exchange. After all, it will only depends on the foresight of investors in choosing projects that carry out the IEO.
Exactly. Not all IEOs are going to make it to the top but those conducted on the best exchanges out there. I have been hearing a lot about IEO platform of Binance that is Binance Launchpad that has been huge success and the starter. Bittrex has been doing great lately as well. Having said that, I think it would be a good way to make guaranteed money by participating in some good IEOs.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 08:41:26 AM

Just out of curiosity, what makes a IEO scam free? Do you know that "IEOs" existed for some years on Yobit Exchange? Go check how all their IEOs ended...  Wink 
Anyone that participate in Yobit IEO must really be out of their mind, knowing fully well what their name stand for, Yobit is fraud itself and you should not even be mentioning their names here, in fact those that are still making use of that exchange or their services must have one thing doing that is also related to scam, all these shitcoins, and scammers, is that not where you will find them first.

If law is to investigate ICO scam, I am very sure that they will be starting from Yobit first, we are talking about reputable exchange like Binance where it will be impossible for any scam project to showcase themselves. So when we deal with IEO, we deal with reputable exchanges IEO.

Yes I know Yobit is a scam exchange but I'm still curious... what is the warranty that you won't get scammed by ICOs in the exchanges?
Exchanges hosting IEOs just receive financial compensation by the projects, so if the ICO team has enough money to bribe the exchange owner they will have their token sale.  Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: