Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Above $5,500 Could Prepare Bitcoin For Mega Upward Movement – Analyst  (Read 253 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:26:49 AM

right now there still is a lot of drama against bitcoin working day and night to prevent this rise but the good news is that despite all the FUD and the attempts that has been happening in prevention of the rise, the rise is still very strong. price not only stayed above $5500 but it even reached a new stable higher price at $5800 and if this slow rise keeps up we can see above $6k with the same trend.

I agree, I initially thought that me might see the price going down after the news of Binance being hacked, but so far the price is steady at $5800k a good indication that investors are not affected by it. We still have one news to wait, as far I understand, the Chinese will release today whether they will ban bitcoin mining or not, but so far I haven't seen any concrete statement yet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:57:21 AM

right now there still is a lot of drama against bitcoin working day and night to prevent this rise but the good news is that despite all the FUD and the attempts that has been happening in prevention of the rise, the rise is still very strong. price not only stayed above $5500 but it even reached a new stable higher price at $5800 and if this slow rise keeps up we can see above $6k with the same trend.

I agree, I initially thought that me might see the price going down after the news of Binance being hacked, but so far the price is steady at $5800k a good indication that investors are not affected by it. We still have one news to wait, as far I understand, the Chinese will release today whether they will ban bitcoin mining or not, but so far I haven't seen any concrete statement yet.

it is too soon to say for sure since the news (or rather the FUD about it) is still fresh and are coming out but technically Binance is an altcoin exchange not a bitcoin and in the past no altcoin exchange hack has ever led to a bitcoin price fall. there was a big one last year which led to about a 5% drop which might as well be daily fluctuations and might have had nothing to do with that.
additionally we are on the rise, and when the trend is bullish (or semi bullish) negative news can't really change it.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: