Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn XLM crypto by answering daily life questions on crypto, movies, travel etc.  (Read 245 times)
rationaltechoptimist (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:05:02 AM

Did you know there's a website which pays you for answering daily life questions on self improvement, movies, entertainment, music, travel etc.?

www.masmic.com

Masmic is a place where users come to share, learn and 'earn'.

Every few hours, new questions with bounties become live on Masmic. And these questions are related to our daily lives like self improvement, ideas/opinions, movies, music, entertainment, food, travel etc.

There are XLM incentives attached with sharing/curating good content on Masmic in the form of responses to these bounty questions!

And there is guaranteed feedback on your sharing/curating of good content within a week from participation, because bounty questions come with a timer.

So, share your knowledge, learn from others and earn in the process, while having fun!!!

Join Masmic today: www.masmic.com and give your honest review below in this thread.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:19:38 PM

So does it means that I need to pay if I want to ask the question and there is possibility of getting paid by replying?

Most of the answers can be easily searched by DYOR and I guess any sane user will like to ask them in quora for free.

I am alive

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:54:53 AM

So does it means that I need to pay if I want to ask the question and there is possibility of getting paid by replying?

Most of the answers can be easily searched by DYOR and I guess any sane user will like to ask them in quora for free.

Not for the purpose of asking questions. They will always be there.

Get paid for replying. But you only get paid if your reply is one of the best.

Best is decided by community votes.

When a particular user votes, he has to judge purely on the basis of writing - no previous vote history and identity of answerer is shown.

Good votings are also incentivized - those who had voted for top replies will share a portion of bounty.

Game theoretic incentive structure for sharing/curating good content- which ultimately helps everyone consume best quality content in least possible time.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:56:16 AM

There are XLM incentives attached with sharing/curating good content on Masmic in the form of responses to these bounty questions!
And there is guaranteed feedback on your sharing/curating of good content within a week from participation, because bounty questions come with a timer.

This can be an exciting site but I am hoping they are doing the monetizing well because if there will be no steady inflows of revenues then the incentivized activities may not last that long...this is based on many other similar sites implementing almost the same idea as they were now gone with the wind. People love to share and if they can get something out of sharing their ideas and opinions then it can be a good platform to participate with. Good luck to MasMic.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 04:06:55 AM

This can be an exciting site but I am hoping they are doing the monetizing well because if there will be no steady inflows of revenues then the incentivized activities may not last that long...this is based on many other similar sites implementing almost the same idea as they were now gone with the wind. People love to share and if they can get something out of sharing their ideas and opinions then it can be a good platform to participate with. Good luck to MasMic.

Afaik, asker puts a bounty and not the masmic team, though in the start most questions were put by masmic team themselves to give a start.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:21:49 AM

When a particular user votes, he has to judge purely on the basis of writing - no previous vote history and identity of answerer is shown.

Good votings are also incentivized - those who had voted for top replies will share a portion of bounty.

Game theoretic incentive structure for sharing/curating good content- which ultimately helps everyone consume best quality content in least possible time.
I believe you are yet to answer the question he asked you,  and I am very much interested in that answer, if we are not paying for the purpose of asking questions then what are we paying for, I believe this is what he is asking you and I too is asking same question now because we don't want to go about throwing money since we have lost a lot to ICO scam and will not want to end up losing more funds.

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:52:14 PM

Hi CryptoBry, thanks for your response. Our aim is to create a platform where users can monetise their ideas, knowledge and opinions. But in a way that only the best are rewarded without bias, and that is how our crypto-incentive structure is designed.

Currently the team is seeding most of the bounties and as the users number grow, it would start attracting people (consumers/businesses) to be able to reliable crowdsource opinions in a timely manner.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:13:13 PM

It seems insteresting.

But what is the payment for the best answer? Is it worth it? I mean if 0.01$ for answering and being one of the best, i would pass Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:21:51 PM

How much XLM allocated for every question? Will the platform pick the fastest one or everyone can earn from answering questions? Also, how would it give benefits for the platform?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:47:58 PM

Afaik, asker puts a bounty and not the masmic team, though in the start most questions were put by masmic team themselves to give a start.

Hi libert19, the team is still seeding most of the bounties but it is expected to change in future as people start feeling that it is a great platform to globally and reliably crowdsource user responses on anything under the sun.

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:54:23 PM

I believe you are yet to answer the question he asked you,  and I am very much interested in that answer, if we are not paying for the purpose of asking questions then what are we paying for, I believe this is what he is asking you and I too is asking same question now because we don't want to go about throwing money since we have lost a lot to ICO scam and will not want to end up losing more funds.

Hi Osarman,

Users on Masmic don't have to pay anything. They are here to earn XLM for sharing/curating best content. Masmic team is seeding the bounties. Users/businesses can crowdsource user opinions on Masmic reliably in a time-bound manner, if they feel there's value for money.

But there's no risk involved with Masmic. It is even helpful for new people to learn about crypto by earning XLMs and no need of investing money in crypto directly, which is a riskier alternative.

Lastly, Masmic doesn't have its own token, so free from any ICO related stuff.

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:04:01 PM

It seems insteresting.

But what is the payment for the best answer? Is it worth it? I mean if 0.01$ for answering and being one of the best, i would pass Smiley

Best answers usually earn in the range of $0.3-0.8 worth of XLM Smiley. All the data is transparent, so you can verify from data of completed bounties on the website.

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:22:38 PM

How much XLM allocated for every question? Will the platform pick the fastest one or everyone can earn from answering questions? Also, how would it give benefits for the platform?

Around 10-15 XLMs per question, and each question come with an expiry in the range of 3-6 days generally. Yes, anyone can earn. Identities of answerers and previous history of votes not shown to ensure meritocratic voting. Masmic can become a destination where users come to share and learn from the best content.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:40:59 AM

You have shared good platform, do you withdraw any amount from this platform and is any referral earning system in this platform ?

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:19:34 AM

You have shared good platform, do you withdraw any amount from this platform and is any referral earning system in this platform ?

Thanks ali115112, yes the withdrawal is instant and there's also a feature of enabling auto-withdrawal.

Also, there's a referral program going, on where existing users earn 5% of their referred user earnings everytime whenever referred users earn something.

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:46:28 PM

Up.
Crytodon

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:24:40 PM

i like the concept but it will take a long time to earn reasonable income
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:41:48 AM

This is always the same, the idea of rewarding mechanisms is great, but I believed people are tired of such things. You can earn money by posting on Steemit, watching adds with BAT, and answering the questions here, but those are only peanuts and I do not think people would get interested.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: