Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:55:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spondoolies SPX36 ~540 GH/s Mining Contract - Mine any X11 Coin You Want  (Read 134 times)
x24646h3 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:11:02 AM

This is a mining contract opportunity for the use of up to two simultaneous Spondoolies SPX36 X11 Miners. This miner is a complete power-house! We have these miners in our physical possession and operate them personally.

Please contact me at mitchellds@hotmail.com for a complete rate chart or for any questions you may have. Our rates are very reasonable. Your cost per hour goes down when you purchase larger blocks of time. We respond to messages very quickly.

So, here is how it works: once you make your purchase and we get started, you will receive several updates within the first two hours just to make sure you are comfortable with the mining. Thereafter, you will receive multiple updates throughout the 24-hour period.

We accept PayPal or payment in any major crypto-currency.

We will need a few things from you to get you started:

1. Your pool address. Examples:

stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3334
stratum+tcp://stratum-ltc.antpool.com:8888
stratum+tcp://x11.usa.nicehash.com:3336

There are tons of mining pools out there. You get to pick one!

2. Your pool user name. Examples:

johndoe
johndoe.workername (if you want to add a worker name for granular statistics)

3. Your pool password. Sometimes passwords are not required. Often, the password is simply "x" (without the quotation marks).

Once we have your mining pool information, we will enter that information into one or both of our SPX36 miners and all coins mined are paid DIRECTLY TO YOU from the mining pool. We provide the work, you get all the profit!

The SPX36 miner will mine at a rate of 540 GH/s ±10%.

Once you make your purchase and we have received your mining pool information, we will agree on a start date and time. If your pool information is incorrect, we will let you know and will place your order on hold until we can get things figured out together.

We have two (2) SPX36 miners running simultaneously for mining contracts.

The SPX36 miner is a total beast! A brand new one will set you back ~$7,000 plus the shipping, taxes, import fees, etc. When you buy a mining contract, there are no expenses for electricity, overhead, etc!

This is a listing for a mining contract only. No hardware will be sold or shipped. If you experience a problem, let us know right away and we will work with you quickly to get the problem solved. We want you to be satisfied with your mining contract purchase.

Please, we invite your questions! And, we respond VERY quickly.

Here is a listing of all of the X11 coins you can mine:

Dash   DASH
PinkCoin   PINK
Transfercoin   TX
BitSend   BSD
UNCoin   UNC
AdzCoin   ADZ
BlueCoin   BLU
Achilles   ACH
Badgercoin   BDG
BankCoin   BANK
Bantam   BNT
BitcoinTX   BTX
BolivarCoin   BOLI
Brigadecoin   BRIG
CannabisCoin   CANN
Capricoin   CPC
CereiPayCoin   CRPC
Checkcoin   CKC
ChipCoin   CHIP
Conspiracycoin   CYC
CryptCoin   CRYPT
DarkCash   DRKC
DigitalPrice   DP
ESportsCoin   ESC
EuropeCoin   ERC
Fractalcoin   FRAC
Givecoin   GIVE
GlobalDenomination   GDN
GlyphCoin   GLYPH
GoldReserve   XGR
GraniteCoin   GRN
GSMcoin   GSM
Hashcoin   HASH
HighFiveCoin   H5C
Hirocoin   HIRO
HyperStake   HYP
Influxcoin   INFX
IOCoin   IOC
JuggaloCoin   JUG
KarmaCoin   KARM
KhanCOIN   KNC
LeagueCoin   LOL
Levocoin   LEVO
LGBTQoin   LGBTQ
Libertycoin   XLB
LibrexCoin   LXC
LightCoin   LIT
LimeCoinX   LIMX
LinkedCoin   LKC
LiteCoinX   LTCX
Logicoin   LGC
MantisCoin   MNS
MastiffCoin   MAST
Millionaire   MIL
Mineralscoin   MIN
MultiWalletCoin   MWC
Muniti   MUN
Piggycoin   PIGGY
Prime-XI   PXI
Pyramids   PYRA
Quebecoin   QBC
QuidCoin   QUID
RateCoin   XRA
SecretCoin   SCRT
ShellCoin   SHELL
SiameseCoin   SIS
SignatureCoin   SIGN
SkyNetCoin   SNET
SmartCoin   SMC
StartCoin   START
SuperCoin   SUPER
Ticketcoin   TKT
TwilightCoin   TWC
UniverseCoin   UNVC
Urocoin   URO
VirtualCoin   VC
WildWestCoin   WEST
X-Children   CHILD
XCurrency   XC
XuroCoin   XURO
noordminers

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 01:07:44 PM

Where is your website? Where are the customer reviews? How are you to be trusted without any company details? VAT Number? Anything at all except a hotmail address?
x24646h3 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:00:02 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 03:02:21 PM by x24646h3

That is a great -and fair - question...and, thank you for asking.

Right now, I offer this mining contract through eBay at https://www.ebay.com/itm/133039388859.  Note that four mining contracts have already been sold and completed. ...and, please note my 100% feedback score.

If it makes you more comfortable, you can purchase through eBay and settle with PayPal for buyer protection.

I don't have a web site.  If you are looking for a reference from a previous customer, I would be happy to provide you with one.

Or, if you are looking to build trust, I could offer you the first 6 hours of mining before initiating the billing process (for a 24 hour contract) through PayPal.  That would be a good way for us both to get comfortable.

You can always contact me through WhatsApp at 706-951-2724 or simply give me a call.  I'm happy to introduce myself.  Smiley

Best Regards,

Darren Mitchell
mitchellds@hotmail.com
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 2266

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:37:19 PM

what is the cost per day? based on your eBay link - its $38.99 per day? are there any X11 coins that will make us the buyers any profit based on that cost?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:40:18 PM

That is a great -and fair - question...and, thank you for asking.

Right now, I offer this mining contract through eBay at https://www.ebay.com/itm/133039388859.  Note that four mining contracts have already been sold and completed. ...and, please note my 100% feedback score.

If it makes you more comfortable, you can purchase through eBay and settle with PayPal for buyer protection.

I don't have a web site.  If you are looking for a reference from a previous customer, I would be happy to provide you with one.

Or, if you are looking to build trust, I could offer you the first 6 hours of mining before initiating the billing process (for a 24 hour contract) through PayPal.  That would be a good way for us both to get comfortable.

You can always contact me through WhatsApp at 706-951-2724 or simply give me a call.  I'm happy to introduce myself.  Smiley

Best Regards,

Darren Mitchell
mitchellds@hotmail.com

not to be skeptical, but that ebay listing dosent mean shit?
it has zero linkable info to you here
you literally could be randomly posting someone's ebay and saying its yours
on this board, maybe read the guidelines
post a PHOTO of today date and your username on a paper with the machines
or this is just a scam to me till we KNOW you have the hardware

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
x24646h3 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:48:30 PM

Thank you very much for the feedback.

I took this photo just a few minutes ago.

Here is a link to the photo:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1oodql6qd54uuy/20190507_114418.jpg?dl=0

For the record, I am lovin' the skepticism.  It keeps everyone honest!
x24646h3 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:01:19 PM

Lower pricing announcement. Getting started rate of $28.99 per 24 hour period.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: