Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]pukkamex; setting the gold standard for the exchange of the future  (Read 1405 times)
greelzs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:38:53 PM

Seems so. And as far as I understand, as such the traders can still make money if the asset is to move in their favour after touching liquidation price

Exactly - you are very true. Pukkamex will employ a state-of-the-art liquidation mechanism that is much fairer to traders than the liquidation mechanism used on existing exchanges
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

Exactly - you are very true. Pukkamex will employ a state-of-the-art liquidation mechanism that is much fairer to traders than the liquidation mechanism used on existing exchanges

This for sure sounds very interesting, thanks a lot for clarification! Will definitely examine more about it
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:24:08 AM

Morning there. And there are some other special features I have heard of from several friends, but cannot find more info on that. Is anyone aware where this may be found? For example, the one called "post only" or so

Hello. Oh yes, there are such! For example, talking about post only, when this option is active orders will only be posted if buy order/ sell order price is below/above market price
buzcarn

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:29:26 AM

This is exactly what I am wondering! Where all this may be found? Or you can outline other special features, if possible

There is a special section right in the White Paper, called "additional features" - have a look at it! The feature I love the most is "reduce only" - heard of it?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:34:41 AM

To tell the truth, I haven't. What does it stay for? And for sure will have a look at the section in White Paper, thanks for recommendation

It basically allows traders to set limit orders which have a reducing affect. Used mostly for profit taking, this order is only executed if the net affect is to reduce open positions, otherwise it is reduced or cancelled upon reaching the limit price Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:28:24 PM

Good evening everyone. And as far as I understand, the market pukkamex is entering is growing every year, isn't it? Is anyone aware of some more stats on the market?

Greetings there. Yes, this is very true. With the cryptocurrency market cap growing by a staggering 700X since 2013, and trading volume increasing by an average of 108% per annum, pukkamex team foresees massive demand for leveraged trading platforms over the coming years
buzcarn

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:30:14 PM

This is what I have also noticed! And has pukkamex made any forecasts on the market share they are planning to have?

Yes, they have. They estimate overall market trading volume will continue to increase by an average of at least 25% per annum over the next decade, and they aim to capture 5% of the global market share on the long run, for a projected total platform revenue target of $400 million by 2025
buzcarn

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:31:19 PM

Oh wow, that's basically a lot! So guys look rather ambitious

Exactly! And to tell the truth, I really love the results they are showing so far. Great job, in my opinion
greelzs

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:30:56 PM

Good evening there, how is your working week going, guys? Anyone around to talk? Having few thoughts to clarify
sarrpora

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:31:34 PM

Good evening there, how is your working week going, guys? Anyone around to talk? Having few thoughts to clarify

Hey greelzs, I believe that there is always anyone around Smiley What exactly you wanna talk about?
greelzs

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:32:18 PM

Hey greelzs, I believe that there is always anyone around Smiley What exactly you wanna talk about?

Will there be any special conditions for the traders that spend some particular amount of money or time on pukkamex? Kinda as a sign of loyalty. Or you know, reduced commission or so.. Just any types of benefits
sarrpora

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:33:06 PM

Will there be any special conditions for the traders that spend some particular amount of money or time on pukkamex? Kinda as a sign of loyalty. Or you know, reduced commission or so.. Just any types of benefits

Yes, there are several benefits programs planned, but they're not being disclosed to the public as of yet, as I know. Although, of course the manner in which the platform ranks top traders for listing on the leaderboard takes both account size and ROE into account amongst several other criteria Wink
greelzs

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:33:45 PM

Yes, there are several benefits programs planned, but they're not being disclosed to the public as of yet, as I know. Although, of course the manner in which the platform ranks top traders for listing on the leaderboard takes both account size and ROE into account amongst several other criteria Wink

This definitely makes sense. Cause you know, always a pleasure to get some kind of benefits Wink
sarrpora

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:34:15 PM

This definitely makes sense. Cause you know, always a pleasure to get some kind of benefits Wink

Very true of yours and I do share your views mate Smiley
greelzs

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:38:57 PM

Good evening everyone. And talking more about pukkamex token, I believe it to be rather multifunctional - but is there any info on how exactly it will be used?

This is very true, PUX token is built to suit many purposes. The PUX token will be used to fund our launch, price our services, and share revenue with token holders
greelzs

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:43:26 PM

Sounds good. And are you aware - is the token ERC-20 based?

It is GO-20 based. Pretty innovative format. The token will be tradable on Pukkamex and other decentralized exchanges that support GO20 - tokens.
greelzs

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:45:51 PM

Oh, it seems that I have heard of GO20 standard. But for sure will explore more about them, thanks a lot for sharing!

Yes, a new standard. But I recommend you to examine more about them. Comparing to ETH, as far as I know, it is much faster and kinda more reliable
sarrpora

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:37:26 PM

Evening there everyone. And talking about you - what matters to you the most, while evaluating the solution? What makes pukkamex attractive?
greelzs

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:38:48 PM

Evening there everyone. And talking about you - what matters to you the most, while evaluating the solution? What makes pukkamex attractive?

This is a very interesting question. As for me, the things that matter the most is the value pukkamex brings. And talking about pukkamex, the project brinfs many opportunities to all platform users, I mean to the traders
sarrpora

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:45:47 PM

This is a very interesting question. As for me, the things that matter the most is the value pukkamex brings. And talking about pukkamex, the project brinfs many opportunities to all platform users, I mean to the traders

Well, my favorite one is definitely copy trading one. Have you heard of it? In my opinion, should make everything much more attractive to less experienced users
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: