Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]pukkamex; setting the gold standard for the exchange of the future  (Read 1406 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:06:47 PM

And as for the token basis, am I right that it is not build up on Ethereum? Is pukkamex also unique in here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:07:37 PM

And as for the token basis, am I right that it is not build up on Ethereum? Is pukkamex also unique in here?

Yes, you are right. Team has partnered with Gochain and running the smart token and revenue distribution contract on their network Wink
buzcarn

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:08:22 PM

Yes, you are right. Team has partnered with Gochain and running the smart token and revenue distribution contract on their network Wink

I really love seeing pukkamex being innovators on different fields - even in here they are having own strategy. And what special benefits does Gochain bring?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:13:20 PM

I really love seeing pukkamex being innovators on different fields - even in here they are having own strategy. And what special benefits does Gochain bring?

This is a great question. GO is 100% ethereum compatible. And as a matter of fact, the project was planned to be built on Ethereum network. However GOchain brings so much more value to the project in term of lowering transaction fees for PUX holders Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:14:54 PM

This is a great question. GO is 100% ethereum compatible. And as a matter of fact, the project was planned to be built on Ethereum network. However GOchain brings so much more value to the project in term of lowering transaction fees for PUX holders Smiley

Makes sense, definitely makes sense. So what I really love is that pukkamex seems to be thinking about investors Smiley Always innovative in different bunches of their business
sarrpora

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:15:40 PM

Makes sense, definitely makes sense. So what I really love is that pukkamex seems to be thinking about investors Smiley Always innovative in different bunches of their business

Exactly. By the way, talking more about Gochain GO20 is 1000x faster than an ERC-20 Wink Just imagine
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:16:22 AM

Good morning everyone, was now serfing ICO Bench and met pukkamex with extremely high rating and very interesting idea, from the first sight. But if possible, having a few things to clarify
sarrpora

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:17:20 AM

Good morning everyone, was now serfing ICO Bench and met pukkamex with extremely high rating and very interesting idea, from the first sight. But if possible, having a few things to clarify

Hello there, nice to meet you. It is truly great to see more and more people joining pukkamex these days. Not from the team, even though would be happy to assist you. What exactly are you wondering?
greelzs

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:27:03 AM

Hello there, nice to meet you. It is truly great to see more and more people joining pukkamex these days. Not from the team, even though would be happy to assist you. What exactly are you wondering?

Nice to meet you too. I have just acquainted with the idea, looks bold. And pretty impressed with the team - seems that top management is very experienced. But as for more, are there any advisors to pukkamex?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:28:54 AM

Nice to meet you too. I have just acquainted with the idea, looks bold. And pretty impressed with the team - seems that top management is very experienced. But as for more, are there any advisors to pukkamex?

This is indeed a great question, cause yeah - advisory board helps with several bunches of every business. And talking about pukkamex, they have an amazing advisory board, each of their advisors brings a unique set of experience, skills and value to the project
greelzs

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:36:49 AM

This is indeed a great question, cause yeah - advisory board helps with several bunches of every business. And talking about pukkamex, they have an amazing advisory board, each of their advisors brings a unique set of experience, skills and value to the project

Sounds amazing. And where can I have a look at the board? Is it available on the website or anywhere else?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:42:40 AM

Sounds amazing. And where can I have a look at the board? Is it available on the website or anywhere else?

Yep, the following section is available right on their website, so have a look at it Wink And in my opinion, this also matters, talking about strategy Smiley
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:16:21 AM

Yep, the following section is available right on their website, so have a look at it Wink And in my opinion, this also matters, talking about strategy Smiley

Found it out, thanks a lot! And as for current solutions, what are the main problems pukkamex is planning to solve?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:18:44 AM

Found it out, thanks a lot! And as for current solutions, what are the main problems pukkamex is planning to solve?

You mean problems of existing solutions? Oh well, there are pretty many on the market today. For example, unreliability. In my opinion, unreliability is always among the largest problems Wink
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:22:58 AM

You mean problems of existing solutions? Oh well, there are pretty many on the market today. For example, unreliability. In my opinion, unreliability is always among the largest problems Wink

Can you provide more details on current unreliability problem? And how is pukkamex planning to solve it?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:24:21 AM

Can you provide more details on current unreliability problem? And how is pukkamex planning to solve it?

This is indeed a great question. First generation cryptocurrency exchanges are built on out-dated infrastructure, making them unresponsive and unreliable, especially during periods of high demand and volatility when it matters most. These issues can result in poorly timed trades or an inability to buy or sell with sufficient immediacy. As for pukkamex, they use leading-edge, high-performance technology infrastructure, with built-in redundancy and no single-points-of-failure.
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:34:07 AM

This is indeed a great question. First generation cryptocurrency exchanges are built on out-dated infrastructure, making them unresponsive and unreliable, especially during periods of high demand and volatility when it matters most. These issues can result in poorly timed trades or an inability to buy or sell with sufficient immediacy. As for pukkamex, they use leading-edge, high-performance technology infrastructure, with built-in redundancy and no single-points-of-failure.

Sounds extremely interesting. So it seems that pukkamex is just bringing much more to already existing industry. And for sure interested to discover more, thanks for sharing
sarrpora

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:42:10 AM

Sounds extremely interesting. So it seems that pukkamex is just bringing much more to already existing industry. And for sure interested to discover more, thanks for sharing

Yeah, I definitely recommend you to check out more about what the guys are bringing Wink Cause they have designed Pukkamex to eliminate unscheduled outages,
so trades will always be processed instantly, even during times of peak demand and volatility
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:37:07 PM

Thank you !
buzcarn

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:22:45 AM

Hello there everyone. Idea for sure sounds more than interesting, but I also wanted to discuss a few things about the market pukkamex is entering. Anyone around to consult?

Good morning azimeert, nice to meet you. What exactly do you want to discuss about the market? I am not from the team, even though deeply into pukkamex
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: