Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTP) I need VCC USA Indian Or Philipines  (Read 116 times)
greenlightsignal (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:47:50 AM

Contact with me on skype: roxanclub
FakeScars

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:07:00 AM

Hello, I can provide some USA VCC's, each card has 5$ balance, please if you need them, contact me at : xghostie4200@gmail.com

These cards will be linked to my name, So I will not sell if you plan to do something illegal.

greenlightsignal (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:07:24 AM

Jeff_OW name guy scam with me only 32$ for Indian VCC
he said i am from Dubai and after got scam when i search about him so he from China Cheesy lol

i laughing on this guy only 32$ lol how many days he will eat KFC food Cheesy

i add him at another system on skype so he said to me that i will eat one day food on KFC Good food Cheesy

he eat shit food Cheesy KFC how to be Good food point Cheesy

lol

his skype name: live:arccxarccx

fucking ass whole guy Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin
greenlightsignal (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:13:56 AM

Hello, I can provide some USA VCC's, each card has 5$ balance, please if you need them, contact me at : xghostie4200@gmail.com

These cards will be linked to my name, So I will not sell if you plan to do something illegal.

here is that scammer ... you ass hole  Embarrassed i will fuck your sister you mofo illegal  Embarrassed  here is scammer Jeff_OW shared with me at second system few forum and there was his name FakScars  Embarrassed catch this guy here  Cry  you will eat in Shit KFC food Cheesy i will give you more money if you want just sent to me your sister and mother i asked to them what you have done Cheesy

greenlightsignal (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:24:11 AM

i still need indian vcc at daily base Smiley if you can provide you contact with you on skype: roxanclub
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: