Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [IEO] BIIDO: The Revolutionary Zero-Fee Digital Asset Exchange 🚀🔥  (Read 543 times)
biido.id (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:17:28 PM

What's the hard and soft cap for this project? When you have private sale scheduled?

Softcap : USD 1 Million
Hardcap : USD 5 Million

No Private Sale. We want to minimize risk of tokens being dumped
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:45:50 PM

Greetings there everyone. And are you guys waiting for the IEO on Monday? Cause I have already heard from many friends that they have passed KYC on Probit etc, so seems that many people are already waiting. By the way, what do you guys love the most about Biido? Any fav feature?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:49:33 PM

Greetings there everyone. And are you guys waiting for the IEO on Monday? Cause I have already heard from many friends that they have passed KYC on Probit etc, so seems that many people are already waiting. By the way, what do you guys love the most about Biido? Any fav feature?

Evening sir. Oh yes, sure, waiting for an IEO Smiley And we are definitely not the only ones waiting. Well, as for me, I really love the opportunities team brings for the users. Especially for the beginners. For example, features such as trading bot, technical analytics and community strategy Wink
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:30:42 AM

What's the hard and soft cap for this project? When you have private sale scheduled?

Why so low threshold? Is it ok to manage a digital exchange with 1 or 2 million USD?  Please explain why you are not going to have a private sale except dump?
biido.id (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:30:33 AM

Why so low threshold? Is it ok to manage a digital exchange with 1 or 2 million USD?  Please explain why you are not going to have a private sale except dump?

Hi, with 1 Million USD we can deveop the Minimize product without fancy features. and yes, its possible to manage if its only 1 miion USD. we can still raise some fund thru another equity round if we run out of Fund.

ICO is just another way for us to raise fund eventho we did not succeed. we will still deliver the product with minim feature.

Most private sale investors demand a very low price compared to public price, this will cause price dump and will definitely let down our public investors. as we stated, we are exchange from community and for the community, so we want to bring a maximum benefit to our community.

Hope that helps
hognesaul

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:37:47 PM

Evening sir. Oh yes, sure, waiting for an IEO Smiley And we are definitely not the only ones waiting. Well, as for me, I really love the opportunities team brings for the users. Especially for the beginners. For example, features such as trading bot, technical analytics and community strategy Wink

Sounds very attractive. But are you aware - are there any similar solutions on the market today? And what basically makes Biido unique and on the top?
buzcarn

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:43:03 PM

Sounds very attractive. But are you aware - are there any similar solutions on the market today? And what basically makes Biido unique and on the top?

This is a great question. Well, first of all, it starts from the features. The ones we have already discussed look very advanced + I really love that the platform will be adopted and will suit many different people - from beginners to professional traders. And the whole services are designed to make Biido the most advanced digital asset exchange Wink
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:51:23 PM

This is a great question. Well, first of all, it starts from the features. The ones we have already discussed look very advanced + I really love that the platform will be adopted and will suit many different people - from beginners to professional traders. And the whole services are designed to make Biido the most advanced digital asset exchange Wink

Am I right that the aim is to provide an ultimate spectrum of services that will be in demand for different people - from beginners to professional traders? Will it make the adoption of the crypto industry wider?
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:53:10 PM

Am I right that the aim is to provide an ultimate spectrum of services that will be in demand for different people - from beginners to professional traders? Will it make the adoption of the crypto industry wider?

Evening there. Yes, should work exactly like that. They are building an exchange for the people that will assist to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency, digital asset & blockchain asset in bulk by combining aesthetic values, convenience and security Wink
hognesaul

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:29:46 PM

Evening there. Yes, should work exactly like that. They are building an exchange for the people that will assist to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency, digital asset & blockchain asset in bulk by combining aesthetic values, convenience and security Wink

This sounds extremely interesting, but is there any information on the speed of transactions among the ecosystem? Share please, if you know Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:31:18 PM

This sounds extremely interesting, but is there any information on the speed of transactions among the ecosystem? Share please, if you know Smiley

Greetings there. Yeah, absolutely. As it is stated, they don’t want make us wait, so they make sure every transaction will be processed almost instantly. So getting ready for the IEO on Monday guys Smiley
hognesaul

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:09:28 PM

Greetings there. Yeah, absolutely. As it is stated, they don’t want make us wait, so they make sure every transaction will be processed almost instantly. So getting ready for the IEO on Monday guys Smiley

Oh, is the IEO about to take place this Monday, tomorrow? Cause you know, just read out more about Biido and talked to several friends, it seems that the demand will be even higher than expected, cause basically their product may become a niche one and refresh the industry, from my point of view
buzcarn

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Oh, is the IEO about to take place this Monday, tomorrow? Cause you know, just read out more about Biido and talked to several friends, it seems that the demand will be even higher than expected, cause basically their product may become a niche one and refresh the industry, from my point of view

Yep, tomorrow, so I recommend you to pass KYC on Probit to be ready Smiley And you are absolutely right, they will bring the industry onto entirely new level because of the features, opportunities, no fees etc. And I really love how transparent they are, to tell the truth
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:18:25 AM

I am quite impressed with Biido, has a revolutionary concept to influence each member to join, what is the right strategy that you will run to be able to compete with large exchanges and already exist in Indonesia.
gapabok22

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2022, 08:03:00 AM

Come on, let's just work on some of the airdrops that the admin has listed below, and don't forget to note down every airdrop that you participate in and the wallet that you include must also be noted because it's important later.
https://www.maincrypto.my.id/2022/09/airdrop-terbaru-6-september-2022.html
gapabok22

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2022, 02:35:44 PM

Go to the moon  Grin Grin Grin
https://www.maincrypto.my.id/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: