Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to invest before bullrun (if happen)  (Read 11019 times)
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:41:03 AM

To be honest, I exactly do not know which coins are best investment. Some people say this one is the best and go for investment, while others say that one is the best. I was really in confusion when it comes to buying coins. But now I have come up with a solution that I will not depend on any others to choose and buy coins. I would definitely take suggestion and advice from them, but in the end, I would take a decision in this regard myself. Only then, I will know crypto knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:44:03 AM

PundiX - with their POS terminals and mobile phone they will completely control the whole market with cryptocurrencies. Imagine that you will be able to pay with your phone, card everywhere where these terminals would be, or send NPXS tokens from phone to phone. Such easy solutions we need!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:52:11 AM

If you are looking for a coin that has a market cap that is not too high, you can choose a GTO or BTS, in my opinion both are good and potential coins
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:42:14 AM

I'm going after skycoin I believe that coin will worth more when bullrun returns ,its presently trading at 1.12$ each ,a great coin with fully working product backing it up
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:05:52 AM

There are a lot choices to choose from but, i will invest in xrp, veil, wpp and most importantly bnb is quite doing well and the target is going to $50 . Neo of course it's a good one.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:14:23 AM

Now, from good coins, I know quarkchain (QKC) is trading at a very low price, the coin has fallen below the price of ICO, which is due to the massive sale by a large holder. In general, the project is ahead of its roadmap. It's the high-tech coin, the main network is running, smartwallet works fine. So, in general, I see an excellent opportunity in this coin now.

And of the new coins, I advise everyone to take a closer look at the Veil. Wink
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:16:41 AM

Very good coins for investment are actually the top 20 coinmarketcap because they already have a very large volume but if you want to invest in other coins please do your own research
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:40:43 AM

Okey guys.

I know there are a lot of thread like this, but I want to know your opinions.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.

In the last of Bullrun many coins like xrp,xem even xvg have such strong pump. The traits of those coins had loyal/fanatic followers/bagholder and have initial low prices in terms of sats.

My next pick will still be xvg, last time I see it touch 100 sats, if my memory was correct, last time xvg goes to 1800 sats was they pump from 1-2 sats to 200 and dump into 40-50 sats, after that the journey begins to 1800 sats. Well it's hard to tell if this going to happen again, it's just timing I guess?

Maybe a "niche community coins" like trtl looks decent, surely it will not have a crazy pump, but it will at least have a nice 2-3x from the current price, which is only 1-2 sats.

ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:19:30 AM

For me the ethereum has always been and always will be the best coin.
It is this altcoin that always shows many players that despite the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, it is able to stay afloat and hold its ground.
Investing in it you will succeed.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:42:36 AM

It all depends at your target profit. If you want something stable and between 10 - 30 percent in profit, your best bet is the top 10 coins. Ethereum, Neo, xlm, Xrp, icx, bch and litecoin, they are usually the first coins guaranteed to gain a percent after a positive btc run
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:03:26 PM

If I suggest of course the top altcoin is like Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. What I mentioned is some altcoins that if you really want to invest before experiencing bullrun. Of course it is very appropriate if the altcoin is the top for those of you who want to invest.

Yes, why not focus on these crypto soaring eagles at the moment? If you are going to look out for what is better, you will not going to find out at the moment, their market price has not yet been dragged, but I am pretty sure soon altcoins will follow the trend but for now, just observe the bitcoin and ethereum entry point at the moment.
voodox

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:06:08 PM

For bigger invest and secure result's I would guess- Tezos (XTZ) is a good investment.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 01:09:34 PM

Yes, why not focus on these crypto soaring eagles at the moment? If you are going to look out for what is better, you will not going to find out at the moment, their market price has not yet been dragged, but I am pretty sure soon altcoins will follow the trend but for now, just observe the bitcoin and ethereum entry point at the moment.
You're right. The exit point is still very attractive. Most coins have grown but not significantly. Prices are still very low and affordable.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:13:39 PM

For bigger invest and secure result's I would guess- Tezos (XTZ) is a good investment.

tezos is a good project with a lot of issue when this project being started, but tezos is not a bad choice
but for me, its better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum my friend
because a lot people now collecting both crypto and store it in their own wallet for long term hodl

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:17:17 PM

A lot of cryptos will do well, especially those that have been hugely dumped but still have good trade volumes. Particularly I have bought just a few and I do not want having them many so I would be able to monitor my portfolio, Neo, ETH, XVG, Xlm, Ada are already in the portfolio and have made some good profit already.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:41:36 PM

I have heard the people asking for advice and suggestion to choose good coins for investment. But my first advice is learn crypto knowledge. Without crypto knowledge, you cannot know how cryptocurrency operates and which coins are best investment. For you to become confident, you will need crypto knowledge and trading skills. Only then you can judge advice and take an ultimate decision on yourself.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:47:09 PM

If you do have enough capital and want to get a big profit from crypto currency then I advise you to buy bitcoin and eth. The party state of profit in the crypto currency is increasingly wide open. The chance for success is increasingly visible. And when this party comes, the coins that get the most profits are eth and bitcoin. Of course the two coins will be a fertile investment and provide broad benefits. I am sure that we invest both of these potential coins before the bull run, so we can become really rich because of the amount of profit we get.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:17:47 PM

My personal favorites are link, matic and OMI (long term hold)
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:51:20 PM

If you want a small coin cap to add, i think internxt will be a good addiction to your portfolio, the total supply is 629,610. During bull run it could bring you a lot of fortune.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:53:43 PM

If you want a small coin cap to add, i think internxt will be a good addiction to your portfolio, the total supply is 629,610. During bull run it could bring you a lot of fortune.
That is if the coin can keep up with market growth and has support from the community that has managed to increase the price. because in the bull market conditions not all coins will also respond well. we must still see the development and performance of the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: