Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to invest before bullrun (if happen)  (Read 11017 times)
vesper188 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:26:15 AM

Okey guys.

I know there are a lot of thread like this, but I want to know your opinions.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:06:55 AM

I think you can choose WPP token and add to your crypto portofolio. These are only recommendations and everything depends on you.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:10:57 AM

I think you can choose WPP token and add to your crypto portofolio. These are only recommendations and everything depends on you.

I think WPP may great investment choice also. But this recommandation is always can be risky. Please DYOR! Make your own call.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:12:33 AM

If I suggest of course the top altcoin is like Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. What I mentioned is some altcoins that if you really want to invest before experiencing bullrun. Of course it is very appropriate if the altcoin is the top for those of you who want to invest.
Gemliting

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:15:18 AM

coin with low price is the best investment if bullrun happen, I prefer xrp,trx and xlm 
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:18:24 AM

Coins that follows the upthread of bitcoin easily are good coins to invest in for example bch ,don't be surprised when bitcoincash hits 1,500$ per one instantly when bitcoin start surging ,these coin have no reason to wait at all like most altcoins

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:19:08 AM

Okey guys.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.
i suggest you make some market research to know what token or Coin to invest in if the articulated bullrun which you are talking about eventually happens
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:22:31 AM

I just wanted to invest in bitcoin if I want since there are no trustable altcoins for now. Though, bullrun for me is on 2020, so I just thinking if investing in bitcoin would be the great idea.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:24:04 AM

Okey guys.

You have mentioned about 7 tokens
But only xlm (stellar) makes sense out it

Hbz is on extinct and kin can only do 2x
Practice a more wide research options and get more alternative
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:25:03 AM

In my opinion this is a good time if you want to invest, because the coins have started to stabilize and maybe the bullrun market will be coming soon, I personally choose coins that have proven quality, namely coins in the top 10 CMC.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:33:41 AM

I think you should believe in yourself instead of entirely depending on others for advice to purchase coins that are good. In general, you should research yourself and observe the market before investing. There are a lot of coins that are performing well. They range from short term investment and long term investment. Some of them are ripple, binance coin, ADAB coin.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:49:49 AM

A lot of coins are available for buying for the hodl! You may buy top altcoins like Pundix, ICON, TRON, XLM, ADA. These coin's price is low enough to fill the bags! Outside from the top coins, I think WPP, ICNQ, XYO are a good choice. However, these are just my suggestions, don't forget to research before buying any of coin at this moment.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:55:06 AM

If I suggest of course the top altcoin is like Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. What I mentioned is some altcoins that if you really want to invest before experiencing bullrun. Of course it is very appropriate if the altcoin is the top for those of you who want to invest.
Bitcoin is not altcoin by the way! But these coins are the best suggestion to anyone. After these coins, I think low price coins are profitable. Some people want to invest 200-300 USD, so, low price coins like TRX, BTT, ICX would be great for them.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:35:03 AM

the only obvious option is bitcoin. when "bull run" starts it will be only bitcoin that is rising because like always bitcoin rise leads to all the altcoins getting dumped.
so the result is that if you hold any of the altcoins you will experience big losses as they lose their value.

the other option is if you are a trader in which case you dedicate a certain amount of funds to trading altcoins. and then it doesn't matter which coin you choose as long as that coin is being pumped and also if you sell it before it gets dumped.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:37:30 AM

It will be very wrong to invest any newly launched coin with the hope of a bull run, at least a coin that have been trading on some major exchanges not less than a year. Personally I belive etherium, Neo, EOS, tron and a few others of the kind but btc should have more than 50% of the portfolio

semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:24:50 PM

After last bull season, about 500 new project completed their ICO's (or STO, IEO, ITO and whatever). I am sure that a lot of promising idea published. You should focus new ones. They carry a lot of potential.
vesper188 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:13:24 PM

Bitcoin is the first to grow, but even if he reach 20,000 again its only a few x his value that's why Im asking for some small market cap coins
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:15:00 PM

I think WPP may great investment choice also. But this recommandation is always can be risky. Please DYOR! Make your own call.

I would also say WPP, it is very cheap right now.

Besides that, semux can be a great choice too. And maybe covesting also.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:04:29 PM

Buying tokens in my opinion is too risky, especially for new ones. It's better to choose one of the top 20 cmc, like Bitcoin, BCH, this XRP is a coin that is quite interesting to buy. Because I'm sure the bull run will come and bring it to the moon soon

|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:58:39 PM

I think cheap token/coin have a high chance to get pump if bitcoin bullrun, like trx, btt, xlm, and xrp.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: