Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCZ]Bitcoin CZ $BCZ  (Read 4898 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (85 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BitcoinCZ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 02:24:49 AM

Caution!
DO NOT USE VaultMEX EXCHANGE!
AVOID VAULTMEX EXCHANGE LIKE THE PLAGUE.
VaultMEX are scammers and thieves.
They will steal your BTC and your BCZ AND IF THEY GET YOUR BCZ, THEY DUMP IT ON CREX.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 09:30:07 AM

Caution!
DO NOT USE VaultMEX EXCHANGE!
AVOID VAULTMEX EXCHANGE LIKE THE PLAGUE.
VaultMEX are scammers and thieves.
They will steal your BTC and your BCZ AND IF THEY GET YOUR BCZ, THEY DUMP IT ON CREX.

I used that in the past already. Doesn't look scammers to me imho, just a little exchange focused on anonimity and privacy.
anton207

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:12:40 AM

Great project that will be booming during the next bull run, no doubt. The devs are phenomenal and very committed. The tech side is great (wallet, payboxx, cold staking and etc.), new exchange listed occurred just recently. Bright future ahead!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:40:30 AM

Great project that will be booming during the next bull run, no doubt. The devs are phenomenal and very committed. The tech side is great (wallet, payboxx, cold staking and etc.), new exchange listed occurred just recently. Bright future ahead!

Yes I see a great potential too. What about releasing some sort of roadmap also on this thread? This would help the whole crypto community, which is mainly based on this forum, to be aware of what the devs are doing behind the scene.

I saw that the commitment in discord and github activity is very high and this is really inspiring for a coin which is 6 months old, born during a bear market and launched without ICO or premine so far.

Main points which attracted me to spend my time, efforts and money into this projects:

1) Great pace of development, good dev commitment being an open source community based crypto with no presale.
2) Super low supply, which is really rare nowadays, almost every coin/token out there in the last few years had billions or hundreds of millions of coins supply.
3) Great markets and future gains margin to grow exponentially during the next bullrun
4) Low daily inflation & POS minting, which allows everyone to e able to stake a block, thus mine the blockchain and support the security of it.
5) Great community, united, strong and constantly growing. The more we are the stronger we stand!

KEEP GOING BCZ, THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!
anton207

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:10:23 PM

Yes I see a great potential too. What about releasing some sort of roadmap also on this thread? This would help the whole crypto community, which is mainly based on this forum, to be aware of what the devs are doing behind the scene.

I saw that the commitment in discord and github activity is very high and this is really inspiring for a coin which is 6 months old, born during a bear market and launched without ICO or premine so far.

Main points which attracted me to spend my time, efforts and money into this projects:

1) Great pace of development, good dev commitment being an open source community based crypto with no presale.
2) Super low supply, which is really rare nowadays, almost every coin/token out there in the last few years had billions or hundreds of millions of coins supply.
3) Great markets and future gains margin to grow exponentially during the next bullrun
4) Low daily inflation & POS minting, which allows everyone to e able to stake a block, thus mine the blockchain and support the security of it.
5) Great community, united, strong and constantly growing. The more we are the stronger we stand!

KEEP GOING BCZ, THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!

Agreed about the road map. I believe it's under review right now. Once finalized and released we'll post it here as well. Also agreed on all the points above. I've been involved in a few projects but this one seems to be the strongest one!
Coconel

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:42:42 PM

From Bcz telegram...

1st 2020 update! $BCZ ver 6.0.1.5 This update allows smooth move to coldstaking code -New spork & version rules added This update is MANDATORY if you are Staking! Bigger update to activate Cold Staking plus new GUI ETA: By end of January

great news !!!
devesh.g

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:58:53 PM

I recommend that everyone should get themselves atleast a node if you already haven't!
You'll thank me one day! Tongue
anton207

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:11:57 PM

I recommend that everyone should get themselves atleast a node if you already haven't!
You'll thank me one day! Tongue

Agreed, staking also works perfectly for me. Can't wait until cold staking is out. I can see this gem getting into 3-digit during the next bull run!
anton207

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:08:50 PM

I think BTC is looking north and BCZ will definitely follow. Jump on, get yourself staking or a couple nodes and enjoy the ride!
anton207

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:38:45 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 12:47:15 PM by anton207

BCZ deserves to have a market cap of at least BCH!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:37:27 PM

Far more IMHO, given the difference in max supply: BCZ is far more rare and scarce than BCH and most of other altcoins.

Less supply, more demand: higher prices!
anton207

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:35:16 PM

Far more IMHO, given the difference in max supply: BCZ is far more rare and scarce than BCH and most of other altcoins.

Less supply, more demand: higher prices!

Agreed, but we have a long way to go. With over 5,000 cryptos out there, most of which are pure garbage it's hard to convince people that this one is a gem. Very competitive market and we need to let everybody out there know that BCZ by far is one of the best projects!
vetpet

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:59:20 PM

where I can buy BCZ?

how to get coins from staking?
anton207

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:31:59 PM

where I can buy BCZ?

Hi, you can buy on crex24 exchange. For staking you need to download the latest version of the wallet and check staking option. Here is the latest wallet release: https://github.com/SpecialCoins/bitcoincz/releases
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:07:11 PM

where I can buy BCZ?

Main liquidity availability is actually on crex, you can see from coinmarketpage of BCZ that it's traded also on other platform but i recommend that you use crex since its the most "stable" exchange supporting BCZ at the moment.

rastimonac

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:21:05 PM

a little sneak peek....thank you advisor  Cheesy
rastimonac

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:43:06 PM

minimum amount of BCZ for staking is 100 BCZ coins, but more you have more you stake  Roll Eyes Grin Grin CheesyBTC
budi22

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:43:47 PM

cant wait to finally try cold staking feature !

anton207

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:46:19 PM

I am sure we'll get on more exchanges this year, so that we are all set up for the new bull run. BCZ is a real deal with real and professional dev team and strong community!
rastimonac

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:44:22 PM

And another one by advisor.....
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: