Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCZ]Bitcoin CZ $BCZ  (Read 4897 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (85 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
The Funk Noobiest Dentist
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:32:59 PM

Been reading some on Deterministic Masternodes.
Might be something for SpecialCoins to look into.

https://github.com/dashpay/dips/blob/master/dip-0003.md

DASH is doing its thing with the DIPS.....getting interesting for SpecialCoins!!
Here you got all three links in a row:
https://github.com/dashpay/dips/blob/master/dip-0003.md
https://github.com/dashpay/dips/blob/master/dip-0004.md
https://github.com/dashpay/dips/blob/master/dip-0006.md

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 05:07:19 PM

SpecialCoins Development updates:

Work on the new website is taking up more time than we thought it would be. Pieces of the puzzle are slowly put on the table and placed in the right spot.

The next step for BZX is getting more clear now. After diving into different privacy protocols and comparing them the path of BZX will most probably be with the on-chain Sigma protocol.

The latest BCZ wallet update (version: 6.0.3.3) had some internal tweaks and also the staking stats were switched on again. The latter i think is a real nice gadget.

Cnfused

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:47:21 PM

Wow, I think that BCZ has pretty much every useful feature that a person could want. It's not really fair to all the other projects that are trying because the lead community developer is more talented than anyone else in the space.
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:40:53 PM

Just got word that the newly formed SpecialCoins website will go live soon

Some of us have been realy busy making it up to date again, with all the necessary links and everything.

Sorry no sneak preview at this moment Wink
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:13:03 PM

With the community growing these last months we would like to hear/read from you what you would like have as a future feature in GXX, BZX or BCZ!!

You like us to look into Lightning, certain privacy protocols, coin-to-cash solutions, mobility....just anything you see that would fit one or more coins of our ecosystem.

Together we build this!!
hondacodon

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:26:04 AM

I have some BCZ coins on the exchange.
I am not sure about the security of the exchange, so I want to transfer it to my wallet.
I want a wallet simply for storing coins like Coinbase or Myetherwallet without many other features.
Cnfused

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:05:03 PM

I'm really looking forward to the developments coming in the second half of this year. The new website and logo are getting finalized. Tech developments to follow.
RightToBeForgotten

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:46:08 PM

#SpecialCoins are the best!
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:58:42 PM

A new Spanish thread about SpecialCoins has been made by a community member.

For all our Spanish speaking friends you can find it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5263126.0
Cnfused

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:10:27 PM

Excellent, growing larger everyday!
ediarcon

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:39:53 PM

It is a perfect time to expand my wallet balance  Shocked Grin
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:40:12 PM

Sometimes it is good to take everything out of the closet, use a swiffer and remove dust....we found some older projects/ideas laying on the shelves doing nothing...being almost forgotten.
Yes, they need to get some new coding, repolishing and testing but i can feel the excitement in my stomach starting to rumble.
hondacodon

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:36:55 AM

- BCZ's trading volume has been at a low level for a long time recently, fluctuating around 3k usd/day. Liquidity is mainly on the sistemkoin exchange with bot transactions.
- BCZ's value is always controlled at 0.04usd despite the fluctuation of BTC. Specifically: When BTC increases / decreases, the price
 BCZ in BTC will decrease / increase to ensure that the BCZ price in USD always fluctuates around 0.04usd.
With a currency with low trading volume and value manipulation like this, will investors have a future?
Impetritum

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:14:17 AM

It looks like a stablecoin.
The price is artificially kept around 4 cents.
Why isn't cold staking implemented?
So far, the coin is not very attractive for investment, and developers should understand this.
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 09:37:02 AM

So far, the coin is not very attractive for investment, and developers should understand this.

BCZ Coldstaking has already been implemented a couple of months ago...it works so good the lead DEV has put out the idea to do the same with GXX.
Impetritum

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 11:29:31 AM

BCZ Coldstaking has already been implemented a couple of months ago...it works so good the lead DEV has put out the idea to do the same with GXX.
There is simply no cold staking tab in my wallet.
1qaz

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:34:12 AM

Hello !

You need learn

BCZ wallet got the function of cold stacking

Cold staking requires two BCZ wallets: one to hold the funds (this can be also a hardware wallet and does not need to be always online) and another one, the hot-node, to do the staking (this needs to be online 24/7). In order to setup cold-staking, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Generate a “staking address” from the staker wallet (if you don’t have one already) (If you are using third party coldstaking service, you can skip this).
2. Generate an “owner address” from the owner wallet (if you don’t have one already).
3. Create a “cold stake delegation”. To send more delegations, using the same addresses-pair, just replicate steps of this guide.

Attention the team provides their servers for cold stacking absolutely free!
The server is also provided by our partner Millennium Club (MCLB) and provides direct support on our discord channel.

Discord - https://discord.com/invite/FHc5AzW
Impetritum

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:35:20 PM

Hello !

You need learn

Cold staking requires two BCZ wallets: one to hold the funds (this can be also a hardware wallet and does not need to be always online) and another one, the hot-node, to do the staking (this needs to be online 24/7). In order to setup cold-staking, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Generate a “staking address” from the staker wallet (if you don’t have one already) (If you are using third party coldstaking service, you can skip this).
2. Generate an “owner address” from the owner wallet (if you don’t have one already).
3. Create a “cold stake delegation”. To send more delegations, using the same addresses-pair, just replicate steps of this guide.

The server is also provided by our partner Millennium Club (MCLB) and provides direct support on our discord channel.

As you can see, the tab itself is missing.
I know how to start cold staking, but the price goes down. Until I will, I will observe.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 04:47:26 PM

Hello !

You need learn

As you can see, the tab itself is missing.
I know how to start cold staking, but the price goes down. Until I will, I will observe.

Hi Impetrium, you can find the steps explained above in your wallet.
If you like you can join our Discord and we all like to help you out.

Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:34:07 PM

Brand new ROADMAP in the making, together with GXX and BZX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: