Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how hard will Binance coin (BNB) get dumped?  (Read 773 times)
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:14:29 AM

I invested my first amount of BNB when i saw how they reacted to the hack. They got some trust now from me.
The way the Binance team responded professionally to the hacking exchange also impressed me. It’s a pity that I didn’t buy coins when they were worth $6-$7 when I had the opportunity. Although now is also a good time to buy BNB, because the exchange constantly burns a certain amount of coins and this reduces their overall supply.

BTC $1 mln

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:19:49 AM

The only risk for BNB I see is a problem with laws from the USA for example. They started a lot of IEO on their platform and they are not so transparent as it looks on the first sight.  
I think binance already has a solution to that problem. and of course they will not accept IEO sales for projects that are problematic and cannot complete the required administration. there are still many Projects who want to make sales there. I think that is not a big problem.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:36:10 PM

I invested my first amount of BNB when i saw how they reacted to the hack. They got some trust now from me.
The way the Binance team responded professionally to the hacking exchange also impressed me. It’s a pity that I didn’t buy coins when they were worth $6-$7 when I had the opportunity. Although now is also a good time to buy BNB, because the exchange constantly burns a certain amount of coins and this reduces their overall supply.
Burning coins is probably the most effective way to increase the price of a coin if it already has a good popularity. Then, while burning, the demand remains the same, and the quantity of supply is less.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:41:51 PM

Agree, as long we some developments and product updates from the team the price of Bitcoin will keep on increasing, now you have to understand as long as a company has active developments with always help to increase BNB value in the coming days.
when their platforms are crowded and continue to carry out their events with full participants I think BNB coin demand will continue to increase. if the IEO done by binance is still trusted and still chooses projects that really have a good future.

We can see BNC for 50 dollars this summer. Naturally, this token will be one of the coolest gainers when the bulls become more powerful than now. I am sure, BNB investors will make a very good profit.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:59:46 PM

Binance has much power to recover their suffer zone so i don't think so their coin getting dump very much,, Its going high day by day . BNB in bull market goes also more high zone

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:40:05 PM

Binance has much power to recover their suffer zone so i don't think so their coin getting dump very much,, Its going high day by day . BNB in bull market goes also more high zone
Having a good support and secured transactions and BNB and none yet be able to perform better in terms of exchanges then BNB is really unlikely to fall that much. If will take time to break BNB even hacking will not be a problem. Its their time still as long no new competitors born, BNB will not be dumped too much.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:51:42 PM

i think binance right now is already overvalued good luck for all binance token holders i think speculators have pushed the price very hard is not fair valued anymore - this is not a financial advice Smiley
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:32:36 PM

It seems to me that lately the users of the cryptocurrency liked the binance very much and this was mainly due to IEO.  It seems that in the future Binance will be able to make a good competition for ethereum, in the field of ico company.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:58:33 AM

In my humble opinion I think this coin is too much overvalued right now in comparison with bitcoin and more specifically ethereum but you need to see others opinions
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:09:59 PM

BNB isn't looking so hot anymore.  They are running scam IEOs on their exchange and the owner has shown himself to be a loose cannon.  Also they are looking like chumps after delisting SV and it is about to overtake BNBs marketcap.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:43:20 PM

I think they don't have big effect on what happened to binance exchange last month ago even was hacked by hacker the price of the BNB token is still good and it will not decreased very low but I believe it will up BNB even that's happened because the trust of the traders to binance does not break that result to the BNB to token to increase to $100 possible for the after few months or maybe we wait some years.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:21:56 PM

Currently, there seems to be a cold war between these coins bnb and bsv if you observe closely. Maybe if bsv continues with the current trend, then it might topple bnb on coinmarketcap

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:34:59 PM

The reason why BNB has been so successful compared to many other coins is because unlike most Crypto coins BNB actually has a use and its to reduce trading fees. This is very important especially to all the high volume traders on Binance.

And you can tell it is useful when other exchange such as Bitfinex are doing the exact same thing and launching their own LEO type of coin. This was actually a very smart part of the Binance CEO and that's why its been so successful.

When it was first launch maybe assumed it would fail and nobody would actually buy BNB but look how successful the coin was compared to other alts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:49:04 PM

I dont think it will have huge dump because binance is having enough fund to sustain this coin . But safer zone i sold some of my Binance coin which i hold it in exchange . Crypto market about to take off again one more strike happened .

Always be alert do not be comfortable but I am not against the capability of binance as biggest crypto exchange at the time. But we need to also to secure our investment.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:54:04 PM

In my humble opinion I think this coin is too much overvalued right now in comparison with bitcoin and more specifically ethereum but you need to see others opinions
Its going to dumped soon since we haven't seen yet its correction so the hodlers of this coin should not over confident and learn how to take profit. This is like Bitcoin when it was hit the peak and suddenly the price goes down hard. BNB is a good coin no more question about it but I know every coin will have their own correction, no one knows when but being ready to sell is much better than to regret selling at a lower price.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:14:28 AM

Always be alert do not be comfortable but I am not against the capability of binance as biggest crypto exchange at the time. But we need to also to secure our investment.
of course we have to secure our investment in assets that are truly safe. but I think BNB is a truly extraordinary asset. as long as IEO binance is still in demand and is a new project choice in making sales, I think BNB demand will continue to increase and I think our money can continue to grow with the BNB.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:13:55 AM

with all the drama about Binance today after they got hacked and also the fact that BNB was already in a big bubble after its pump, how hard do you think their token is going to get dumped now that their business is facing a crisis?
40 million dollars is still not one of the big problems for Binance. they have a reserve fund to prevent bad cases like this. This is considered a great lesson for them about the disclosure of their security system.
but that loss does not affect investors' assets and it is the most positive news. After that negative news, BNB is still trying to grow and its price keeps rising over time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:21:20 AM

I'm also not too sure, but in my opinion the coin BNB is very difficult to dump, because fundamentally the BNB is very strong, as evidenced when almost all Altcoin is down, the BNB is still rising
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:40:51 AM

Binance will always be in demand but it will drop as dex and atomic swaps take over. centralised exchanges can be hacked and they don't seems to have enough in cold storage to recover

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:31:29 AM

Yes, already they mentioned they will decrease the supply until their total supply seems to be 100 million, every three-month BNB coin price is kept increasing and you can see already BNB coin is accepted in many stores. So the demand for BNB coin is kept increasing and this is a very good chance to grab BNB coin even at this level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: