Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:40:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to choose Kucoin ???  (Read 13984 times)
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:05:22 PM

As Binance failed to prove it is safest exchange also there is less features compare to Kucoin . Kucoin gives revenue sharing for KCS token in exchange more over its also having IEO and other option compare to Binance Kucoin giving more option . What you guys think about binance alternative??
For now there is nothing compromise with the binance exchange they will come better with their security features.

Kucoin is also one of the good exchange but I don't think it will be an alternative to binance at the moment.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:05:49 PM

now there is no safest exchange to reduce the risk of danger such as hackers, we can store it in a cold wallet if we want to hold it, for other alternatives I choose binance and coin, for sure when he concedes it will definitely increase security again because hackers have breaking into 7k BTC, and for coin I really like the security and function of KCS

Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:06:22 PM

Binance has contributed their quota to the cryptocurrency community and they have been well coordinated until this recent hack case, Kucoin is good, agree but it wasn't Binance fault that they were hacked and more so, they have assured investors that the loss will be covered from the backup fund which is something to be proud off.  Anyone can be a victim of hackers.
Got right,  anyone could be a target and never says who will be next.  Maybe other known exchanges will be their next stop.  Yes,  Kucoin did right, in fact, I used this exchanges before and there is no problem. Kucoin WI have their teams helping to have a stabilize market volume and it may affected with the current issues by the other exchanges, could be in favor to them.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:08:28 PM

binance or kucoin is a good exchange, but now the hackers are getting stronger, no one can guarantee the security of every exchange. like binance, other exchanges might be hacked, so we must be wise in saving our assets on the exchange
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:13:20 PM

After what happened to binance, some will lose their trust on their platform but I think a lot of people will still stay. I'm not going to say that binance will lose it's rank as a top exchange site. But I think it is still on par with KuCoin. No one knows, maybe another huge exchange site is going to get hacked and there is still a possibility that it could be KuCoin. So I think choosing KuCoin or switching to KuCoin will depend on you.

Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:24:37 PM

As far as am concern, there is no any cryptocurrency exchange that is 100% secure and this is the one of the reason why it is very important for one to alway store his assets in a place that's he is the only one that has access to its private key. Another thing is that all these exchanges are not insured and this is very bad to hear seeing the huge money they are making.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:28:31 PM

Why not ? I think Kucoin is quite a good alternative to binance, as they have almost the same functionality and good reputation. The most important difference is a different set of traded altcoins. If it is not important for you to be able to trade all altcoins that binance have, then it may have a sense for you to start trading on Kucoin
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:00:05 PM

As Binance failed to prove it is safest exchange also there is less features compare to Kucoin . Kucoin gives revenue sharing for KCS token in exchange more over its also having IEO and other option compare to Binance Kucoin giving more option . What you guys think about binance alternative??

Kucoin is also a good exchange platform
But it cannot stand as a direct alternative to binance,

No disrespect, but no centralized exchange is safe from hacks
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:06:33 PM

I also use Kucoin for longer time and always i have the coin stored safe their, not so much coins, and even when i have a problem support resolved, i sent in past a coin which has been forked at that time and when i sent it was dissappear from blockchain and after they solved and i got it.
ExFrozze

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:07:20 PM

kucoin is the market with the highest trading volume in the world, I often follow the IEO in kucoin, the price offered when the token listing in kucoin has such a big roi, I have been trading for a long time in kucoin

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:11:59 PM

Yes I think kucoin is a great choice now to be sincere. With its daily revenue sharing you can earn income daily. I am beginning to buy it's token slowly and holding them.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:15:32 PM

Kucoin is one of my choice when it comes to exchange, they have a good security.  If you are hesitant to use Binance, I think Kucoin is a good alternative choice.  Though we can't say that Kucoin can't be hacked, but I think they will improve their security further after the news of Binance hacking incident.
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:18:33 PM

Kucoin is very good to use but is obvious people still not seeing the reason why Binance is one of the trusted exchanges worldwide. Binance as promised to return all stolen funds back in no time and nobody will be affected atall, for me nothing more is expected from Binance as will all know this can also happen to any other exchange.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:28:47 PM

Almost all the exchanges which have been best at a certain point of time have been compromised in one way at a time.
Hackers target exchanges which are best so that they can hack a bigger amount. So if Binance is hacked now and if people move to Kucoin then the next target for the hackers will be Kucoin.
So then what's the point of choosing Kucoin. As crypto enthusiasts we must know that storing large amount of crypto is a potential risk for us.
Instead of moving from exchange to exchange it's better if we start storing the coins on our wallets and only trade on exchanges when it is absolutely needed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:29:37 PM

If big money is stored somewhere, there will always be people who will try to steal it! And no matter what exchange they are on.
Kucoin exchange is an interesting exchange, I personally like its functionality. It has a good level of security, a large selection of cryptocurrencies, a small commission and bonuses for KCS holders. It can be considered as an alternative.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:36:13 PM

Liquidity on the kucoin is lower than that of binance. Seriously by a huge margin. It is definately a bad platform if you are looking at day trading.
They have also started to list more and more number of shitcoins. It is definately bad for them in the long run.
Overall it's a good exchange 👍👍👍.

Blah blah
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:40:06 PM

Kucoin don't have good liquidity. It is not a bad exchange, but the trading volume is too low. If you only trade for a few dollars it is okay. Else, other exchanges are better.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:54:02 PM

Yes, "Kucoin" can be a way to exchange other alternatives because in my opinion Kucoin is very safe for me with complete features, but Binance also has to deal with the hack so it cannot be hacked again but Binance will still be the best to exchange
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:22:32 PM

Perhaps this will not be a bad decision, because after such a serious incident with Binance, many traders and investors will stop using Binance. But I do not think that Kucoin will also guarantee 100% security.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:28:25 PM

Kucoin is good and for some time now, it has proved to be an exchange to reckon with per excellent. However, hacking does not respect all that and they can be the next victim. The best alternative to binance is the idea of never keep your investment or crypto assets on any exchange, simple.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: