Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any particular time to invest in crypto coins?  (Read 951 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 05:22:08 PM

Yes, there is a particular time you should invest.
But then again, no.
Let me explain.

There are those who never get into the stock market because they are always waiting for the "right time".
Same goes with crypto.
Although you have people who jump on the fomo and recklessly buy, you have the opposite of that where people never buy.
Don't let your fears stop you from investing.

Overall, crypto is still very much in its infancy.
Even at its highest, it didn't break the trillion dollar mark.
hundreds of billions sounds like a lot, but you need to realize that global markets like these are worth trillions of dollars.
So yeah, anytime is good.

But, you should also be smart, don't jump in when you see green, jump in when you see red on cmc (as a general guideline.)

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:28:50 PM

I wanted to ask you before, did you do a lot of research before making the investment? never buy a new coin if you don't keep up with the project so you don't lose a lot of money and the right time for investment is when you have done a lot of research
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:50:59 PM

Often times, people ask questions as to which best time to invest in altcoins or crypto coins. And I keep wondering if there is always a speculated time to invest in those coins. Early this year, I invested on one cryptocurrency. I was blamed seriously for investing on that particular coin at that particular time. This coin dumped till it almost disappeared from my wallet. I blamed myself continuously and I keep asking myself this question; is there any particular time to invest in these crypto coins? Please feel free to contribute your own opinion.

There is no clear rule when to invest in a particular coin. In order to learn everything, you need to spend a lot of time on training.
The basic rule is that when Bitcoin grows, usually all other coins fall in value relative to it.
It is also worth remembering that many coins rise in price after listing on good exchanges.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:51:18 PM

Need to buy when everyone sells is the secret of success from Warren Buffet!
The main thing is not to invest in shit coins! Smiley
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 05:55:44 PM

The best time to invest into cryptocurrency is when the market price drop, investors will buy for another green market days to make their profits. Also, the right time to invest is, when there is a steady growth in the market; like what we have observed recently, to await the general bull run. 
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:20:01 PM

Often times, people ask questions as to which best time to invest in altcoins or crypto coins. And I keep wondering if there is always a speculated time to invest in those coins. Early this year, I invested on one cryptocurrency. I was blamed seriously for investing on that particular coin at that particular time. This coin dumped till it almost disappeared from my wallet. I blamed myself continuously and I keep asking myself this question; is there any particular time to invest in these crypto coins? Please feel free to contribute your own opinion.

If the coin you invested on dumped so badly that it totally disappeared, then you didn't invest on the wrong time, rather you invested on a wrong coin. You probably invested on a coin that was made just to be pumped and then dump till it died. In other words a shit coin.
If the coin is some well known and a coin with potential, then there is no right time to invest in it. Every moment is the perfect moment to invest in that coin since in the long run, the price of those coin is bound to increase.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:25:00 PM

The best time to invest into cryptocurrency is when the market price drop, investors will buy for another green market days to make their profits. Also, the right time to invest is, when there is a steady growth in the market; like what we have observed recently, to await the general bull run. 

Yes, when prices are in a fall it can be a good time to start investing. But we need to prepare ourselves not to panic when the price keeps moving down after we buy it. We must be patient when things go against us. One day we can be in a good position if we are calm enough.

tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:59:48 PM

Usually, when there is a rumor or the news people start to buy the coins. That's a good time to start invest.
When the news release, sometimes price goes higher instantly. And that's a good time to making a profit.
adaora2323

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:33:31 PM

The best way to invest on crypto is look for their projects first, if you invest on ICO. if you want to trade, the best way to invest only if you can read trading chart. without knowledge on trading chart its very possible to buy dumped coin/token. Read annual history of chart is important, sometimes market have same scheme.

one more and very important, no one know when coin up and down, because price of crypto is market decision.

DYOR

Wao... What an insight. Grabbed a lot from this

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────            Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
Annexia (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:38:59 PM

The best way to invest on crypto is look for their projects first, if you invest on ICO. if you want to trade, the best way to invest only if you can read trading chart. without knowledge on trading chart its very possible to buy dumped coin/token. Read annual history of chart is important, sometimes market have same scheme.

one more and very important, no one know when coin up and down, because price of crypto is market decision.

DYOR

This is insightful. Thanks dear for the heads up!

───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:39:41 PM

Actually there is a special time to invest in crypto. And that also depends on what altcoin you want to invest. If the top altcoin of course you have to invest when the altcoin price decreases. And waiting for the altcoin to increase, that's where the time is right if you want to sell and if you want to hold it back there is no problem.
Annexia (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:43:51 PM

Depending on what coins / tokens you want to invest.
If you want to invest in new tokens / coins, I personally would prefer the "private sale" or "pre-sale" phase because usually besides being cheaper, most of them also offering large bonus.

With the current situation I choose to keep off from "Public Sale" phase.

If you want to invest on Project that already running, already on market, I recommend to see how the project has progressed a few months back and what they are planning in the future. Also see how the tokens / coins price are moving over the past few months (even if possible for the past year).

Last:
DWYOR = Do With Your Own Risk

Wao... This is amazing. Like seriously, I have lagged! I'm learning from my bosses

───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:44:50 PM

The idea of investing in the crypto market I think depends on the feelings of each investor and no time is the most accurate. Good for you but not good for others. people who have good direction and high profits.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:26:41 PM

For me there is no such particular time  to invest crypto, it is anytime as you wanted. Only you must know first or do a research of what you are investing for, because as a nature market trends goes up and down and you need to be patience on it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 08:39:15 PM

In my opinion my best time to invest on crypto is when all market is on red, because as someone said if buy on red and sell after market recover can bring a profit. Also who want can invest on crypto but i think if invest on bull run, can take too much time to make profit.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:38:44 AM

For any cryptocurrency is useful to invest in it at any time. From the point of view of a person who invests his money in this coin, it is certainly better to buy it when its price temporarily drops. I do not even understand what claims can be presented to a person if he has bought a part of certain coins.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Shant22

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:45:13 AM

Yes, I think there is some time to invest in crypto coins. Investments are not easy at all, if we invest a bad time, then we will have to face financial loss as you have been. Investments should be made in the current market price, its demand, usage, and acceptability of the coins that will be invested before. And then invest in a time when the price is relatively low. The value of crypto coins continues to be ever-changing, so if the value is low, then the next price is less likely to go down. In my opinion, it is important to keep an eye on investment when we are investing.

Thank You
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:52:30 AM

I think the beat way who can answer to your question are the ones who invest and made a lot of profit earnings on what they invested. Because they really know when they were investing and earn such a huge profit.

But for me, i think the best way to invest is at a bearish market, since you can buy what you are planning to invest at a low price and trade or sell it in a profitable time or even bull market, you could earn a lot of profit by that.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:53:27 AM

Buying at the lower bottom is the best phase to invest on crypto currencies but it is impossible to find it so you have to decide which is the bottom level based on your analysis ad invest at that time.
There's no other best option than this, you need to buy at the lowest as much as possible and determining that when depends on how you assess the market. Looking at the bottom would certify that you are truly looking at that particular time, as long as you see and validate that the market seems to bottom, you should start buying.

Most of the people will fail to buy when the market situation is in a down trend, we have seen in 2017, many people bought the coin at the higher price which makes to hold the coins till now but still the altcoin prices are not recovered yet. Some times we are out of money which we cannot able to buy them when the market is at the dip.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:53:44 AM

Is there a specific time to invest? Yes and no. You have to set a goal that you want to get. Based on this goal, to act. On the forum are answered correctly, as accents. Don't come in unprepared. The time of blind chance has passed. What is needed now is knowledge and meaning.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: