Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any particular time to invest in crypto coins?  (Read 949 times)
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 08:17:08 AM

Yes there are times to invest and times not to invest. But what matters most is what you want to invest into. Make thorough research about what you want to invest into and then invest when the prices  are low and never fomo.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:37:21 AM

Yes there are times to invest and times not to invest. But what matters most is what you want to invest into. Make thorough research about what you want to invest into and then invest when the prices  are low and never fomo.
It seems to me that now is a very good time to start investing actively. Many coins now have low value and are a very good asset to invest in.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:40:49 AM

It's obvious that there is no particular time to invest in crypto. Many said BTC price was up at 4k$, at 5k$ some said it will retrace back to 3k$, now many are saying it will get to 10k$ because of constant uptrend. In essence, anytime you want to invest, make up your mind and invest in good coins, for now I thinks its time to load up your best altcoin picks and get ready for the green days.  Also note that any investment involves taking risk, so it's personal decision.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:48:32 AM

The special time to invest is when the price of a coin is red. So, you can buy Crypto coins at a very low price. At the end of 2018, it was a good time because at that time all coins had very low prices. And now the price of Bitcoin is much higher, so Altcoin is also following price increases. Crypto trade is currently increasing because many investors have returned to the market.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 01:03:37 PM

Often times, people ask questions as to which best time to invest in altcoins or crypto coins. And I keep wondering if there is always a speculated time to invest in those coins. Early this year, I invested on one cryptocurrency. I was blamed seriously for investing on that particular coin at that particular time. This coin dumped till it almost disappeared from my wallet. I blamed myself continuously and I keep asking myself this question; is there any particular time to invest in these crypto coins? Please feel free to contribute your own opinion.

There is no specific time to invest in coins. there are only entry points which you can afford if you take some risks
Certainly, there is no specific time to invest in crypto because this market is always volatile and every moment can become a time to invest, with the analysis and knowledge of investors, each person will choose a period of time that they think is the time for them to start their investment, each will be different, there is no fixed. But an experience I can provide is that we should invest in crypto when the bear market appears, the price is always very low at that time, making good use of, we will have a strong return.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:50:18 PM

I suggest you dare to buy crypto now, look at the market so we will believe that the bull run is coming soon, if we wait then we will lose the opportunity to get big profits.

I think the answer is simple, but it refers to the time when you SHOULD NOT buy cryptocurrencies.
Naturally, it is the time, when the bull run is the fastest, and the cryptos almost reached (or reached) their maximum. However, it is not also good to buy alts and BTC when they are falling. The bottom is unknown.
Invest in crypto when the market has just started going up.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:11:59 PM

There is no particular time because the market is unpredictable. You can buy in today and tomorrow the price spikes or dumps hard. The main thing is, whenever you decide, invest in those coins you've done thorough research on and you think you can take the risk since investment involves taking risk. For me, now is the time to buy altcoins since their prices will spike after the bitcoin rally. Just what I think though, it's not certain.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:15:23 PM

There is no good or  bad time to invest just that the timing might decide your gain that is why will try to invest when the market turns red and hold till it turn green. Always remember that every time is right and it is solely dependent on the investor.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:12:41 PM

There is no good or  bad time to invest just that the timing might decide your gain that is why will try to invest when the market turns red and hold till it turn green. Always remember that every time is right and it is solely dependent on the investor.
And that what makes other think that they invest in the wrong time if the timing is so bad. IMHO, there's really a good time to invest if you are a speculator in the market.
You will have the idea on when is the time to take an entry and when is the time to start selling. There's no specific time but it varies on how you are looking closely to the market. Well it's kind of confusing, there's a good time but there's no specific time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:41:51 PM

I think there is no time and date available for cryptocurrency investment because it is not stable market each and every time is unstable so if you had some money in your hand put it quickly in Crypto field then only you can make their profit quickly otherwise it will grow up again and again.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:50:46 PM

I think the best time to invest in crypto is when the biggest low in price occurs ,or strong bears appear ,at that time you will get your hands on many good altcoins at cheaper rate because the bear market always drag down all altcoins price as well so you will end up with more quantity of altcoins for cheaper price
When investing in crypto you look for the low price to put your money. But, be more considerate if the coins that you will investing is good and can improve their project. If you enter in crypto take the risks and ready the possibility that might happen in your money.
Yes we invest at low price but we will have to remain careful about the coin we are investing because if we buy low quality coin it will not grow as we want it to be, we should invest the more promising coin and don’t think about sudden selling because it always takes time for the coin to rise in price so be concern about the market value of the coin you are investing in.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:09:33 AM

Often times, people ask questions as to which best time to invest in altcoins or crypto coins. And I keep wondering if there is always a speculated time to invest in those coins. Early this year, I invested on one cryptocurrency. I was blamed seriously for investing on that particular coin at that particular time. This coin dumped till it almost disappeared from my wallet. I blamed myself continuously and I keep asking myself this question; is there any particular time to invest in these crypto coins? Please feel free to contribute your own opinion.

Just follow the rules in trading on which is buy low and sell high, on this way for sure you could get a good profit as long as you know how to take action especially in timing when you Buy or sell, I guaranteed that you can receive a good earnings. As long as there is still time to buy Bitcoin and ethereum do it now.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:13:59 AM

Most of them do not specify a specific time but the price is a reference for investing. like now many people make these references to be able to invest. and I think every time is a good time for us to invest by doing calculations first

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:17:15 AM

I am not good at the timing, especially in investing and trading. For the long term trading, I buy the crypto at the dip and I sell same coins on the top. It is debatable how I can catch the dip and top but I am trying to do my best.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:16:42 AM

Most of them do not specify a specific time but the price is a reference for investing. like now many people make these references to be able to invest. and I think every time is a good time for us to invest by doing calculations first

Perhaps its because hard to determine when the right time to invest or buy. Market always volatile and fluctuating and i am believe no one can predict the right time to buy or invest. Its better for me to hold my investment for long term and buying at anytime as long the coin having a good and working product

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:31:10 AM

I am not good at the timing, especially in investing and trading. For the long term trading, I buy the crypto at the dip and I sell same coins on the top. It is debatable how I can catch the dip and top but I am trying to do my best.
an absolutely correct approach, take below, sell above, it remains only to add that it is necessary to take and sell in parts, this will improve the statistics

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:06:14 PM

Doesn't have any particular time to invest in crypto coins. By time change all coins value always vary, some token invest time different and now invest tome for Litecoin.

I am glad I did too, just look at Litecoin going today and yesterday! To be fair, almost any coin I would have chosen (instead of Bitcoin) would have done just as good,,, but I really enjoy when I can get a coin for below $100 and see it move towards 3 digit range. For me, this is always a good signal for psychological uptake.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin never does badly!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:34:47 PM

I would say that there is no absolute particular time to invest in crypto coins. But I choose the time when the value of cryptocurrency is very low.
Important is to study the market and each selected projects first.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:51:44 PM

One can invest in crypto anytime they want. Keep in mind that this space is fairly new compared to established institutions like bank so there will still be room for improvement in terms of profit.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:20:25 AM

There is no particular time to invest in cryptocurrency once the coin has the ability to pump in the future this maybe a good time to invest and hold it for a long term for a profitable investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: