Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: only the price of Bitcoin is increasing?  (Read 1740 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:23:33 AM

Well, we are in an open market so expect the manipulation already and besides manipulation is everywhere. Altcoins these days don't have enough investors to make their coins to pump just like what is happening to Bitcoin. You should consider lucky to have some Bitcoin these days since the most pump up coins these days is Bitcoin and the rest of altcoins is just following the trend.
  Bitcoin was acknowledge as one of the leading asset, also the market has high volatilization that is hard to deal when we can't adopt and accept its consequences. What we are witnessing about bitcoin's growth must be appreciable, beacuase we are waiting this bull trend for too long and it is a bright way to overcome thrive.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:40:20 PM

I also see altcoins drop when bitcoin rises and there is no movement fast enough for altcoins to increase, if I think investors sell their altcoin assets to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is a valuable asset and has a huge advantage
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:06:10 PM

I also see altcoins drop when bitcoin rises and there is no movement fast enough for altcoins to increase, if I think investors sell their altcoin assets to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is a valuable asset and has a huge advantage
I think also like that, many investors turn to bitcoin after seeing the growth of bitcoin growing rapidly without being followed by an increase in altcoins. I think that is a reasonable act and it becomes feasible because profits are indeed faster to obtain with the assets that experience the fastest increase.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:42:11 AM

It should read bitcoin and litecoin which speculators have been pumping hard from the start of the year. Personally i'd go heavier into litecoin than bitcoin until the halving takes place

$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:41:16 PM

It should read bitcoin and litecoin which speculators have been pumping hard from the start of the year. Personally i'd go heavier into litecoin than bitcoin until the halving takes place
the price of bitcin and litecoin will not be easy to get a pump, there must be someone who buys at least there can be triggered to buy bitcoin because only that way to make the price of these two coins can be expensive.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:04:04 PM

the price of bitcin and litecoin will not be easy to get a pump, there must be someone who buys at least there can be triggered to buy bitcoin because only that way to make the price of these two coins can be expensive.
just buy it, the adoption that occurred in the new project also affected the pump. like ICO or IEO sales because they need bitcoin or other crypto assets to buy new tokens. it can grow trade fairly quickly. therefore the more good projects and success will be better for market conditions.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:33:51 PM

over the past two months, April and May, the cryptocurrency market showed very good results and prices for rating cryptocurrencies increased almost several times.  But I am definitely sure that as soon as the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum rises to a certain level, then when the prices for the rest of the cryptocurrency also go up, because users of the cryptocurrency will buy different altcoin and tokens using Bitcoin.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:54:39 PM

over the past two months, April and May, the cryptocurrency market showed very good results and prices for rating cryptocurrencies increased almost several times.  But I am definitely sure that as soon as the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum rises to a certain level, then when the prices for the rest of the cryptocurrency also go up, because users of the cryptocurrency will buy different altcoin and tokens using Bitcoin.
But to make it happen, we need more support from people who truly believe in the future of crypto and are not easily trapped in fud and also are not easy to believe in false news circulating.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:46:47 PM

The recent value development of bitcoin is very positive. When bitcoins increase or decrease, the value of bitcoin is always first noticed. When everything expanded to the masses and the amount of altcoin was too large, it stimulated the majority. Bitcoin will increase even more if we continue to support and inherit the power from positive news. In fact, bitcoin is growing very fast in May.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:38:47 PM

But to make it happen, we need more support from people who truly believe in the future of crypto and are not easily trapped in fud and also are not easy to believe in false news circulating.

the development of crypto now really requires a full support from bitcoiners, so that crypto can grow again and crypto will certainly be trusted again by investors. so making the development of crypto is certainly not easy, and almost all crypto experience ups and downs. so we can't guess which coin will grow continuously.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 10:01:47 PM

the development of crypto now really requires a full support from bitcoiners, so that crypto can grow again and crypto will certainly be trusted again by investors. so making the development of crypto is certainly not easy, and almost all crypto experience ups and downs. so we can't guess which coin will grow continuously.
Is not the situation of almost for all crypto currency in the market (including stable coins) will always experience the up and down in price of the market due to the volatility in nature of crypto but that doesn't mean the price won't be good. However, you need to remove the thoughts of seeing a certain coin growing continuously for crypto market don't work like that.

Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:47:38 PM

I think about that it takes time to increase the price of altcoins, as we can see bitcoin is still playing around the $7k price to $8k. It's long journey so be calm guys.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:05:42 AM

I also see it like that, until now only bitcoins have risen significantly, and other altcoins have tended to fall
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:15:14 AM

I also see it like that, until now only bitcoins have risen significantly, and other altcoins have tended to fall
It's been like that consistently in the past few months, bitcoin increase and yet most altcoins are not moving up.
Maybe we should accept that this time is different, the market movement is very unpredictable but we all know bitcoin increases first then they (altcoins) have a chance to follow as bitcoin stays more bullish.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:23:06 PM

i think we can see this year a real increase in the altcoin adoption some of them are now useful and that will be reflected in the price good luck for all good altcoins hodlers this year will be great!
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:03:11 PM

i think we can see this year a real increase in the altcoin adoption some of them are now useful and that will be reflected in the price good luck for all good altcoins hodlers this year will be great!
It's true that the altcoin is indeed very good now. Not only does Bitcoin increase. Of course there are many of these altcoins who have experienced a good increase and have a big advantage on altcoin. So of course if you have altcoin or Bitcoin right now it's very good and even the increase will continue to be good going forward.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:12:18 PM

as we see, the price of Bitcoin starts to grow and soon the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 6000 or even more than that, but what is happening now is the price of other cryptocurrency does not increase when the price of Bitcoin increases, because usually the price of other cryptocurrency will increase also when the price of Bitcoin increases, so what do you think is happening now? does the price of Bitcoin not affect for the price of other cryptocurrency again?
Nope, actually bitcoin affects the whole market of cryptocurrency. It tends to pull up or down depending upon the movement of bitcoin. If bitcoin reaches 15K dollars, assume that all crypto will turn green except for those who are shitcoins. Shitcoins never goes up anymore. They always goes down.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:13:22 AM

Shitcoins never goes up anymore. They always goes down.

There's no assurance, I disagree with that as I still have shitcoins in my wallet.  Tongue
If like the last bull run, then we can expect that shitcoins will also rise, and maybe we can have a new victim of shitcoins bagholder then.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 07:54:18 AM

There's no assurance, I disagree with that as I still have shitcoins in my wallet.  Tongue
If like the last bull run, then we can expect that shitcoins will also rise, and maybe we can have a new victim of shitcoins bagholder then.
Both of that things always happen, no one know when a coin get pumped or maybe turned to shitcoin. Sometime shitcoin can get pumped a lot and it is depends on maybe what whale do with that coin.

mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:58:49 PM

Both of that things always happen, no one know when a coin get pumped or maybe turned to shitcoin. Sometime shitcoin can get pumped a lot and it is depends on maybe what whale do with that coin.

we cannot predict the current state of the coin correctly. because not all coins are currently experiencing an increase. so to guess whether the coin will increase or not is certainly very difficult. so we need to wait for the situation to improve. don't assume negative things
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: