Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Domain Names  (Read 118 times)
ccryptopark (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:48:57 AM

Has anyone heard of Unstoppable Domains? https://unstoppabledomains.com/

I feel like owning a domain name to your wallet with multiple assets is genius for adoption. I've been trying to decide what domain name I would want now lol
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:50:16 AM

Whoa that's a pretty cool idea. So ultimately if I sent it to your domain it would transfer for you the coin all in one place?
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:47:21 AM

I feel like owning a domain name to your wallet with multiple assets is genius for adoption. I've been trying to decide what domain name I would want now lol
I have seen this topic being created again and again in this forum, and I choose to believe that this is just an act of shilling a project which is not just cool, once a project is good and provide a real life value to the community, then I don't see any reason why that project needed to be drilled before people begin to know about it, this shouldn't be so, let's just be careful and think about what we are doing because it has the ability to cause a great change.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:30:18 PM

I have seen this topic being created again and again in this forum, and I choose to believe that this is just an act of shilling a project which is not just cool, once a project is good and provide a real life value to the community, then I don't see any reason why that project needed to be drilled before people begin to know about it, this shouldn't be so, let's just be careful and think about what we are doing because it has the ability to cause a great change.

this is actually my first time hearing about this project or just blockchain domains in general which I find interesting. At first I thought it was like a single wallet that links to other wallets but I want to try and understand how you can use it as a website domain name too.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:58:27 PM

I like the idea of having one address to give people and in the back end it separates it according to crypto rather than having a address for each
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: