Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:43:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [GOO] World War Goo crypto-game with PvP and passive POS rewards  (Read 253 times)
Tszunami98 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:37:20 AM

Website      Discord      Telegram

World War Goo is the brand new competitive idle game based on the ethereum blockchain and differs vastly from existing dapps (such as CryptoKitties).
It uses its own ERC20 token that can be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges. The game is a full ecosystem: with battles, crafting, and production which works much like with POS coins,
i.e. your Science Kitties constantly produce new Goo in your factories. Players can also team up and join clans to share upgrades and earn token rewards!
Goo production is low so the token inflation is vastly limited (less than 0.5% per day from "staking" production)

To receive 20 free Goo you need to join the WWG Telegram and claim there.

Token Details / Distribution

The maximum supply of Goo token is 21 million, with 90%+ to be produced directly ingame (via production staking etc.)
The remaining 10% (i.e. upto 2.1mil) will be allocated to fund community airdrops, exchange negotiations, development, and bounties.

For the first few weeks of World War Goo, chests are for sale for 0.02 eth each which seeds the initial distribution of Goo
(95% of this eth remains in the ecosystem's verified smart contract for goo burn/buyback & clan rewards).
After that time period, the only way to get more Goo will be production staking ingame (or via trading/exchanges).

Token details:
Standard: ERC20
Contract: 0xdf0960778c6e6597f197ed9a25f12f5d971da86c
Ticker: Goo
Decimals: 12

Goo is currently only available for trading on ForkDelta

Minigames / Ecosystem Roadmap

MAY 2019 – MAINNET RELEASE OF WWG CORE GAME (COMPLETE)
MAY 2019 – RELEASE OF INGAME MARKETPLACE FOR LOOT TRADING (IN PROGRESS)
MAY 2019 – RELEASE OF PREMIUM FACTORIES MINIGAME (NEXT)
JUNE 2019 – LIST ON BETTER EXCHANGES (AND CEASE SALE OF CHESTS)
JUNE 2019 – RELEASE OF SECOND GOO ROYALE MINIGAME
JULY 2019 ONWARDS – UNDETERMINED MINIGAME RELEASES

Website      Discord      Telegram
Mr Blobby

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:46:30 AM

Hey all, i'm MrBlobby the creator of World War Goo, if you have any questions about gameplay, the token, or future plans just ask away!

(Will be looking to add a "how to get started playing" guide to this thread shortly Cool)
koooowski

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:05:05 AM

You have to think a minute about the best strategy, but than its really fun. World War Goo is a complex economy with producers and army-units.
The graphics are kinda simple - but that is probably inteded. ^^ World War Goo  ist the third cool game of MrBlobby and its the best one, I would say.
And btw: Not the first mover will make the most money, but the smartest. You have no real disadvantage if you start WWG in a week from now. Its a slow-paced game, which is intended to run long-time. 60.000 US Dollar already in the games contract are seeking a new owner  Cool

If you happen to understand German (browser-translator might help as well) - here is a detailed article how to play World War Goo:

https://crypto-games.de/2019/03/28/so-spielt-sich-das-mitte-april-startende-blockchain-strategie-game-world-war-goo/
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:04:14 PM

Is there a way to play this game right now?
r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:23:00 PM

You mention something like POS coins, is there possible to win GOO just for holding them, like staking?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:10:16 PM

I checked the website and press the loading button, but nothing happens.
I think the game is not yet available.
But looking at the etherscan, there are already 159 addresses attached to it.

Who are the owners of these addresses right now? And why 10k+ transfers?
Der Phoenix

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:16:54 AM

I checked the website and press the loading button, but nothing happens.
I think the game is not yet available.
But looking at the etherscan, there are already 159 addresses attached to it.

https://i.imgur.com/IcZ4QIh.png

Who are the owners of these addresses right now? And why 10k+ transfers?

Hi, the game is available!
Do you have metamask installed?
After you login into your metamask account the loading button turns to play now and you can start.

best regards
Michael
Mr Blobby

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:44:29 PM

yes, go to https://ethergoo.io (you need metamask or similar web3 eth wallet)

You mention something like POS coins, is there possible to win GOO just for holding them, like staking?

yes, you buy production units (stack goo) and they produce slow passive goo indefinitely
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: