Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 50 coins that are worth looking at?  (Read 770 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:05:41 PM

Does anyone have any Top 100 marketcap coins worth looking at?
Not so much interested in Ethereum killers, DAPP Platforms, coins like XRP, LTC.
On the market a lot of promising coins , I'd take those coins which had large growth , for example eos lsk tron xlm, the main thing is not to invest all the money in these coins to hold in Fiat money part of the funds
we have to choose coins that have developtment progress on their blockchain .moreover if they could create smart contract like ethereum platform.and eos tron xlm could be good coins for us for long term investment.someday will occur projects that will using their platform and it will create demand

If you hope to get the fastest profit, it is worth choosing new tokens, which are very cheap yet. At least 30% of them will run up. Therefore, you can make money. But this is a great risk also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:36:02 PM

Not so much interested in Ethereum killers, DAPP Platforms, coins like XRP, LTC.

Ah.. It's good to choose the bitcoin cash that I think is worth it. or Basic Attention Token (BAT), from what I see this token is getting a lot of attention from many people (currently) and is gaining popularity since the airdrop on Coinbase, and this should be counted as an option.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:43:52 PM

Yes, I think it's less risky to restrict your investment decision within the top 50 altcoins on the coinmarketcap because most of these coins has already have good community backing and they have proven themselves before.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:13:24 PM

Most top 50 coins are really eth killers, dapp platform and blockchain based. You may want to consider, ravencoin, abbc and ontology. The will be among the quickest to move when the bull run comes

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:00:16 PM

In order to limit the stress on yourself, I would advise you just focus on btc and ETH.
These two coins worth it, if you have the fund to invest.
You should also have it in mind that you are doing a long term investment.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:03:16 PM

What is the reason behind not investing in the ETH, BTC, Dapp platforms? These mentioned cryptocurrencies are the best performing and reliable coins, rejecting it is not a smart idea. Small and steady gains are waiting for those who afford to give a space on his portfolio to the mentioned coins IMO.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:19:29 PM

What is the reason behind not investing in the ETH, BTC, Dapp platforms? These mentioned cryptocurrencies are the best performing and reliable coins, rejecting it is not a smart idea. Small and steady gains are waiting for those who afford to give a space on his portfolio to the mentioned coins IMO.
This is true, I also think that it is unwise to throw these projects out of the list of coins for investment, because they are the most promising and I choose such projects for investment.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:24:09 PM

During the strong growth of Bitcoin, I always look at ETH and LTC, try to follow BCH and ADA, they often show good growth.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:27:23 PM

Definitely the first thing to look at capitalization,and how active the project is,what the team and its prospects,such can notice that KIN QTUM COSMOS and other projects about which I heard and, accordingly, of the TOP 20,they are the future
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:39:18 PM

I think top 20-25 coin is best for me in the coinmarketcap, so you should them investment in long term program. behind that you need check those coin is volume, market demand , coins development, and exchange ablity.

integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 06:59:34 PM

It is best to watch and choose the coins that are in the top 100 on the market capitalization, because all these projects are really working and can bring a good income

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:43:47 PM

There are so many coins you can choose from the Top 100. It is already in the top 100 because they are all evaluated. I think you should consider what you are looking for, and then try to find the right one. It will not be so hard.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:13:58 AM

There are so many coins you can choose from the Top 100. It is already in the top 100 because they are all evaluated. I think you should consider what you are looking for, and then try to find the right one. It will not be so hard.
Yeah you are right 100 top coins in coinmarketcap is evaluated and has the chance for growth and possible return of investment in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:59:56 PM

Definitely the first thing to look at capitalization,and how active the project is,what the team and its prospects,such can notice that KIN QTUM COSMOS and other projects about which I heard and, accordingly, of the TOP 20,they are the future
Well you should know that the concept of diversification fails as you exceed I think your investment in more than 30 assets. You do not need to have all the top coins out there but just the best coins would do that as well. Think about people who have had Bitcoin and ETH in their collection. They would be happy with the selection and never need to HODL every coin out there.
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:17:05 PM

It's hardo to pointso many coins, I believe that everyone have some specific ones which he/she is supporting. As for me, I'm mostly investing in Dash and Futurocoin (I'm saving my coins for its new masternode update)
sandra_1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:30:36 PM

It's hardo to pointso many coins, I believe that everyone have some specific ones which he/she is supporting. As for me, I'm mostly investing in Dash and Futurocoin (I'm saving my coins for its new masternode update)
I think that their updated masternode system is quite encouraging, it starts in july so I'm waiting too.
I agree that it's quite personal and everyone has their own favorites. I'm into XRP,NEM and as I said before FTO.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:15:37 AM

I always see coins in the top 10 being investment choices, because being in the top position indirectly indicates that the coin is worth choosing. This reason is the basis of crypto trade execution.
It's better to buy coins that are definitely selling well than buying new coins that are cheap but risky not trading. Because the basic principle of investment is the certainty of making a profit from making a decision regarding the purchase of crypto.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:22:42 AM

guys, Ian not sure about top 50 coins, but Ian confident only about couple of them. Finally ripple has lifted off today. BTC is showing nice movements. I am waiting Cardano to explode next.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:44:30 AM

Many coins that give green and good hopes for the future, XRP and NEM are also quite good with unexpected improvements. The opportunity has arrived and this makes the community more eager to keep it. Surely this moment will not be wasted.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:59:02 AM

I would prefer the bitcoin and bitcoin cash they are really worth it and i really hold it in my wallet because i believe these coins is easy for them to rising up their prices when bull run gonna happen in the following days or in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███