Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook To Announce FB Coin In Third Quarter 2019?  (Read 935 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:15:57 AM

if that true then thats good for all cryptocurrency world. facebook have the largest social media user all around the world. that gonna make crypto community more stronger
That might be right and yeah if they do launch their own coin, it would be great for cryptocurrency because more and more people will learn about what cryptocurrency is. But not everyone will invest in the coins for there are people who have been refraining the usage of facebook due to the fact that they misuse your data and having said that, you are always exposed to Facebook whenever you use your FBCoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:18:47 AM

All are just blogs and never did I know that the Facebook team itself or the founders had announce to launch for a facebook coin. I do not think either that it will going to happen as it seems that facebook is already working and earning with or without cryptocurrency or the blockchain technology. There is no need also for this since facebook has establish already its platform and has already earning profit from it.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:54:45 AM

First of all, these are still all rumors and no official announcements have been made yet. If Facebook will actually launch a new coin in the market then I think this is something we should be excited about. Facebook has been a leading social network site for the past years and launching a new coin is a big decision to make so we can be assured thay they planned this well. It is like when a famous company releases a new game the tendency is for people to immediately patronize it because of the established name of the developer. Also, FB coin will also be able to introduce crypto currency to the general public so it is a good thing, if done right.

Facebook is big social media company and have biggest member in the world. Most people in the world use facebook and if facebook really launch their own cryptocurrency, it could change peoples transaction all around the world. Peoples prefer using their facebook account when make transaction with others
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:14:50 PM

There has been several rumors surrounding Facebook introducing its FB Stablecoin, especially in recent times. Now the big one is that "Facebook To Announce FB Coin In Third Quarter 2019". see source - https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/113-facebook-to-announce-fb-coin-in-third-quarter-2019

If this happens, I believe it will be the biggest crypto project of the year. or what do you think?

I just hope what you think of what you have read.
How can u said will be the biggest crypto project of the year?
You say that of course must have a reason. Not hearing what people say
They are all judging based on the angle Facebook is coming from as the largest social media networking platform, they thought Facebook is coming to add to the value of bitcoin which I am sure they will not have single impact on the market of bitcoin, because the coin they will issue will be a stable coin, and stable coin can only be used as utility token which doesn’t grow in value.

Also, the coin will be used within their system; they are quickly doing this because of some of the network like steemit that is likely to overtake them through the implementation of a decentralized social media network platform that even rewards its users.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:33:23 PM

this is still a rumor but at least this time it makes more sense. they know that they want to release their centralized token in a time that the market is in a better shape and considering the entire year of 2018 was a drop year it is only logical to see this year bitcoin price rise consistently and that is what has been happening these days.
that bitcoin price rise means a lot of hype in the entire market. a hype that ICOs always use and now these centralized coins like FacebookCoin will also use to advertise and convince people to invest in!!!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:09:31 PM

this is still a rumor but at least this time it makes more sense. they know that they want to release their centralized token in a time that the market is in a better shape and considering the entire year of 2018 was a drop year it is only logical to see this year bitcoin price rise consistently and that is what has been happening these days.
that bitcoin price rise means a lot of hype in the entire market. a hype that ICOs always use and now these centralized coins like FacebookCoin will also use to advertise and convince people to invest in!!!

I think this rumours could be realize because the potential of facebook very big. Facebook have member more than 1 billions people around the world and if they launch their own cryptocurrency and used in their own platform, it will be big and their member can transaction more easier and faster or cheaper

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:25:25 PM

I think that this cryptocurrency has a great future. Just think it over - how many guys do use FB? Gosh! They say, about 3 billion do it. As I know it is supposed that the new token will be integrated with WhatsApp, the most popular for now messenger. The other new is also striking: some exchanges are already ready to work with Facebook cryptocurrency.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:10:32 PM

I dont know what to say, considering the last issues with Facebook a cryptocoin could be a blow in the face for facebook.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:20:25 PM

Is there any reliable source about this I am not sure it is going to happen apart from the article you mentioned I dint find any of other major article news . Still I dint understand why Facebook actually needs its own crypto currency or coin.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:31:00 PM

Is there any reliable source about this I am not sure it is going to happen apart from the article you mentioned I dint find any of other major article news . Still I dint understand why Facebook actually needs its own crypto currency or coin.
It is almost official. Mark Zuckerberg as an entrepreneur understands the benefits of early access for social media users and he wants to apply his own rules to the game. Surely, Zuckerberg will not take BTC as a base pair to new cryptocurrency but they will refuse to use old coins included dominant coins.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:17:03 PM

I saw a video today on a friend's status where Mark the CEO of Facebook mentioned implementation of an easier means of payment, that was a sneak peak. It basically boils down to facebook coin. This is goodnews for the crypto market, more booms and uptrend.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:51:56 PM

Certainly he will create a lot of buzz around his coin. A giant like Facebook will not miss the chance to create its own digital asset and bring it to the global digital market. We are waiting for the announcement and further successful development of this coin)
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:25:41 AM

Probably they are hoping for legislative recognition of cryptocurrency by that time, but I think it is too early and they will postpone the introduction of cryptocurrency because of problems with financial regulators, Facebook can be banned in some countries due to legal issues.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:45:54 AM

It can be a good alternative to USDT if the Facebook coin is pegged to USD. We should wait to see if it will be available on cryptocurrencies exchanges or not.

Exactly, this will make crypto more popular, and we have to be happy because today crypto is skyrocketing, this is the first sign that the market is soon a bull run.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:09:35 AM

Since the article has no good source with this kind of news there were no assurance that the FB will really launch their coin, and if it is maybe their CEO will the one who will announce it in the public that they are interested with crpytocurrency and they are able to make their own coin and engage in crpytocurrency.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:24:41 AM

Even though I will never use a Facebook token, it is certainly good for crypto if Facebook brings its token to the market. This will surely make many people use crypto for the first time and the degree of popularity of crypto will certainly increase. So I think it's good and I'm curious if a Facebook token will be released by the end of 2019.  Smiley
Bohdan Rabeha
Copper Member

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

I'm from #GenerationB

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 12:59:28 PM

There has been several rumors surrounding Facebook introducing its FB Stablecoin, especially in recent times. Now the big one is that "Facebook To Announce FB Coin In Third Quarter 2019". see source - https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/113-facebook-to-announce-fb-coin-in-third-quarter-2019

If this happens, I believe it will be the biggest crypto project of the year. or what do you think?
Maybe.
 Rumors do not always have true information. But it's important to note that this information is not coming to us for the first time.
 If it succeeds, then this will mean that FB will be the pioneer and he will make a big name in the crypto industry, as one of the largest US companies that has adopted blockchain technology.
 FB has a large number of users. This means that they will have many questions to Facebook.
 I already have some questions because i have my own business account in FB !!!!

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 01:18:13 PM

I am not too excited about the FB Coin. During the past 3-4 years, Mark Zuckerberg had made some hostile statements against the concept of crypto-currency. What made him to change his position now? Well, there are indications that the FB user-base is saturating and the revenues may start to decline in the near future. So there is a chance that Zucker is trying to keep the interest going by roping in his own version of the crypto.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:24:38 PM

The announcement ought to have been made long time ago. Those who were I interested at first might have lost interest.
Although, Facebook is a reputable platform with a working product, which is lacing in so many projects.
If the coin is lunched, I want to believe it will not be subject to manipulation, but allowed to grow organically.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:51:43 PM

For sure, it will be an amazing project and looking at it could yield positively. If it should happen we will have to get some of the coins and support the course. Our reward might come later that is the way it is,the matters most with real projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: