Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 16041 times)
Chechern

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:40:16 PM

If I'm not mistaken, now it is most profitable to work with EOS, is it possible to surpass them?
Strange, but for some reason the coin is EOS no increase in price. If they're doing so well, why can't I see growth*?
Mylnik

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:44:09 PM

If I'm not mistaken, now it is most profitable to work with EOS, is it possible to surpass them?
Strange, but for some reason the coin is EOS no increase in price. If they're doing so well, why can't I see growth*?

Undervalued platform, but all EOS will come, because at the technological level they are ahead of everyone.
Ferrin2

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:22:54 PM

You have an official telegram channel, I would like to follow all the news of the project.
Buzlov

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:09:06 AM

You have an official telegram channel, I would like to follow all the news of the project.

Yes there is. https://t.me/EthereumBasic
Among the advantages, I want to emphasize that the activity in the channel is quite large.
btc_bcn

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:25:37 AM

any info on mining rewards, pool, etc ?
gaerisk

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:57:02 AM

any info on mining rewards, pool, etc ?
Absolutely all the information is on the website of the project, I advise you to study it.
Sapchene

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:04:53 AM

Yes there is. https://t.me/EthereumBasic
Among the advantages, I want to emphasize that the activity in the channel is quite large.

Me personally, easier to keep track of news through their Twitter page.
Allyamov

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:46:57 AM

Me personally, easier to keep track of news through their Twitter page.

It does not matter through which resource you track the news, the main thing is that these news are positive and contribute to the development of the project.
Kapalin

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:39:00 AM

You have already developed your own wallet, it is already functioning?
Sawras

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:42:30 AM

Yes, they have a web wallet, personally I have already registered there. https://etbcwallet.com
Godyae

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:48:27 AM

Yes, they have a web wallet, personally I have already registered there. https://etbcwallet.com

I want to note that the wallet is very easy to use, something similar to myetherwallet.
Pariseev

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:56:50 AM

I want to note that the wallet is very easy to use, something similar to myetherwallet.

In functionality and simplicity, it is not exactly inferior to MEW, it remains to check on the quality
priyutov

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:15:57 AM

In functionality and simplicity, it is not exactly inferior to MEW, it remains to check on the quality

Yes, but they want to surpass everything related to the official ETH.
Chechern

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:19:25 AM

The project management stated that they are not going to compete with anyone, this platform is being created for an alternative.
Boltred

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:59:53 AM

What currencies does this wallet accept now?  If it is very similar to MEW, then its functions are the same?
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:20:41 AM

The project management stated that they are not going to compete with anyone, this platform is being created for an alternative.

they will not be able to become popular if they are an alternative to MEW, they must make their own unique features that will be better than other wallets.
Mylnik

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:24:07 AM

they will not be able to become popular if they are an alternative to MEW, they must make their own unique features that will be better than other wallets.
I agree that it is not enough to surpass this or that platform in technical terms, it is necessary to offer the user something new.
Ferrin2

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:37:52 AM

Neo and EOS platforms have long surpassed ETH in technical terms, but this did not make them popular.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:42:53 PM

Neo and EOS platforms have long surpassed ETH in technical terms, but this did not make them popular.
My personal opinion, is unlikely in the near future there will be something that will become more popular than Eth or Btc.
Buzlov

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:03:43 PM

You're crazy, you're saying neo is an unpopular platform?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: