Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 16031 times)
gaerisk

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:20:23 PM

My personal opinion, is unlikely in the near future there will be something that will become more popular than Eth or Btc.
As it turned out earlier, the technical characteristics do not have such a big impact on the opinions of the General public, compared to strong marketing.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molly_me

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:26:17 PM

Neo and EOS platforms have long surpassed ETH in technical terms, but this did not make them popular.
You're crazy, you're saying neo is an unpopular platform?

Well, as far as I know, last year the Neo were really very popular.  But today everything is a little different.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:54:22 PM

My personal opinion, is unlikely in the near future there will be something that will become more popular than Eth or Btc.
As it turned out earlier, the technical characteristics do not have such a big impact on the opinions of the General public, compared to strong marketing.

I agree with you, marketing plays one of the most important roles in shaping the popularity of projects.
81AleksandrKra

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:19:07 PM

Neo and EOS platforms have long surpassed ETH in technical terms, but this did not make them popular.

How can you say that NEO is not a popular platform. Of course, not as popular as Ethereum, but still it is a top platform.
Sapchene

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:23:54 PM

Well, as far as I know, last year the Neo were really very popular.  But today everything is a little different.
the NEO platform faded into the background after the launch of EOS.
1983MurIvan

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:30:11 PM

As long as cryptocurrency does not have a real application, technical characteristics will not be so important. Marketing is much more important today than technical innovation.
1984DenTimkin

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:41:00 PM

NEO was called the Chinese Ethereum. If in China they banned ICO on Ethereum, but were allowed on NEO, this would provoke just a crazy increase in the value of this crypto asset.
Allyamov

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:43:57 PM

NEO was called the Chinese Ethereum. If in China they banned ICO on Ethereum, but were allowed on NEO, this would provoke just a crazy increase in the value of this crypto asset.
Yeah, but it didn't happen. ETBC now has a good chance of success, as the cryptocurrency market has stabilized.
Pen81Agapova

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:51:15 PM

Do you think that this Ethereum Basic project really has a chance to become popular? Very big competition. First is Ethereum itself. Secondly, EOS, Stellar and TRON. Plus Cardana (ADA) and Tezos. The market is very saturated. the competition is just awesome.
Kapalin

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:08:32 PM

Do you think that this Ethereum Basic project really has a chance to become popular? Very big competition. First is Ethereum itself. Secondly, EOS, Stellar and TRON. Plus Cardana (ADA) and Tezos. The market is very saturated. the competition is just awesome.
They just want to give people an alternative, isn't that possible?
Sawras

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:21:56 PM

They just want to give people an alternative, isn't that possible?
The potential of the crypto-currency market is large, there are enough users for all projects)
Godyae

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:48:04 PM

The potential of the crypto-currency market is large, there are enough users for all projects)
Every year, users who use cryptocurrencies more and more, respectively, need to develop new projects.
Pariseev

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:00:01 PM

I heard somewhere that you are planning to launch airdrop? What are the conditions for participants?
btc_bcn

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:06:26 PM

Any official pool planned for mining ?
priyutov

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:29:55 PM

Which cryptocurrency exchanges will etbc be listed on first?
LilGeeg

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:23:09 PM

I heard somewhere that you are planning to launch airdrop? What are the conditions for participants?

Distribution of ETBC will be conducted an airdrop: all ETH holders can claim ETBC completely for free, If I'm not mistaken, the ratio is 1 to 1.
Chechern

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:29:58 PM

Distribution of ETBC will be conducted an airdrop: all ETH holders can claim ETBC completely for free, If I'm not mistaken, the ratio is 1 to 1.

The conditions are extremely attractive, but I feel that there is a catch.
Mylnik

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

The guys just distribute their coin, I met such marketing plans, they give a pretty good result.
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:05:40 PM

I wonder how many people will watch the live broadcast, it's a good idea how i think
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:08:17 PM

The guys just distribute their coin, I met such marketing plans, they give a pretty good result.

Now there are few normal projects on the market, of course, i personally think the most important thing is the approach to my clients.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: