Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 16029 times)
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:24:52 PM

My personal opinion, is unlikely in the near future there will be something that will become more popular than Eth or Btc.
As it turned out earlier, the technical characteristics do not have such a big impact on the opinions of the General public, compared to strong marketing.

I agree with you, marketing plays one of the most important roles in shaping the popularity of projects.
Without a good advertisement, no project will work correctly among competitors; the better the advertisement, the more clients thereafter
Much depends what kind of marketer and how he can analyze the market itself and of course competitors, without this it will be difficult to launch an advertising campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ferrin2

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:27:43 PM

Without a good advertisement, no project will work correctly among competitors; the better the advertisement, the more clients thereafter
Advertising is important, but this is not the most important thing, many forget about the technical part. After all, each new project should carry new technologies.
LilGeeg

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:36:47 PM

I like the overall look of the project. The website is very informative and bright. I wish you luck.
gaerisk

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:47:40 PM

I like the overall look of the project. The website is very informative and bright. I wish you luck.
This project has every chance of success, but much depends on the configuration of the team. I also want to note that recently the situation in the cryptocurrency market has improved significantly, which gives a green light to young and promising projects.
Yatsydie

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:59:20 PM

This project has every chance of success, but much depends on the configuration of the team. I also want to note that recently the situation in the cryptocurrency market has improved significantly, which gives a green light to young and promising projects.
It is trivial to even start with the fact that the market has begun to show growth, which means that investors are now ready to invest their money.
Xannad

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:58:28 PM

The main thing is that people here invest their money, or rather help the team develop.
WDCbaas

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:04:54 AM

My personal opinion, is unlikely in the near future there will be something that will become more popular than Eth or Btc.
As it turned out earlier, the technical characteristics do not have such a big impact on the opinions of the General public, compared to strong marketing.

I agree with you, marketing plays one of the most important roles in shaping the popularity of projects.
Even the best advertising strategy will not help if the users expectations were not met. If the project has a special difference from others - this is its strong advantage over competitors.
ZennyFers78

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:19:09 AM

Advertising is important, but this is not the most important thing, many forget about the technical part. After all, each new project should carry new technologies.

I agree with you that a new high-tech project should be unique, have an original idea that can not be compared with competitors from other niches.
anglinabrad

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:54:51 AM

It is trivial to even start with the fact that the market has begun to show growth, which means that investors are now ready to invest their money.
Attracting large and reliable investors will be able to increase the level of trust of users to the project, as well as speed up the process of implementing the idea itself
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:13:40 PM

Grin Grin Grin
Guys, you are very bad at creating the appearance of attendance on the topic of the most interesting project.  All these comments, which are written above, are likely to have been created by multi-accounts or by order.  Look at the rating and date of registration.  

Dear Manager, If you are really working on the popularity of your project, you should use other opportunities, because many users of cryptocurrency will compare the Ethereum base with the Ethereum Vision project, which turned out to be fraud.
Sapchene

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:06:49 AM

The main thing is that people here invest their money, or rather help the team develop.
This requires a strong marketing plan and the right strategy. The market is growing again, and this is a chance for young projects.
Allyamov

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:13:59 AM

I look forward to the launch of the network, tell me, the awards will be listed on the same day?
Kapalin

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:59:11 AM

I look forward to the launch of the network, tell me, the awards will be listed on the same day?

What awards are we talking about? Did the project start a bounty?
Sawras

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:42:23 AM

What awards are we talking about? Did the project start a bounty?

Yeah, here's a link to their bounty top. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5141079.0
yuslav

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:37:41 AM

MetaMask shouts that this is fishing))

I'm an idiot. I believe in Bitcoin!
Godyae

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:40:46 AM

Ethereum Basic seems to me an attractive project, but I can't understand why they will be better than the official Ethereum?
Pariseev

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:45:10 AM

Ethereum Basic seems to me an attractive project, but I can't understand why they will be better than the official Ethereum?

So far, they are no better, but they have grandiose plans. In fact, it is not so difficult to surpass the traditional ETH platform in technical terms, but it is not clear to me how to surpass it in popularity.
priyutov

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:10:42 PM

So far, they are no better, but they have grandiose plans. In fact, it is not so difficult to surpass the traditional ETH platform in technical terms, but it is not clear to me how to surpass it in popularity.

A few years ago, the Ethereum platform shocked the world with its technologies.
yuslav

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 01:19:05 PM

What the heck do they require a private key and password. Clearly scam!

Ethereum Basic (ETBC)

Fork Ethereum basic will take place soon.
All ETH holders will be entitled to free ETBC coins at a 1:1 ratio.
To get free ETBC you need to import your ETH wallet in: https://etbcwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
if you hold ETH on the exchange or another wallet, you need to transfer ETH to MyEtherWallet and import wallet to https://etbcwallet.com/#view-wallet-info

You can ask any question support: @ethbasic

yuslav

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 01:43:09 PM

What the heck do they require a private key and password. Clearly scam!

Ethereum Basic (ETBC)

Fork Ethereum basic will take place soon.
All ETH holders will be entitled to free ETBC coins at a 1:1 ratio.
To get free ETBC you need to import your ETH wallet in: https://etbcwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
if you hold ETH on the exchange or another wallet, you need to transfer ETH to MyEtherWallet and import wallet to https://etbcwallet.com/#view-wallet-info

You can ask any question support: @ethbasic

Translated his ETH on another adres and scam there where it was before .. yes .. type 105 ETBC ..

But I did not have 105 ETH- and there is about 1 to 1 ... and when I decided to print a private key ... then it appeared)) from the ether classic ))) Scam

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: