Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying btc-coder needed  (Read 204 times)
asritajudin (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:54:21 PM

I need some one to add my ethereum token to my website as wallet admin, users should be able to deposit and view the token on their dashboard, use it to buy goods on the marketplace or transfer it to one another. The withdrawal should requires eth deposits from users (admin shall use this to process gas fees. I should be able to control everything from the admin.
Please PM me if you can do the job.
mavens

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:52:13 AM

I need some one to add my ethereum token to my website as wallet admin, users should be able to deposit and view the token on their dashboard, use it to buy goods on the marketplace or transfer it to one another. The withdrawal should requires eth deposits from users (admin shall use this to process gas fees. I should be able to control everything from the admin.
Please PM me if you can do the job.

yes, I am able to do this job. lets connect over skype for further details:live:sales2_4981
asritajudin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:25:50 AM

My sincere apology to those that requested that i should contact them on any social media, i had wasted a lot of time through such conversations and even get scammed at one point or the other, i will prefer we have a solid discussion here, award the job then move to social media for job monitoring purposes only.

I am still looking for a coder.
mavens

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:41:31 AM

My sincere apology to those that requested that i should contact them on any social media, i had wasted a lot of time through such conversations and even get scammed at one point or the other, i will prefer we have a solid discussion here, award the job then move to social media for job monitoring purposes only.

I am still looking for a coder.
check the inbox. and please provide URL of your website.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 09:13:08 AM

Shoot me a PM if you still require a coder. I may be able to assist with this.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
asritajudin (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:38:46 AM

Shoot me a PM if you still require a coder. I may be able to assist with this.
Thank you for your interest, someone is working on the project at the moment.
I should have locked this thread earlier.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: