Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the perfect cryptocurrency in your opinion?  (Read 544 times)
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:13:54 AM

As for me there is no perfect cryptocurrency.  Because each person has his own tastes.  And it is impossible to please everyone with one coin.  Everyone chooses a suitable coin.  It seems to me that now there are more than enough of them.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:25:15 AM

It is hard to define the perfect cryptocurrency. But for me the best criteria is crypto currency that everyone that can adopt like fiat money. The currency that the government will give full authority to used and we legality permit to used like fiat money. But I think it is a long process to make it possible.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:33:55 AM

It depends on what Op means as perfect currency because we are already having basically two kinds of money at the money, that is what I classify as physical and digital money and they both have different criteria and operates differently. Therefore, what is Op looking for  Huh But I do know that we might not succeed to have one unified physical currency in this sane human age.

I look forward to a day I can make physical purchases with cryptocurrency coins.

Then it wouldn't be called digital currency  Grin
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:39:58 AM

If you didn't need to worry about the technical junk behind the scenes that makes it work.. what would be the features of the perfect cryptocurrency?

Each person will have their own ideal cryptocurrency, because everything depends on the selection criteria. For me, the ideal cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, because it is the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency. It was Bitcoin that appeared the very first and laid the foundations for the entire crypto market, and all other coins are primarily focused on it when creating it.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:59:17 PM

If you didn't need to worry about the technical junk behind the scenes that makes it work.. what would be the features of the perfect cryptocurrency?

It would not be the bitcoin as I can see, bitcoin has gained the momentum and fame to its market price and people who are supporting it. But in fact, to include other characteristics such as: transaction speed, transaction reliability, blockchain and security, there are absolutely other that is way better than bitcoin.
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:21:21 PM

To me, the existence of the perfect crypto must be non-traceable and contain privacy. I usually focus on altcoins that use Zerocoin Protocol. Besides, it is also important for me to provide passive income like Veil
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:32:58 PM

The one which will be fully adopted would be great Wink
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:47:43 PM

I think the perfect crypto currency I would say is a combination of both development and a working project that would benefit all including (users, future users, developers, investors). Of course there is no such thing as a perfect crypto but I think close to perfect is BTC I would say. Why? BTC benefits user because of its secure payments anonymity. Segwit developers also benefits from it since they are receiving fees for every transactions. Investors benefits from it when there is a bull run which they can make profits on. Lastly future users where they can use BTC more efficiently by the use of developed tools created by developers.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:56:31 PM

A perfect cryptocurrency would be one that would be accepted by majority of crypto enthusiasts across the globe. That is a coin that fluctuates within reasonable limits to the extent that people dont end up losing their hard earned money at the long run.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:08:35 PM

The word "Perfect" doesn't not exist in reality, even through humans strive towards it. Bitcoin with all its leading and pathfinding and creator anonymity still does not have that perfect feature. No cryptocurrency has it even when we skin them down to the barest layman understanding. So, let's quit searching for a perfect coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:12:50 PM

There is only one "perfect" cryptocurrency out there and it is none other than Bitcoin. The idea of cryptocurrency was originally implemented in Bitcoin. All the other cryptocurrencies (LTC, ETH, XMR, XLM, XRP.etc), no matter how advanced they are as far as the technology is concerned, have copied some or all of their aspect from Bitcoin.

Another point that should be noted is that despite being in circulation for more than 10 years, so far none of the hackers have been able to mess up with the Bitcoin Blockchain. That proves that it is the perfect cryptocurrency.
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:15:37 PM

Nothing's perfect in this world and either in cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin isn't perfect, that's why altcoins are created. And even so, each altcoin serves one or a number of limited purposes only. If you difined perfect = value, decentralization, scalability and anonimity then I'd say it's bitcoin + lightning network + Mimblewimble

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:35:46 PM

The perfect cryptocurrency for is that it is acknowledge by the whole governments of the world and the people. As of now it is still a dream, but I hope one day that could happen, I know it is far from reality, how would could that be possible anyway. No banks and middleman? just pure p2p cashless payment, with low transaction fees? Maybe in the future when we are all histories by then.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:49:30 PM

In my opinions, There is no perfect cryptocurrency, no perfect projects. anything change very fast on technology. So, if i think today coin/token/projects A is perfect, 5 years to go it become an ordinary projects.
I think so, technology will be more advanced, whatever technology you think is perfect will be obsolete, and projects, coins, or others will not be perfect anymore.
and to be the perfect project or perfect crypto you need to complete all the wishes of the user. whereas it is possible for everyone to have different desires about the perfect specifications for crypto.
people want anonymity, others want centralized coins, others want a small total supply, others want a large total supply, there will be no perfect project or crypto for everyone
BTCx7777

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:53:30 PM

The Komodo team has been doing a very serious job for a very long time. Implements the most advanced technology. I think they are the best.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:06:07 PM

The perfect cryptocurrency for is that it is acknowledge by the whole governments of the world and the people. As of now it is still a dream, but I hope one day that could happen, I know it is far from reality, how would could that be possible anyway. No banks and middleman? just pure p2p cashless payment, with low transaction fees? Maybe in the future when we are all histories by then.
i believe maybe that crypto will hardly exist because no cryptos in this market is perfect, just look at the top cryptos, they are popular just because they are trust worthy, not because their technologies, i believe there are many new altcoins in this market is more advanced and may have more potential than  old top altcoins but it may need more time to survive in this market before they become famous in the future.
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:59:34 PM

I think we all need to use cryptocurrencies for their purpose. So we all need to make a payment with crypto when we want it. Bu as we know, it is not so easy to use it. Most of seller doesn't accept Bitcoin payment yet. We need it immediately.

If it is an investment, there is no perfect investment type that definitely brings profits to investors. From real estate, stock, currency, all have risks. And crypto is the same
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 08:24:08 PM

How will it be possible to continue without technical feature? So, what's the difference with paper money without tech? Lets say okay,  then I can not really give an opinion about it.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:15:14 AM

For now I don't think there is any perfect cryptocurrency in the market, and I don't think their will be any for some few years until existing project begin to focus on perfection and not just creating a platform that could be used, one of the problem of many Blockchain project being built is that they don't always build a user friendly platform, which is very bad for adoption, people love a platform where everything is easy for them to understand without the need to follow any guide.
I think there are some good coins out there. But as they say that the fastest race has not been run yet, further improvement in the projects of these coins out there could really make them the best coins. For the time being, Bitcoin is gaining some good value and it should be considered as the best coin. There are some good altcoin as well. Binance coin is growing fast.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:09:14 PM

Cryptocurrency should have good financial support. She must have a competent support of the community. And as it should be clear to a large number of people. And then we'll see the genius coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: