Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen to ethereum in this bullrun?  (Read 707 times)
takngantuk (OP)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:02:13 AM

bitcoin has gone up to $6200, but why is ethereum still stagnant at $170. Does this mean that ethereum won't rise again?. I was thinking of buying ethereum but if I look at it like this I might cancel it.

does this mean that ethereum will be one of the altcoins that won't rise in the bullrun this time?
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:06:12 AM

bitcoin has gone up to $6200, but why is ethereum still stagnant at $170. Does this mean that ethereum won't rise again?. I was thinking of buying ethereum but if I look at it like this I might cancel it.

does this mean that ethereum will be one of the altcoins that won't rise in the bullrun this time?
it's still too early to comment on ethereum bro. try to look in more detail, not only ethereum but all altcoins also don't move. I think this is normal, because when bitcoin goes up altcoin will be red. but after that all crypto coins will be green so wait and see what will happen in the market a few days later.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:08:46 AM

I think it the market is not yet experiencing a bull run, even if the bitcoin's price takes an increasing price now, also some several altcoins not increasing including the ethereum coin. It's just the market is trying to recover and some crypto get increase some are not.

If the bull run occurs, then majority of the altcoins including ethereum coin would increase its price.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:15:49 AM

Are you sure this is bullrun? Throughout this week I only saw improvements and corrections, there is no pump in my opinion, regarding ethereum prices I think it's still a correction, if you just look at prices without knowing information and reading canlde then you have a bad strategy, because we have to add some other aspects to reach the right decision.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:37:41 AM

No, not gonna happen ethereum will not die in this bear market despite of the problems on the Constantinople system upgrade. They are still developing their platform and that is a good thing for Ethereum bag holders. All projects faced the same thing when they have some problems in their platform just like Binance coin which dropped so much because of the hacking incident.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:05:09 AM

just because it doesn't move doesn't mean ethereum won't rise. and bullrun, I think this hasn't started yet. just because prices are increasing for a few days doesn't mean the market is really good. Don't be too happy, because prices may fall again. I believe ethereum will go up this month, now ethereum is just being corrected and that's good for the future.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
takngantuk (OP)

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:16:36 AM

~~snip~~
Are you sure this is bullrun?
yes I'm sure this is bullrun, last March the bitcoin was priced at $ 3k. and it continues to be pumped until now, maybe there are some unexpected things. but I'm sure this is the thing we are waiting for.

I think it's still a correction, if you just look at prices without knowing information and reading canlde then you have a bad strategy
maybe you see now that ethereum is just a correction, but for me ethereum is very weak now. usually ethereum can do better than this. eth always moves when bitcoin starts at the pump.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:27:46 AM

It is too early to decide of that i know ethereum is the number one altcoins and very profitable from all altcoins maybe in the following days ethereum will make the bull run just like bitcoin do, we just wait a little more ethereum i know ethereum can make it.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:27:57 AM

Do not worry . eth is altcoin. All altcoins are falling in price now. Now weighing the prices on the altcoins you want to force them to sell. Do not panic. Then all other coins will show strong growth. Nothing new happens. The story is repeated. ETH will beat its previous price high at least 2 times

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:37:08 AM

If you have watched the previous Bullrun then you can see that the Ethereum start raising after some days of bullrun so it is nor interlock with BTC, You asking about only Ethereum but in my opinion all other good coins will start move as Bull run starts.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:43:04 AM

when bitcin returns to $ 10000, etherum will go back up to $ 500. the etherum performance is considered slow and still waiting for bitcoin. so I think the bull run will start with Bitcoin, not Etherum.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:43:27 AM

Well, i also don't know what happen to ethereum, not only ethereum actually other altcoins too. Why only bitcoin that increase so high up to today but altcoins not follow. If you look at the coinmarketcap, almost all altcoins in red, but only bitcoin cash, litecoin and ethereum (increase a bit).
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:46:35 AM

i greatly believe that ethereum will still increase its value. if i have the money to invest on altcoins, eth is one of them. they have strong development team and increasing its price is very imminent. but it is your call when it comes to investment.
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:57:14 AM

I also saw Ethereum but there has been no development and the Bull Run signs have not been seen. You have to buy coins like BTG, BCD, and BCH because this coin will definitely increase in price because the price of Bitcoin also rises. You have to move fast because this is a very big opportunity to invest. And I'm sure if prices can continue to grow, we can certainly make a profit.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:59:56 AM

I see Ethereum price is go up too and now the price touch $174 on CMC. Bitcoin price increase that will be effect and make other coin increase too.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:00:10 AM

As I see it, the market is still accumulating. The price increase of bitcoin might just be a bull trap. Naturally, the price of ethereum will adjust. Also, ethereum is still in active development so price will definitely go up

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:15:25 AM

You do not need to cancel the purchase of coins Ethereum because this coin will definitely pump. But you also have to be patient and don't rush to sell. The market continues to show a very positive trend and I think Ethereum will also pump. Bitcoin prices continue to rise and this, of course, will motivate investors to return to trading.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:20:09 AM

bitcoin has gone up to $6200, but why is ethereum still stagnant at $170. Does this mean that ethereum won't rise again?. I was thinking of buying ethereum but if I look at it like this I might cancel it. does this mean that ethereum will be one of the altcoins that won't rise in the bullrun this time?

I can sense that you are not alone with this kind of feeling towards Ethereum. There seems to be lack of interest, enthusiasm, excitement and meaningful activities in the Ethereum eco-sphere. Maybe because there are now new big ICO projects that uses Eth? Or maybe because the devs are not churning out new exciting news about the cryptocurrency? I still believe that Ethereum has one of the best potential of all the coins we already have and this is considered to be the next big thing to Bitcoin and is the heir apparent, as they say. So what happened? Maybe we should be asking Vitalik on this to shed us some light and updates. As for now, hands down the excitement and growth is with Bitcoin and Eth is not catching up that fast.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:31:32 AM

This is Btc rally Eth is doing well as an alt every alt is currently bleeding badly at least Eth is holding strong within its range. When the proper bull starts it will moon well it might double its price for 100% gain or more. Let's keep watch.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:34:49 AM

It's just a testing process with investors and traders who's holding this asset, believers will continue to support and buy ETH knowing that in due time it will start to pumped up after bitcoin rise so well, if you are not sure yet it's good to research and check the possibilities of how long it will take before the market will bounce up and bring the value to a much decent amount and gained huge profits.

Invest when you are ready and willing to take the risk, work with your understanding as each projects have its own benefits to provide.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: